I Hate American Idol!

RoyalOrleans

And I don't care!

Are you with me? Is this the most useless pile of pop **** ever forced down our throats?

Builder, this doesn't concern you.

American Idol is just boring, I can enjoy watching people be bitched at by simon occaisonally however, who cares? The best singer never wins anyway.

I am sick of American Idol. It's a show that does nothing but torture 99% of it's contestants. Simon is a british asshole who needs to be deported back to merry old england.

Above all, it's a waste of ****ing airwaves. There is better programming available to fill the time slot.

:eek:

Hamza123 said:
American Idol is just boring, I can enjoy watching people be bitched at by simon occaisonally however, who cares? The best singer never wins anyway.

Until recently, when Paula Abdul got accused of having sex with a contestant, the singer who won was the one who pleasured the right number of judges.

:)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
I am sick of American Idol. It's a show that does nothing but torture 99% of it's contestants. Simon is a british asshole who needs to be deported back to merry old england.

Above all, it's a waste of ****ing airwaves. There is better programming available to fill the time slot.

:eek:

HAHAHAHA!! OMG IF SIMON WAS DEPORTED FOR BEING A ****ING *****!!! LMAO!! :D

RoyalOrleans said:
And I don't care!

Are you with me? Is this the most useless pile of pop **** ever forced down our throats?

I hate American Idol as well. What dumb ****s. The ONLY thing remotely funny is to see people go in thinking they had talent because mommy said so and find out they aren't all that.

HEY LOOK! some teenager with the talent of a dead dog swallowing whatever self respect he/she had to obtain a deal to become the latest god-awful one-hit wonder. BLA BLA BLA. American idol is dog ****. Get rid of it please and thank you.

I don't mind it that much. I don't go out of my way to watch it that's for sure.

Kelly Clarkson did an excellent job on her hit "Since U Been Gone". But I really think she's gonna be a one hit wonder.
It drives me nuts when some of the contestants chew up a good song though.

I have never cared for reality TV and I watched a few minutes of this and did not care for it. I like music but I get attached to the way the original artist sang the song and the person trying to sing it now better be really good and the people on that show usually aren't. That bullshit bickering back and forth between the judges was just annoying.

What kills me is that other talk shows have to go over what has happened on Idol as well. In day to day conversation when people start going on about Idol, I know immediately, thats something we don't have in common.

Another show I find useless is Deal or no Deal...JESUS at least with other shows they had trivia questions...this one is just stupid.

snafu said:
I don't mind it that much. I don't go out of my way to watch it that's for sure.

Kelly Clarkson did an excellent job on her hit "Since U Been Gone". But I really think she's gonna be a one hit wonder.
It drives me nuts when some of the contestants chew up a good song though.

I couldn't expect anything less from a man that idolizes ZZTop.

Lethalfind said:
Another show I find useless is Deal or no Deal...JESUS at least with other shows they had trivia questions...this one is just stupid.

As one could guess, RoyalOrleans likes the ladies toting the briefcases. The rest of the show is pointless... it's not a reality show... thank God.

Whew! Finally a group of people that can agree that show is boring as heck! On the other hand I do enjoy So You Think You Can Dance-lol ducks the flying bottles and debris I also enjoyed Hell's Kitchen very much and I love Top Model-lol. I also enjoyed an occasional Real World when I had cable.

I think I'm the only person in the world who actually watches the show out of curiosity for talent and performance ability... not for what Simon says, or how bad some people are, or how big Katharine's **** are..no.. I watch it to see how technically good they are :eek:

Quite frankly I love watching the show just to see Simon piss all over people's dreams. Like the stupid ****ing moron who was singing the Jiggly Puff theme song as his tryout. I think some people go on there just to be on TV.

WAY TO GO AMERICA!!!:rolleyes:

I watch AI.

That is so weird.

I didn't even own a TV for most of my life. Only got one with the new hubby a few years back.

My daughter showed me the program, and soon, TiVo got ahold of it.

I get to weed through anything I don't like.

But I watch it.

and I like some of it.

I like a couple singers here and there.

Ok ok..it's friday night...a long week. I'll confess fully.

I voted for Ruben.
I couldn't stand the idea of Clay winning. I loved the big fat chocolate teddy bear's voice. I voted for him....uh...about 15 times on my cingular wireless.

I also blew about 20 votes on this years Taylor. I couldn't stand to see the Pretty Girl yaaaaaaaaaaawn win.

Other than that, I have never voted. Promise.

Oh ****.

OK OK!!!!!!

I bought Bo's CD.

THERE!

Happy NOW??????????

I liked the show when I saw the it first time ever. I just liked watching Simon criticizing people, then I realized that's like what gets him off or something, and now it's just ****ing weird.

Plus, the singers suck nuts.

The one good one out of the 1000 that tries out never makes it past the last 20.

And.......Wtf....Randy Jackson....

RoyalOrleans said:

It does when the same crapola has leached overseas and infested our nation.

****in' arseholes.

View attachment 926

And who do you think won that one?

The lard-arsed quarter-cast in the red gym boots, centre-stage right. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 71c928114e83a70db17e50d4e4f6bc3d.jpg
    71c928114e83a70db17e50d4e4f6bc3d.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
Back