I feel lost and somewhat confused!

LpLunatic92

Ok, well in the last 6 months I've felt something I've never felt. It's like I don't give a **** about anything sometimes. I just wanna die. The littlest things just piss me off. I've always thought suicide was stupid, but now i sometimes think about it. I know I'm not gonna do it or i would have done it already. It's weird though feeling this. This is stupid what I'm about to say, but during school i broke a pencil in half and started screwing a piece in my arm. I didn't do much damage. I only have a scar. One time i laid in bed and cried for about thirty minutes. My girlfriend and my friends are really worried. I wish they wouldn't. I have to fight this on my own i guess. I wonder if its just stress cuz i haven't felt it much since school has been out. I'm 14 and will be 15 in November so it might jus be part of growing up.

Anyone out there kind enough to help or give some advice? It would be nice to have someone that understands to be my friend and help me.

hmm and you dont have any problems anywhere els? like home or grades or whatever?
cause something has gotta make you depressed
but never the less like i said before: think about the positive things in live
there are more than you think.
the fact that you have a gf and friens that care for you are allready a lot

I wish I could help somehow... I know exactly how you feel - I tried to kill myself once and now I'm ashamed of my cowardness. Life is an unique chance for all of us - a chance to feel, to dream, to be happy and even to be sad. I believe life was given to us and taking it away, even from ourselves is just like deliberately breaking apart a small present your parents gave you, a present they have bought with their last money because they love you, just to make you happy, just to make you smile... It's unfair!
Any problem has a solution and it's never self-injury. Aggression is hard to suppress, and it's useless. That's why you'd better find some hobby, better sport. Find something or someone to love - people are most miserable when they don't love, not when they are not loved by anyone...
Life definitely has a meaning, even though it might be hard to find. Don't do anything on the spur of the moment, you might be sorry for it one day.
The sun shines and although you might not appreciate it now, you know somewhere deep inside that it makes you happy.

I wish I could help somehow... I know exactly how you feel - I tried to kill myself once and now I'm ashamed of my cowardness. Life is an unique chance for all of us - a chance to feel, to dream, to be happy and even to be sad. I believe life was given to us and taking it away, even from ourselves is just like deliberately breaking apart a small present your parents gave you, a present they have bought with their last money because they love you, just to make you happy, just to make you smile... It's unfair!
Any problem has a solution and it's never self-injury. Aggression is hard to suppress, and it's useless. That's why you'd better find some hobby, better sport. Find something or someone to love - people are most miserable when they don't love, not when they are not loved by anyone...
Life definitely has a meaning, even though it might be hard to find. Don't do anything on the spur of the moment, you might be sorry for it one day.
The sun shines and although you might not appreciate it now, you know somewhere deep inside that it makes you happy.

after that...there's nothing left to say I guess

My parents and I do have fights. They expect so much out of me. In school they require me to make a 95 or above on my report card. I can do it but it is very hard. They also say I'm rebellious. They think i try to do and say things just to make them mad. I don't!

My parents and I do have fights. They expect so much out of me. In school they require me to make a 95 or above on my report card. I can do it but it is very hard. They also say I'm rebellious. They think i try to do and say things just to make them mad. I don't!

and no problems with friends or your girlfriend..or school at all?

Hm maybe school being out has made you like that. Maybe you seem like your friends are gonna disappear. Its probley your stress. Cheer up.

Well, it's been almost two years since I posted this, and since someone posted a reply, I thought I would just thank all of you who gave advice, or tried. Things have gotten better. I think you were right about it being a part of growing up. I don't get down too much anymore, and if i do, I actually have a reason. So thanks!

Back