I hate smokers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Led_Zep_Sx

I don't mind it in public, because I can avoid it if I want to. Just stay out of some restaurants and the bar. Pretty much I hate everyone who smokes in the workplace. It's ****ing bullshit how they can just leave, because they need a smoke. This rule is not enforced where I work even though they try to crack down on it. Everyone does it...me and about 5 others AT THE MOST don't smoke out of the 50 employees. They say "hey I could use a smoke do you mind"....If I say no you can't...then they are pissed at me and are in a bad mood for the rest of the shift, because they have "withdrawal symptoms" bull ****ing ****! It's all my fault cuz I said no...but when I say yes...then I gotta do the work of two people...which really sucks ass....its a team job...and the whole time your thinking he's getting paid to stand outside and enjoy the fresh air. Then there's that bitch that says her lesbian lover "has to have her smoke"....cry me a ****ing river. How come I can't go outside for 5 minutes and get paid for it. I'm ****ing pissed. Sure they are supposed to clock out, but there are so many that do it that you can't keep an eye on every single person. One day I got fed up with it and said if you get to go outside and smoke I get to do something I enjoy. So I went driving for 5 minutes with the radio blarring. You don't like it tough luck. I hate this ****ing job...its turned me into such a bitter asshole...can anyone believe after reading this I use to be a very nice guy. Next, someone will tell me to find another job....oh believe me I'm looking and filling out applications. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM AT WORK?

I smoke but I do not work for an hourly wage. I get paid for a completed job whether it takes me one hour or one week. If your looking for a job............what are your qualifications? :D

OmegaManiac said:
I smoke but I do not work for an hourly wage. I get paid for a completed job whether it takes me one hour or one week. If your looking for a job............what are your qualifications? :D

He (Led_Zep_Sx) is very skilled at spinning tires, and making pizza, mainly anything to do with circles. He could have a career making donuts.

Personally, I don't have this problem at work. I "work" part time and deliver, so I'm usually outside anyway, and my normal job is done out of my home and in my home.

The only place anybody can smoke at my house is in my office, and outside, including myself, less they get my wife's foot up there ass.

And I leave my smokes in the car before visiting clients, its very rude to smoke around others who don't.

I can't stand smokers my self. I'm trying to get my lady to stop. She tryed the patch and everything there is but she justcan't do it. I just lost my friends dad who had canser from smoking.

NASCAR JUNKIE said:
I can't stand smokers my self. I'm trying to get my lady to stop. She tryed the patch and everything there is but she justcan't do it. I just lost my friends dad who had canser from smoking.

NASCAR JUNKIE... do you realize why it's called the Winston Cup? It's not so named for their love of fine porcelain dinnerware.

OmegaManiac said:

Well I have various qualifications....even though I work at a pizza place in town and phreakwars likes to poke fun I really don't care. I'm only 20 and it's a job....at least I'm surviving on my own. Also the highest paid employee besides the managers. I've done some carpentry and maintenance work during HS as a part time job so I know a a bit in that area. I've taken quite a few computer courses for college (6), and a few general classes. I've attended only 1 year so thats nothing to brag about. Those classes will be out of date in a few years probably too. I've worked at the crappy pizza place and never missed a day and have never been late. I think that would be very important, but we will see how this all works out. Hey freak have you seen that white bird at Mike's Auto...yea I could really make some donuts with that!

Led_Zep_Sx said:
Hey freak have you seen that white bird at Mike's Auto...yea I could really make some donuts with that!

No, I haven't, I'll check it out next time I drive by.

this is not even worthy of being posted, but I have no problem with smokers... I used to smoke... quit, and I just open a window or tell em to go outside... I really don't see what the fuss is about....

I love to smoke, and eat raw meat while I drink lots of liquor and drive my V-8 gas guzzleing oil burning antifreeze leaking Dodge van. But thats just me. :D

So you hate smokers huh...Well, I hate people like you that hate people just because of one thing that they do. You know what, I bet you are the type of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common curtesy to give em a reacharound. You ****!!!!

That was real ****ing original you fag. I hate what they do, anyways. Maybe you should read the post again.

I hate smokers too!!!!!

Anyone know a sure fire way to quit? I am a complete failure at it myselfLOL

OmegaManiac said:
I love to smoke, and eat raw meat while I drink lots of liquor and drive my V-8 gas guzzleing oil burning antifreeze leaking Dodge van. But thats just me. :D

My awe is overed...We are truly not worthy of your presence here...You multitask excellently....Are you a woman by any chance? ;)

bonoboy said:
My awe is overed...We are truly not worthy of your presence here...You multitask excellently....Are you a woman by any chance? ;)
Thats O.K. I am a multitasking mother****er. By the way, no, not a woman. But I can tell you one thing. This damn broad nearly killed me, she was putting her makeup on while going down the road, she cut me off and I almost spilled my coffee all over the note that I was writing, which made me drop my phone and the c.d. I was putting in and I will tell you what, if I wasn't already half drunk and late for an appointment, I would have followed her ass home and gave her something to think about. :)

OmegaManiac said:
Thats O.K. I am a multitasking mother****er. By the way, no, not a woman. But I can tell you one thing. This damn broad nearly killed me, she was putting her makeup on while going down the road, she cut me off and I almost spilled my coffee all over the note that I was writing, which made me drop my phone and the c.d. I was putting in and I will tell you what, if I wasn't already half drunk and late for an appointment, I would have followed her ass home and gave her something to think about. :)

Yes! I once hit a man so hard, for cutting me off, his front teeth went through his lip. The second and last time I went to jail.

OmegaManiac said:
Well you are a man of many qualities ,oviously...Tell me,do you get time to sleep..

It seems what you meant to say is you hate people who are rude about smoking, not smokers in general. Correct me if Im wrong.

Smoking is gay. Plain and simple. What do you get out of smoking a ****ing stick anyways? OOOOOOO ****ING AMAZING!!! Washed up rejects. If you gonna kill someone, kill yourself. Don't bring your toxic bullshit in my area. If a smoker wants to bitch at a non-smoker just because that person don't wanna be near the crap, then the smoker should get the **** off the earth.

Outlaw2747 said:
Smoking is gay. Plain and simple. What do you get out of smoking a ****ing stick anyways? OOOOOOO ****ING AMAZING!!! Washed up rejects. If you gonna kill someone, kill yourself. Don't bring your toxic bullshit in my area. If a smoker wants to bitch at a non-smoker just because that person don't wanna be near the crap, then the smoker should get the **** off the earth.

Wow! This is an unbelievable post! What grade are you in, Outlaw? Seventh? Eighth? Well, you write like a tenth grader! Kudos!

Allow me to pose a question to you, Mr. Outlaw, how can you attribute all smokers as "washed up rejects"? Enlighten me, ****sucker.

Outlaw2747 said:
Smoking is gay. It is? Damn, I thought people were gay and not activities. Guess my dictionary is different from yours. Do you always use "gay" to reference things you don't like? You must be 18 or 19.

Plain and simple. Really? Because you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back