I have seen the light

roxy81

Hello one and all!
I have finally crawled out from underneath this rock and have seen the light!! UMM...Where have I been since Linkin Park came out? I'm totally a fan now!! (Pretty pathetic, huh?!) I think I was stuck in the 80s or something. Love ya Linkin Park!!

roxy81 said:
Hello one and all!
I have finally crawled out from underneath this rock and have seen the light!! UMM...Where have I been since Linkin Park came out? I'm totally a fan now!! (Pretty pathetic, huh?!) I think I was stuck in the 80s or something. Love ya Linkin Park!!

Haha...you TOTALLY sound like me a couple of months ago. I thought LP was soooo overplayed (no thanks to a certain radio station here...ahemQ102ahem)...lol...but yeah, it's all thanks to my little brother and a little album called Collision Course that turned me! Haha! Ever since then, I've been catching up on 5+ yrs of LP! Haha!

I've just become a real fan. I knew some songs and all but I just bought Hybrid Theory and Meteora and I love them now!!! I don't know much, but hopefully I'll learn fast and hopefully you will too! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to Off Topic Forum. I am Azem Kamikaze 3000 and I will be your tour guide for the day. On the Linkin Park Forum Boards we have Lavtories at both the top and bottom of the page. Feel free to post in wich ever Forum Topic you are permmited to. Our captin today is Mr. ATLien. He will direct you to proper behavior and such when he feels it is appropiate. But while he is busy please feel free to page or message one of our many Moderators who will be most pleasured to answer any of your everyday questioning. Just simply look for the names in yellow. May you enjoy your stay on Off Topic Forum. And like always we would like to thank you for choosing our message boards out of the many avalible in the World Wide Web.

musicgyrl8186 said:
Haha...you TOTALLY sound like me a couple of months ago. I thought LP was soooo overplayed (no thanks to a certain radio station here...ahemQ102ahem)...lol...but yeah, it's all thanks to my little brother and a little album called Collision Course that turned me! Haha! Ever since then, I've been catching up on 5+ yrs of LP! Haha!

Y100 IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!
Yay for Philly people!

Anyway...Welcome to LPF :thumbsup:

[This probly belongs in a different thread]

i saw the light ALONG time ago!!!! they do ROCK!!!.. but ne who.. WeLcOmE... my name is Krista.. but u can call me Kris.. ive never told ne one ne here my nickname.. but everyone outside computer land calls me Kris... even my teacher does..ne who.. welcome to the land of LINKIN PARK!!!

I used to be convinced that after Uriah Heep, Mothers of invention, Led Zep, Pink Floyd etc. nothing could ever touch me again.
Boy was I wrong.
I was so stuck in the 7ties...my youngest skater-boy Samuel introduced me to LP and I'm hooked ever since.This depth, these lyrics, this sound :
oh boy oh boy oh boy
I'm 46 by the way, so you're never too old to learn
Thanks, Sam !

Back