I can't believe this stupid "muslim" bomber! :mad: !

So...who are the ****sticks running around with the bombs strapped to them in those Arab countries?

BTW, I think most of us are fully aware of the atrocities that other religions have caused. More the reason for me to be an atheist.

trying to defend yourself (or your religion) by pointing out what others have done wrong is just a bait and switch tactic so you don't have to address the real issue, your belong to a ****ed up group. By the way, I think ANYONE who follows along like sheep after any religion is not worth sucking air, your taking up space...

daisypapaya said:
Finally, someone here shows common sense. Thanks a lot to AIG.

"No Muslim supports terrorism? Then who are those ****sticks running around with bombs on their backs? Buddhists?"
They are about as really muslim as the KKK is really christian.
I've made up something of interest to all of you:
No jewish person supports killing people? Then who are those ****sticks out there killing muslim children?
No Christian supports racism? The who's running around with that cross which burns people?
No catholic supports pedophiles? Then who are those ****sticks sodomizing those boys?
And just so I don't have to deal with MRIH, there is proof out there that Aisha was actually fourteen when they consumnated the marriage. Believe me, fourteen in that time was not considered young. The "proof" saying she was nine was found about a hundred years after she died.

TERRORIST GROUPS- NAZI"s, IRA, KKK, Knights of Columbus, extremist groups of any political ideology icluding but not limited to: communism, capitalism(enron and their treatment of workers in India), theocracies, etc. NOT JUST MUSLIMS!
Daisypapaya, you ARE the weakest link! goodbye. :D

"So...who are the ****sticks running around with the bombs strapped to them in those Arab countries?"

They're not real muslims either. I'll be honest, people have committed acts of atrocity in the name of Islam. But "Muslims" aren't the only ones to do this.

"trying to defend yourself (or your religion) by pointing out what others have done wrong is just a bait and switch tactic so you don't have to address the real issue, your belong to a ****ed up group."

I agree with that, sort of. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people to call muslims terrorists when they've done the same basic things. I'm defending Islam in that the religion instructs people not to kill other muslims. We're not supposed to kill anyone except in self-defence or war, for that matter. And in terms of war, if the other side wants peace, we agree to it. The real issue here is extremism which exists everywhere, not just in Islam. Every religion in the world has caused at least one war except Buddhism. That doesn't mean that we should all be buddhist, just that they're very peaceful people. And if anyone thinks that muslims are all crazy but christians aren't, go here. Listen carefully to what she says. It's kinda funnny how angry she gets about having her home remodeled.
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=13464

**** heads are everywhere, no matter what they use as justification they are all the same; Delinquents. The heart of the organizations is not their ideologies as they are merely excuses, it is the shithead underneath that is commiting sickening acts and it is that shithead that must be delt with.

You can see 'christiens' doing horrible horrible things, you can see them doing wonderful things as well (I speaking of group action here, not refering so much to indivduels) You can see communist doing the same. Capitalist, whites, black, orientals, men, women, they are all just pointless labels in the end.

eisanbt said:
**** heads are everywhere, no matter what they use as justification they are all the same; Delinquents. The heart of the organizations is not their ideologies as they are merely excuses, it is the shithead underneath that is commiting sickening acts and it is that shithead that must be delt with.

You can see 'christiens' doing horrible horrible things, you can see them doing wonderful things as well (I speaking of group action here, not refering so much to indivduels) You can see communist doing the same. Capitalist, whites, black, orientals, men, women, they are all just pointless labels in the end.

WOW! Thank you. Now if only these generalising shitheads could understand.

Answer this question people.who's head is more in the sand? A person who blames over a billion people cos of the actions of individuals or a person who sees the culprits as individuals acting on their own desires?

It really pissed me off when an british woman shouted at me in the street in August,saying ''you should be ashamed''. WTF?!!! :confused:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
WOW! Thank you. Now if only these generalising shitheads could understand.

Answer this question people.who's head is more in the sand? A person who blames over a billion people cos of the actions of individuals or a person who sees the culprits as individuals acting on their own desires?

It really pissed me off when an british woman shouted at me in the street in August,saying ''you should be ashamed''. WTF?!!! :confused:

Was it because you look like a terrorist? Cuz I bet you look like a terrorist. You do don't cha? :D

Jhony5 said:
Was it because you look like a terrorist? Cuz I bet you look like a terrorist. You do don't cha? :D

Yeah,I wave my sword and ride my camel in the street,screaming incoherant stuff! :rolleyes:

No it's those shifty eyes of yours AIG ;)

And those flt simulator programs in your pack pack you carry around dosn't help much either.

No it's those shifty eyes of yours AIG ;)

Oh my looks in mirror They are unnerving.

And those flt simulator programs in your pack pack you carry around dosn't help much either.

What programs? You're talking about my toy plane catalogues.I have demanding nieces and nephews,snafu.

I'm thinking if I was a muslim I wouldn't walk around in public with a back pack on. Theres alot of stigma attached to a sandy muslim with a back pack. Now whos fault do you think that is?

As you know AIG, you are not a real muslim. The real muslims are the ones that follow the teachings of the prophet as written in the koran. The koran teaches jihad, violence and complete intolerance of non-muslims.

The reason the real muslims don't mind blowing up pretend muslims like yourself during ramaddan is they see everything as them-and-us. Either you are a real muslim...or you are something else, be that christian, jew, atheist, or even a muslim that doesn't really follow the koran.

So in their eyes you are one of us normal people!! Welcome to the club!! :D

cybacaT said:
As you know AIG, you are not a real muslim. The real muslims are the ones that follow the teachings of the prophet as written in the koran. The koran teaches jihad, violence and complete intolerance of non-muslims.

The reason the real muslims don't mind blowing up pretend muslims like yourself during ramaddan is they see everything as them-and-us. Either you are a real muslim...or you are something else, be that christian, jew, atheist, or even a muslim that doesn't really follow the koran.

So in their eyes you are one of us normal people!! Welcome to the club!! :D

No dear.You don't know what Jihad means.I know what it means.
And I don't need to Jihad unless it is absolutely necessary.The people who attack innocents for no good reason don't know the true meaning of Jihad.It is them who are in your club.
And Jihad is not one of the five pillars of Islam.
Iam a true muslim,I believe in Allah,His Angel,His Books,His Messagers,The Day of Judgement.

''Those who remain constant in their salat(prayer)''

''And those in whose wealth there is a recognised right,
''For the begger who asks and for the unlucky who has lost his property and wealth''

''And those who believe in the Day of Recompense''

''And those who fear the torment of their Lord,
''Verily,the torment of their Lord is that which non can feel secure''

''And those who guide their chastity''

''And those who keep their trusts and covenants''

''And those who stand firm in their testimonies''

''Such shall dwell in the Gardens(pradise),honoured''.

70:23-35

But look at you calling yourself a christian.I will never believe that Jesus(may peace and blessings be upon him) would teach hatred.
He is far away from what you describe him to be and so you will come to know.

Jhony5 said:
I'm thinking if I was a muslim I wouldn't walk around in public with a back pack on. Theres alot of stigma attached to a sandy muslim with a back pack. Now whos fault do you think that is?

The more I read of you Jhony5, the more I like...

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
No dear.You don't know what Jihad means.I know what it means.
Horseshit AIG!! Be gone already! We've had enough of your inceasant lies and bullshit! You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground!

And I don't need to Jihad unless it is absolutely necessary.
and according to the pig-**** book it is constantly neccessary!

The people who attack innocents for no good reason don't know the true meaning of Jihad.It is them who are in your club.
spin, twist and lie! the work of satan and his jin who inspired the unholy pig-**** koran!

And Jihad is not one of the five pillars of Islam.
Well, it's defiitely part of your pig-**** religion of death!

Iam a true muslim,I believe in Allah,His Angel,His Books,His Messagers,The Day of Judgement.
then go kill something un-islamic and prove it!

But look at you calling yourself a christian.I will never believe that Jesus(may peace and blessings be upon him) would teach hatred.
He is far away from what you describe him to be and so you will come to know.
Jesus never taught hatred, that would be Mohammed(may piss and excerement be upon him for all eternity)

Now, AIG.. kindly go away and blow up some Christian and Jewish children (along with yourself) in the name of your god (satan).

daisypapaya said:
Our belief systems don't go against anything in the constitution! And christianity used religion to preach slavery and genocide for two hundred years. And how is the spanish inquisition considered good for democracy? It is the culture of an area that's the problem! You wouldn't insult christianity based on what the spanish, who are mostly catholic, do. But when one country with a muslim population does something wrong, suddenly it represents Islam. I want to teach music, get married, have kids, travel the world, do all the normal things. I, at least, am less threatening than most of your so-called christians in that way.

Let me be very clear, I don't set Christians up as someone better then Muslims. I don't trust anyone who lets a religious group tell them how to behaving, whats right and wrong. Christians have already done some pretty barbaric things in the name of their religion, give them time, they will again...
When someone makes the claim they are religious or Christian, I can't get out of the room fast enough, they are like a ticking bomb to me.

Back