i feel so alone

LMAO....
Builder, I think its safe for me to say you just had your ass handed to you by the "young fella". I could be wrong but MOST of what you wrote was blah blah blah lab rats blah blah wrinkly blah blah.
Msixty congrats on the ownage.

HAHHAHHA

Builder you got OWNED by Msixty!! Good ****......You might be older but more full of **** then most

thanks for the complements :D

but i do believe builder still feels on top (not surprising given the fact that he compares himself to lab rats that get shocked for pleasure instead of avoiding it for food :rolleyes: )

Dream on young'uns. Msixty wouldn't have the balls to take me on in a one-on-one. And remember, this post was a cry for help from a lost little lad, who no-one acknowledges, unless he's sucking up to them, or licking their arses.

Brown-nosing is for faggots. Go hard, or **** off outta there. :p

I smell another potential post. But man wouldn't be a great upset if a teen blew builder out of the water? WOW!

Outlaw2747 said:
I smell another potential post. But man wouldn't be a great upset if a teen blew builder out of the water? WOW!

I'm keen. I love that shite. Or hadn't you noticed? :D

builder said:
Dream on young'uns. Msixty wouldn't have the balls to take me on in a one-on-one. And remember, this post was a cry for help from a lost little lad, who no-one acknowledges, unless he's sucking up to them, or licking their arses.

Brown-nosing is for faggots. Go hard, or **** off outta there. :p

i understand that your attempting to 'lay bait' for me with this post by unofficially challenging me to another debai.....oh..wait, you cant debait....ok, another bitch fest, but I'm much too busy now that school has started to actually get into it with you, sorry you cant satisfy your ego masturbation by taking on "young'uns" but my work comes first (so lets just call you 'saved by the bell') maybe on a weekend if i have no work due on Monday

and by the way, can you or do you type without including the words ****, ****, faggot, gay, or any of the useless crap that seems to be the foundation of your vocabulary?

Builder dont hate on 60 cause hes liked here.
And you keep on him we are gonna start thinking your "swinging your way down yonder" if you know what i mean ;)

Gray~Gal said:
And you keep on him we are gonna start thinking your "swinging your way down yonder" if you know what i mean ;)
Hey you infantile daydreamers,i wouldn,t recommend trying to take builder apart. He appeared to me to be answering a plea for emotional help,and i thought the responce was genuine and not deserving off verbal **** replies.

Gray~Gal said:

Builder is liked very very much. smooch :p

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Builder is liked very very much. smooch :p

You're such a charmer, AIG. wink, knees tremble ;) You are liked sooooo very much, Sweetheart. :p

Oh, and GrayGal and co, M60 is cool. Piss-taking is par for the course in OZ. Just indocrinating the bloke into the casual art of "taking the piss" outta someone.

Anyway, I know that M60 loves the attention that my posts bring. Don't ya 60?

Wise up on Aussie culture, you mob. Skip the rhetoric, and scroll down to the "Taking the Piss" section of the following link. BernieC need take no notes.

http://www.convictcreations.com/culture/socialrules.htm

Back