I really dont get it...

Well hell, it sure is emo enough for people to come up to me during a class and see LP on Winamp and tell me that the lead singer of LP is emo as hell.

-_________-

ahhhhhhhhh GO BACK TO THE OLD STYLE lol

ROFL!!!
It is nowhere near as emo as some of the **** being played on MTV over here at the moment... so im gonna say its not emo... lol
I get teased cuz i listen to LP... Though... not so much anymore... now thye tease me for listening to Good Charlotte... LOL

ROFL!!!
It is nowhere near as emo as some of the **** being played on MTV over here at the moment... so im gonna say its not emo... lol
I get teased cuz i listen to LP... Though... not so much anymore... now thye tease me for listening to Good Charlotte... LOL

Yeah I'd tease you for the GC too lol.

Yeah, I thought I got tormented BEFORE this CD came out for listening to them, but OMG it's so much worse now.

everyone's all like EMO EMO EMO AHH THEY SUCK NOW, NEW MUSIC IS GAY EMO YOU SUCK, etc

>__________<

Yeah, I thought I got tormented BEFORE this CD came out for listening to them, but OMG it's so much worse now.

everyone's all like EMO EMO EMO AHH THEY SUCK NOW, NEW MUSIC IS GAY EMO YOU SUCK, etc

>__________<
well then you deserve to be teased... GC's latest album is awesome!

And MTM is not emo, people are just stupid

>__________<

Not enough people care about LP beyond Hybrid Theory at my school to make fun of them lol

Wanna hear chester cry?

Buy Minutes to Midnight!

drink_your_bleach.jpg
http://www.kamikazemicrowave.com/andrew_ftp/pwnd/drink_your_bleach.jpg

has anyone else noticed that alot of new-ish albums lately...suck? i mean theyre not bad...but they could be a HELLUVA lot better

Hazi[LP]Tonz;491161 said:
has anyone else noticed that alot of new-ish albums lately...suck? i mean theyre not bad...but they could be a HELLUVA lot better
i did notice that!!! i even said to my cousen sometihng along the lines of that!!!

too bad i can only rep you occasionaly!! lol i've seen liek 3 posts i wanan rep you for!!! :p

Hazi[LP]Tonz;491161 said:
I've seen a few... some of them have been really good tho. :thumbsup:

Back