I shagged my best friend's wife

de kannibaal

I am in a bit of a dilemma.

Last weekend I went to this party and it was a bit of a cracker. I was doing heaps of cocaine and for those of you in the know, you will understand what trouble that can cause at a party.

Well my close friend and his wife were there and were partaking as well, but he was obligated by his work and had to cut out early. His wife stayed.

To make a long story short, good party, lots of charlie, I shagged his wife.

I don't feel guilty about it, she suggested he didn't have what it takes to perform adequately, so I feel I really helped her, provided she doesn't stalk me.

Thought it prudent to share this story so that you may see what it's like to live without a conscience.

was she hot?

The way i see the situation is....if she isn't getting the dick she needs at home i see no problem with seeking satisfaction elsewhere. After all, personal needs come before loyalty.

Hell, while on patrol, when we hit port....i'm shagging every hooker i meet. My wife will never know.

Sex offender joe said:
Hell, while on patrol, when we hit port....i'm shagging every hooker i meet. My wife will never know.

Exactly. It's your right to plant your seed. You support her. She owes you.

Sex offender joe said:
****in A right....When i get good and loaded even tranny hookers will do. There ain't no difference once they bend over.

Well, if it saves you twenty bucks and you don't mind, go for it.

I'm only guessing here but Kannibal would seem to be British, thats why he says Shag...

And Kannibal...you can't be that bright, she told you her husband couldn't perform too ease your conscience about sleeping with your friends wife...who is a SLUT by the way.

Lethalfind said:
I'm only guessing here but Kannibal would seem to be British, thats why he says Shag...

And Kannibal...you can't be that bright, she told you her husband couldn't perform too ease your conscience about sleeping with your friends wife...who is a SLUT by the way.

So what. I got my dick wet, not you. I don't care about her rationalization of it. She put out. She's his problem again now.

lol, no need to be so ****in nasty...
so are you English or Canadian??

Frankly if your friend can't keep his slut at home in his own bed, that really his problem, right??

Lethalfind said:

Frankly if your friend can't keep his slut at home in his own bed, that really his problem, right??

Bingo!!!!!!

Lethalfind said:

English or Canadian. Right. I got pages from both of you but wasn't allowed to reply. That is a master stroke troll trying to pander to my ego, it is like snorting a line of Bovril right up the blooter, but alas I am not going to vomit my PI onto your forum to satisfy your curious natures.

Let's wait till we know each other longer before we start flashing our panties at each other. God knows I want to make sure you get a brazillian before we cross that bridge.

Bovril is a British product, beef stock or beef tea as some call it. Comes in a pasty form that you make into the stock.

I guess the British husband taught me more then I thought.

Back