I Hate American Idol!

cynthiaa89 said:
OMG. Is that a joke picture? Or honestly from the Austrailian version?

Right-click the pic, and read the properties. I kid you not.

Casey Donovan can really belt out the sounds, but like Aretha Franklin, not much to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ...I'm am suddenly overwhelmed with the thought of wether or not I should download a song or 2....Aww hell....I think I'll just let one of my dipshit friends download it on their computer.

She can sing, I **** you not, but the contestants win on the vote count of text messages coming in.

Casey has indigenous blood, (though she recently divorced her dad) and the voters kept coming up with her for a pick. Might be political correctness, or sympathy trippers, but, in the end, she won. ;)

As an aside, the phone lines were often clogged, meaning voters were complaining that their messages didn't get through in time, so Casey's compadres might have been working as a team. Who knows?

That would NEVER happen over here...You can't win here unless you're skanky, ****ing retarded, or a big black guy like Ruben..or a nerdy motard like Clay Aiken...or fat like Kelly Clarkson.....;)

And she totally has NONE of those beautiful traits.....

It's funny, but the runners-up usually end up with a career, and winner has one song released and is forgotten. :rolleyes: .

cynthiaa89 said:
That would NEVER happen over here...You can't win here unless you're skanky, ****ing retarded, or a big black guy like Ruben..or a nerdy motard like Clay Aiken...or fat like Kelly Clarkson.....;)

And she totally has NONE of those beautiful traits.....

I don't think Kelly Clarkson is fat..
And I'll admit to liking some of her music. And I think she is pretty.

Every other winner, which I honestly couldn't name off the top of my head, are crappy.

Of all of them Kelly Clarkson is the only one who ever came out shining, she actually has talent... hey whatever happened to that FRO haired kid who almost ruined her career with the "GREASE" wannabe movie ??

Outlaw2747 said:
Quite frankly I love watching the show just to see Simon piss all over people's dreams. Like the stupid ****ing moron who was singing the Jiggly Puff theme song as his tryout. I think some people go on there just to be on TV.

WAY TO GO AMERICA!!!:rolleyes:

America, and perhaps mankind, has a morbid fascination witnessing his fellow American (man) fail miserably.

Poorest excuse ever!

My favourite American idol is that bible thumper Carrie Underwood.

Jesus take the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

Wtf.
gets q-tip That song's stuck in my head.

builder said:
It does when the same crapola has leached overseas and infested our nation.

****in' arseholes.

View attachment 927

And who do you think won that one?

The lard-arsed quarter-cast in the red gym boots, centre-stage right. :rolleyes:

Terribly sorry about that, mate. Go throw another shrimp on the barby and call me in the morning, aye.

This is just an example of how those damn Brits are trying to control our countries. Simon Cowell must work directly for the Crown and he's installing television programs where they can exploit the people. Once the people of the nation become weak, the pomgolians strike and reclaim what was theirs.

Attachments

• 71c928114e83a70db17e50d4e4f6bc3d.jpg
    71c928114e83a70db17e50d4e4f6bc3d.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
RoyalOrleans said:
Terribly sorry about that, mate. Go throw another shrimp on the barby and call me in the morning, aye.

This is just an example of how those damn Brits are trying to control our countries. Simon Cowell must work directly for the Crown and he's installing television programs where they can exploit the people. Once the people of the nation become weak, the pomgolians strike and reclaim what was theirs.

****in' Pomgolians couldn't organise a **** in a brothel with a fist-full of fifties.

It's all about political correctness. And that is the true sickness of the west.

A pandemic that will leave us open to attack from anyone with a true pair of cojones.

In my opinion, the ONLY three winners were Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtery, and High Point's own Fantasia Barrino. Still couldn't stand American Idol.:mad:

builder said:
****in' Pomgolians couldn't organise a **** in a brothel with a fist-full of fifties.

It's all about political correctness. And that is the true sickness of the west.

A pandemic that will leave us open to attack from anyone with a true pair of cojones.

Perhaps its the Jehovah Witnesses.

Kryptonite Man said:
In my opinion, the ONLY three winners were Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtery, and High Point's own Fantasia Barrino. Still couldn't stand American Idol.:mad:

Who, who, and who?

I done think Kelly Clarkson should have her stinkin carcass dragged behind a pick up truck. That twit is about as talented as a dead dog

And who in the sam hell is chris Daughtry

Back