I can't believe this stupid "muslim" bomber! :mad: !

Lethalfind...

Why do you and others bring up Christians persecuting people? That was hundreds of years ago!
Let it go!!!
It

"Snafu, these morons think that it gives muslims a liscense to behave in the most barbaric of ways. When you point it out they just say "crusades" "spanish inquisition" etc etc. and are carte-blanche justified in the eye of the liberal."
I've been explaining to you over and over again. Those are not real muslims, just like the KKK isn't made up of real Christians. We don't say you did it, now we can. "If your enemy wants peace, they are no longer your enemy so stop fighting them" is what real muslims believe. Unfortunately people listen to a small minority. There are about five hundred individual terrorist leaders out of overa billion people. You have to admit, that's not exactly a majority. Also, jihad means personal struggle within yourself to be the best you can be. It is like holy competition against yourself. It doesn't mean holy war, or curse. The way some people use it you would think they were talking about voodoo.
"I'm gonna put a jihad on you! hocus pocus focus croakus..."

daisypapayus

Not REAL Muslims? Let's see...

The Bible teaches extreme non-violence - pacifism as far as you can take it. It teaches to love everyone. It teaches equality among all people.

- The KK CONTRADICT these teachings by acting violently towards others, hating particular groups of people, and believes in racial superiority. So yeah they are contradicting christianity by their behaviour.

The Koran teaches that ALL muslims should practice jihad on a spiritual and physical level. It teaches no tolerance for non-muslims.

- The muslim terrorists FOLLOW the koran's teachings to the letter. They are the real muslims my friend.

daisypapaya said:
"Snafu, these morons think that it gives muslims a liscense to behave in the most barbaric of ways. When you point it out they just say "crusades" "spanish inquisition" etc etc. and are carte-blanche justified in the eye of the liberal."
I've been explaining to you over and over again. Those are not real muslims, just like the KKK isn't made up of real Christians. We don't say you did it, now we can. "If your enemy wants peace, they are no longer your enemy so stop fighting them" is what real muslims believe. Unfortunately people listen to a small minority. There are about five hundred individual terrorist leaders out of overa billion people. You have to admit, that's not exactly a majority. Also, jihad means personal struggle within yourself to be the best you can be. It is like holy competition against yourself. It doesn't mean holy war, or curse. The way some people use it you would think they were talking about voodoo.

Well if all we have to worrry about is 500 terrorists we should be winning this war in no time!

daisypapaya said:

Dude your downplaying the issue bigtime. You say there are 500 muslim terrorist leaders (I doubt that figure is accurate but lets go with it). Those terrorist leaders are financed by many other richer muslim leaders such as oil barons and royalty. The support is given to these radicals sometimes overtly, sometimes covertly, but they don't do it alone. The religion of Islam is fundamental to their cause, without it their jihad would have no basis.

...jihad means personal struggle within yourself.

BULLSHIT!! Where the **** did you hear that load of jack? Your guilty of the same thing that millions of muslims are. Watering down the facts about Islam in order to justify its existence. The fact is that millions of muslims in fact support the terrorist movement. The mind of the terrorist works in much the same way as the mind of the devout muslim. For instance, when a muslim hears the news about a suicide bomber that killed 20 Iraqi citizens in carrying out his mission, he justifies it by both claiming martyrdom for the victims as well as placing blame on America because if we did not have occupation in the area then the bombing wouldn't have occured. Like it or not that is the way they think and by thinking this way they have made jihad not a personal struggle, but rather a religiouis struggle.

You cant blame just the terrorist leaders for the bloodshed. One must also look to the throngs of supporters for the answer. Have you ever seen footage on the news of hundreds if not thousands of Islamic protesters taking to the streets in outlandish protest of all that is not Islam? Waiving banners of hatred and pictures of known terrorist clerics. Right there is your evil face of Islam ,because a leader without followers is of no threat to anyone. But that is not the case. Its a complicated yet primitive hierarchy system comprised of many facets. The terrorist leaders you speak of have financial backing and resources handed to them by men who are rich beyond your comprehension. As well they have countless masses of supporters, both vocaly and phsyicaly. All facets of radical Islam have a common tie, ISLAM. Which is why it really chaps my ass when folks wonder why the fixation on the religion as the culprit. Islams terror owes its power to the religion which BACKS it. Throughout all time religion has wielded more power then any other entity.

Sure there are millions of muslims who denounce terror, but they have splintered themselves off of the tree that is Islam. The "peacefull" muslims are called infidels and traitors by those who hold dear the old way of Islam.

snafu said:
Well if all we have to worrry about is 500 terrorists we should be winning this war in no time!

LOL. I think you shot that dumbass down in 20 words or less. That must be some kind of record.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I like "The only good muslim is an appostate."

Apostasy "renunciation of religious faith" according to Websters.

I have heard too many stories of Muslims coming to America, taking American Wives, having children, only to revert back to their previous ways and dragging their bewildered family with them. I think once a child is born into an Islamic families, and they are brainwashed with the bullshit that is Islam, its too late. Something in their minds trigger a return, like the lemmings who walk over the cliff, its an internal signal. There is something in their psyche that makes it imposible for them to stand on their own, they HAVE to have this religion to control their every step.
I found that casting aside the religion (cultish control) that I was brought up in was very freeing, its too bad more people don't cut the chains that bind.

Back