I hate smokers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyalOrleans said:
Wow! This is an unbelievable post! What grade are you in, Outlaw? Seventh? Eighth? Well, you write like a tenth grader! Kudos!

Allow me to pose a question to you, Mr. Outlaw, how can you attribute all smokers as "washed up rejects"? Enlighten me, ****sucker.

Yea I meant I hate smoking, but I do hate some smokers. Oh and he was just stereotyping about the reject thing.

"Smoking is gay. It is? Damn, I thought people were gay and not activities. Guess my dictionary is different from yours. Do you always use "gay" to reference things you don't like? You must be 18 or 19." Figure of speech. Get over it.

"Plain and simple." "Really? Because you

Outlaw2747 said:
"Smoking is gay. It is? Damn, I thought people were gay and not activities. Guess my dictionary is different from yours. Do you always use "gay" to reference things you don't like? You must be 18 or 19." Figure of speech. Get over it.

Smoking is happy?

I dont quite understand your logic..

****tard!

Okay you are correct. I need to make things clear that I don't mean ALL smokers. I mean sure the **** is bad but not ALL smokers are inconsiderate and ignorant and whatnot. But be honest, my opinions hold some truth to them and I have considered both sides of the issue at hand. But if I agreed to everything everyone else says, I'd be lying to myself and this site wouldn't even deserve its name. SOMEBODY has to disagree somewhere and I am simply expressing an honest (but harsh) opinion.

And to the ****tard who said this...

"Smoking is happy?

****tard!"

Read what you just quoted dumbass. Notice it said FUGURE OF SPEECH. GET OVER IT. Everyone else has, why can't you? Trying to look like a badass behind a computer? I am ****ing scared...ooooooh! Now learn to ****ing read before you go trying to make cheap insults to get brownie points from people on this site, ****TARD.

Outlaw2747 said:
And to the ****tard who said this...

"Smoking is happy?

****tard!"

Read what you just quoted dumbass. Notice it said FUGURE OF SPEECH. GET OVER IT. Everyone else has, why can't you? Trying to look like a badass behind a computer? I am ****ing scared...ooooooh! Now learn to ****ing read before you go trying to make cheap insults to get brownie points from people on this site, ****TARD.

Hmm...

Hello? Dipshit!

He was making a play on words; specifically YOUR "smoking is gay" statement.

happy, as in "a gay old time"... ---> (smoking is gay?) ---> (smoking is happy?)

Seems to me you are the real ****tard, and a Idiot in the Box for that matter. LOL.

Smokers are ****ing awesome. Personally, I refuse to date a guy that does not smoke. I personally smoke whenever I get stressed out or uptight. I'm not addicted yet. But when that day comes, I dont really care about my health, so I guess it won't matter to me anyway. How can you hate smokers? They're like the best thing in the world. :D

Uhhh I am fully aware of that. He still didn't comprehend my statement that he quoted because the word "gay" used in that sense is a figure of speech. I am pretty sure that you have heard someone on the street use it wrong. "Man I got school tomorrow." "That's gay." Like that. I know when I am being made fun of thank you very much. Now quit harassing me and get back to the topic.

Outlaw2747 said:

You are quite correct...and i apologize.....at times i do get a little tense and lash out abit...

sorry :) (holds up white flag for the moment...)

i see no problem with smokers so long as they do it in their own little areas and stay away from me.

unless i'm joining them :D

p.s. I don't Smoke pot just cigars

U know what, get a job where you are entitled to a 15 minute break in the morning and the afternoon then. I think it is Bullshit when non smokers complain about not getting as many breaks as us smokers. I smoke, I do it outside where it won't bother anyone else and I don't take my "newspaper breaks" (which by the way, are way abused by the non smokers where I work). As for the 2nd hand smoke issue, anyone watched the Penn and Teller show about how the government blew up the statistics to make it seem way more dangerous than it is?

If it's dangerous or hazardous to anyone else's health other than your own then it's a problem. This post is so old I'm not even pissed off about it anymore...

mikewriter said:
And smokers hate you.

That was a pretty ignorant post. Everyone I know loves me including smokers. Except those I make fun of, they only hate me cuz I hate them. So your stupid.

Wow, we have gone from one war to another one. Sweet. :)

I still hate cigarettes though and anyone who is not respectful in their use.

Passive smokers should buy their own. ;)

On the issue of smoke breaks, if you are a non-smoker, can't you go outside when the smokers have their break? You can still have a chat with them. Can't you?

My son bags me all the time about the smell, and having given up for 18 months during Uni study (couldn't afford to smoke) I agree that the habit stinks, and so do ashtrays.

Smokers just need to be aware, and be polite about their addiction. Simple.

I don't hate smokers but I hate cigarettes.My brother's a smoker.Can't get him to stop.He says he'll do it,but i'm afraid it will be too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back