I shagged my best friend's wife

You may ask until you are blue in the face, however the best you can expect in a response is an open handed full slap across your filthy gob that is so hard your ****ing rotten teeth will rattle.

de kannibaal said:
You may ask until you are blue in the face, however the best you can expect in a response is an open handed full slap across your filthy gob that is so hard your ****ing rotten teeth will rattle.

lol, I actually have impeccable teeth...

and as far as you slapping me...count on being shot LONG before you could get that close too me. I am armed and tired of taking bullshit from men, thats a dangerous combination my sad little egotist.

Here in the US, we don't think much of wastrals like you...get off your ass and do something to deserve to suck air or take your own worthless life.

Please come for a visit soon.

Lethalfind said:
lol, I actually have impeccable teeth...

and as far as you slapping me...count on being shot LONG before you could get that close too me. I am armed and tired of taking bullshit from men, thats a dangerous combination my sad little egotist.

Here in the US, we don't think much of wastrals like you...get off your ass and do something to deserve to suck air or take your own worthless life.

Please come for a visit soon.

Honey, you wouldn't be able to distinguish a gun from the **** of the last john you sucked off for a quick tenner behind the dumpster of your local Publix. Instead of talking crap on the internet why don't you focus your little head on learning not to overcook the ****ing pasta, you slag.

You are full of yourself...I just went by the store today to pick up some new ammunition for my gun...pre-fragmented rounds...not that I require them, I am a very good shot.

I find that insults are more hurtful if they are somewhere near the mark...so far you are completely out of the ballpark and really making a fool of yourself.

Lethalfind said:
You are full of yourself...I just went by the store today to pick up some new ammunition for my gun...pre-fragmented rounds...not that I require them, I am a very good shot.

I find that insults are more hurtful if they are somewhere near the mark...so far you are completely out of the ballpark and really making a fool of yourself.

Right, scan a copy of the receipt for the ammunition, which itemizes the type of ammo, the calibre, etc, and post it up here to prove this claim.

Once you have proven this we can address the rest of the vomit that comprises your enfeebled attempt at a reply.

O.K. I'll have to side with cannibal here (I'm starting to like this guy)... I say LF is full of **** too..

phreakwars said:
O.K. I'll have to side with cannibal here (I'm starting to like this guy)... I say LF is full of **** too..

I tried scanning it but the type is very light.

Tell me your fax number phreak and I will fax a copy of them right too you, I have them in hand as we speak...

I purchased them at Al's Army Store, in Sanford Florida

38 SPL hydra shock 110 GR
Personal Defense, low recoil...
The gun lock I got is by master lock...

As for Kannible I could care less...he is so pathetic he has to believe his own bullshit.

Lethalfind said:
I tried scanning it but the type is very light.

Tell me your fax number phreak and I will fax a copy of them right too you, I have them in hand as we speak...

I purchased them at Al's Army Store, in Sanford Florida

38 SPL hydra shock 110 GR
Personal Defense, low recoil...
The gun lock I got is by master lock...

As for Kannible I could care less...he is so pathetic he has to believe his own bullshit.

Stop stalling you dishonest ****ing slag. It's a scan and post or apologize for your misleading and spurious claims.

Simple.

Chop chop.

ImWithStupid said:
FYI, Federal Hydra-Shock is not pre-fragmented. It is just hollow point.

http://www.federalcartridge.com/ballistics/Ammo_Search.aspx

I realized that when I was looking at it last night, I had asked for prefragmented but this is what they gave me. I guess I will have to go to the gun show to find the prefragmented ammo. My Uncle recommended them and mentioned it might be hard to find.

I scanned the reciept but its not readable, let me try and enhance the scan and I will post it. The receipts were really light.

as a child of a family who split up over a cheating father ... im not really too impressed by this story youve got on the go here.

mistakes happen but this callous attitude is bollocks - give yourself a shake

you are a pathetic excuse for a man

clarity said:
as a child of a family who split up over a cheating father ... im not really too impressed by this story youve got on the go here.

mistakes happen but this callous attitude is bollocks - give yourself a shake

you are a pathetic excuse for a man

Well, doesn't it suck to be you. Why don't you take some of that tart's fictional Federal Hydra-Shock Hollow points and insert them like some sort of explosive suppository up your shitter, go into a hot sauna, wait for them to explode and end your miserable little life then?

I could give a fart if you have hurt feelings about your Dad, I am only interested in my own gratification, and I actually think I should **** her again. Maybe I might wipe my dick on their wedding photo after I blow my muck condomless in her.

****, what a hysteria when she gets pregnant and the poor ******* can't figure out why the baby isn't black?

de kannibaal said:
Well, doesn't it suck to be you. Why don't you take some of that tart's fictional Federal Hydra-Shock Hollow points and insert them like some sort of explosive suppository up your shitter, go into a hot sauna, wait for them to explode and end your miserable little life then?

I could give a fart if you have hurt feelings about your Dad, I am only interested in my own gratification, and I actually think I should **** her again. Maybe I might wipe my dick on their wedding photo after I blow my muck condomless in her.

****, what a hysteria when she gets pregnant and the poor ******* can't figure out why the baby isn't black?

Well aren't you just a piece of ****? You actually consider yourself this guy's friend? I sure hope he knows what a pal you really are.

rizzo said:
Well aren't you just a piece of ****? You actually consider yourself this guy's friend? I sure hope he knows what a pal you really are.

You are a putrid and obscenely witless excuse for a human being, you horiffically obtuse freakshow. Your incoherent ramblings are a testimonial to the fact that you cannot grasp the basics of the dynamics of interpersonal philanthropy between friends.

I am doing my friend a huge service by keeping his wife sexually gratified. If it were not for me giving his wife a good length, she would be nothing but a typically frustrated hausfrau that in her desperation for a good shag would drive my mate completely bloody barmy.

de kannibaal said:

oh ****ing well grow up, you absolute half wit.
a) i dont expect you to 'give a fart' about my hurt over my dad - why would i want a worthless piece of crap like u to be concerned about me?! try shrinking your ego mate. and i call you mate as u seem to use terms like mate, friend and pal very loosely ... sleeping with their wives etc.
b) 'blow my muck' how ... hmm ... disgusting? degrading and once again - pathetic ... grow the **** up!
c) bet your an ugly *******

clarity said:
oh ****ing well grow up, you absolute half wit.
a) i dont expect you to 'give a fart' about my hurt over my dad - why would i want a worthless piece of crap like u to be concerned about me?! try shrinking your ego mate. and i call you mate as u seem to use terms like mate, friend and pal very loosely ... sleeping with their wives etc.
b) 'blow my muck' how ... hmm ... disgusting? degrading and once again - pathetic ... grow the **** up!
c) bet your an ugly *******

I am indeed a grown man, and whether or not my posturing hurts your ueber-senstive feelings is as important to me as a foreskin is to a Yid.

As for my ego, let me be articulate my well founded classification of myself as one of the humans of this world that simply abound in exquisite traits and superior existence, to the envy of every other sycophantic common prol that insufferably occupy an unecessarily large swathe of this planet of ours.

I am such a handsome and dashing man that when I gaze dreamily at my own reflection in a mirror, it pains me to avert my gaze and continue on with my life, so stunningly attractive are my finely hued features.

Coupled with an impeccably inspired sense of style, poise, and yes, you may have guessed it, swaggar, it is practically a crime that such a divine creature such as myself is forced to move among the lowly commoners that I am regrettably obligated to cohabitate with on Mother Earth.

Add a walloping amount of personal success, an exceptionally talented and intellectually superior brain, and the most high brow disposition that a lowly member of the human race's pond scum could possibly conjure up in their unfortunately simple and repulsively stunted heads, and you have the demigod you see before you, gracing your undeserving little forum with my presence.

Now I indulge the pedants of the world with the occasional vulgarity and low brow reference, it is my way of showing my ability to act like a chameleon and move around those that have not been blessed with the unfathomably brilliant characteristics that I have come to exist with.

Now clearly you harbour some inherently negative traits of jealousy, by virtue of the banality of your run of the mill life of despair, typical of the common variety punter that comprises the ghastly hoi polloi of western society.

I am empathetic, believe me, I am not completely devoid of the occasional flash of conscience for those less fortunate than my brilliant self.

But don't consider that as an open invitation to engage me further. I will gaze upon you as I would a turd that has been recently digested from last night's excelelnt vindaloo. Anecdotally interesting for a split second, only to be flushed into anonymity and never to be considered again.

clarity said:
and yet ... you slept with your best friends wife ...

Yes, is it the fact that it has been mentioned about 17 times in this particular thread that made it finally sink in or do you consider yourself some sort of idiot savant, like a 21st century Rain Man?

Count how many fingers I am holding up, 'tard.

Back