I lost both my arms

IDIOT

Yes. indeed i lost my arms to a dreadful accident involving a wolf and 3 pigs. Now you may not believe my terrible story. golly shambles. u may not believe i exist..but the fact still remains. i have no arms.

I sometimes look at my empty arm sockets and realise. I want my arms back. I wept for years. Weeks even and still i can not get them back. Anyone been in the same situation? :(

Curses to all pigs.

IDIOT said:
Yes. indeed i lost my arms to a dreadful accident involving a wolf and 3 pigs. Now you may not believe my terrible story. golly shambles. u may not believe i exist..but the fact still remains. i have no arms.

I sometimes look at my empty arm sockets and realise. I want my arms back. I wept for years. Weeks even and still i can not get them back. Anyone been in the same situation? :(

Curses to all pigs.

wow thats so sad. i dunno what i would do if i lost my arms. but how do u type???

omega said:
well how do you type?

You're interrogating me aren't you? Interrogaters..damnit the whole lot. ur all trying to interrogate me like a goldfish being shone in the eyes with lights and pants!

Stay back. Damnit i said stay back.

MODS

Please state who moved the threads to the spam can. Give some kind of report as to who moved it and why.

Q

I moved this thread because I felt that it did not help the forums in any way, I felt it was an un-needed thread. If you feel differently, I will delete these two posts(Mine & yours) & put it back.
Vash

Back