I must take my leave, soon enough.

Master_Jaffer

Unfortunate for me, school starts August Sixteenth, and being my senior year, I must excel. I will no longer have time for this site, so I must say good bye.
I might come back, every once in a while and add to a debate, but I can make no promises.
Do whatever you please with my Moderator position, I don't think it will be of use anymore.

It was fun all, peace.

Well,i'm not happy about you leavin',but since you're doing it for your studies,I'll try and get over it. sniff
Hope everything goes well for you and may Allah bestow His blessings on you with each step you take in your future.

Try and pop in from time to time. :)

Not sure what to say about the Moderator position Jaffer. But thank you for helping us out none the less. As to whether we will choose another Mod to replace you, I guess that depends on how Tori, Hugh and Bob feel about that. You can leave a suggestion in the BTS Staff lounge for a suitable replacement if you wish, and we will take it into consideration... If Bob wishes to replace you, we (the Mod/Admin team) will start screening members who have shown they have the GF attitude we are looking for.

I'm not gonna publicly say who my pick would be, but other members may add there own input into this matter and we will take it under advisement.

Nice to see a kid taking school even mildly seriously. I hope you enjoy what you study and have at least one teacher you will remember for the rest of your life ;) I guess we will see somewhere around homecoming break?

Good luck man, you can make something out of yourself, SO ****ING DO IT OR YOU DIE!

Just kidding. I will bitch slap the hell out of you before you let your grades slip too much.

You're smart, do well. Just don't make me stomp a mud hole in your ass.

I'm probably going out too, but with the trash rather than out the door. SCHHUUUULE RUUULES!

Take care bro...glad to see an ambitious person of this generation for a change. Don't be like the rest of these knuckledraggers. :)

hey, good luck, come to think of it i should be spending more time on schoolwork as well, but i have 7 days till then

Echos of those before me... with sex not an issue you should still have time to visit from time to time...

Best of luck in your education... and to think I had to discribe the kids in BDU's and jungle combat boots taking down the flag in the military school across from his school to get my son's attention today... your parents are blessed!

Back