I shagged my best friend's wife

Oring said:
Here's the dude's pic:

Aw. Now I feel bad for the little guy. Though, the dude wearing the blue shirt in the background is pretty hot for a young guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
de kannibaal, You are a much more pleasant presence when not trying to start flame wars with everyone. Your straight discussion on a topic is a nice change.

Welcome, sir.

ImWithStupid said:
de kannibaal, You are a much more pleasant presence when not trying to start flame wars with everyone. Your straight discussion on a topic is a nice change.

Welcome, sir.
Damn right!:)

You doubt me? Ok that's fine and good. Just letting you idiots know you're being trolled. You look with your own eyes and you'll see without a doubt that Oranje is de kannibaal. The proof is in the writing and anyone who can't see they're the same person is just a moron. :)

Troll? Me? Oh how silly you people are. Keep arguing with the real troll, like I said if he entertains you, what does it matter if you dance to his string pulling show?

Frankly, I thought this site was smarter than that but Stockholm's syndrome has apparently already set in and you believe Oranje to be the one telling the truth. I'm not at all surprised.

But that aside, I know the truth. Why don't you tell them about how you lost your mod spot at Brawl-Hall because you tried dumping hundreds of threads into the usenet portal where they are irretrievable?

Oranje whines "It's not me! I don't know who they're talking about." Face it you got busted. :)

EDIT: You were ****ing stupid to use the same name you used in your BRAWL HALL signature, by the way.

ImWithStupid said:

Welcome, sir.

Gracias.

I actually only went after Phreakwars and actually I believe he and I are cool now. Other than that any engagement by me on others has been when they blundered in my thread and started it.

I am a wonderful guy and call my mum every Sunday.

ImWithStupid said:

Welcome, sir.

This is Off Topic Forum! This ain't Welcome Pleasant Yammering Oafs.

Oring said:
You doubt me? Ok that's fine and good. Just letting you idiots know you're being trolled. You look with your own eyes and you'll see without a doubt that Oranje is de kannibaal. The proof is in the writing and anyone who can't see they're the same person is just a moron. :)

Troll? Me? Oh how silly you people are. Keep arguing with the real troll, like I said if he entertains you, what does it matter if you dance to his string pulling show?

Frankly, I thought this site was smarter than that but Stockholm's syndrome has apparently already set in and you believe Oranje to be the one telling the truth. I'm not at all surprised.

But that aside, I know the truth. Why don't you tell them about how you lost your mod spot at Brawl-Hall because you tried dumping hundreds of threads into the usenet portal where they are irretrievable?

Oranje whines "It's not me! I don't know who they're talking about." Face it you got busted. :)

This is sadly comedic.

I label a poor troll as "A troll" and the only earth shattering response that the troll can conjure up is "No, you are a troll."

Are you suggesting that you and your bottom still pink from the spankings you have received here in the past 24 hours can prove these spurious and slanderous allegations?

Stockholm Syndrome? Rich. These people are not my kidnapped prisoners but members of a rather entertaining forum of which I am a member.

Might I recommend that you refrain from posting when under the powerful influence of LSD?

RoyalOrleans said:
This is Off Topic Forum! This ain't Welcome Pleasant Yammering Oafs.

This also isn't ****ing flame wars r' us. It may be a flash of activity for a bit but ****ing pisses off members shortly and only hurts the site.

ImWithStupid said:
This also isn't ****ing flame wars r' us. It may be a flash of activity for a bit but ****ing pisses off members shortly and only hurts the site.

Let's not turn this stupid thread into a discussion on GF ethics. I brought it up, now I will end the derailment....

.... here!

ImWithStupid said:

However I am positive that Phreakwars will agree that I have stopped going after people and simply banter in my own thread with those that take umbrage with my high brow rhetoric.

In any case, this is a very popular thread at the forum and I only engage people here in my own thread.

de kannibaal said:
This is sadly comedic.

I label a poor troll as "A troll" and the only earth shattering response that the troll can conjure up is "No, you are a troll."

Are you suggesting that you and your bottom still pink from the spankings you have received here in the past 24 hours can prove these spurious and slanderous allegations?

Stockholm Syndrome? Rich. These people are not my kidnapped prisoners but members of a rather entertaining forum of which I am a member.

Might I recommend that you refrain from posting when under the powerful influence of LSD?

Oh Oranje, this is what you do though. Now you're even kissing ass to get them on your side, and later like all of your targets you'll just say to them YHBT and laugh in their faces. Since you were run off of BH you have gotten desperate for new faces and places. Well look around you, these people are gullible and they seem to find you interesting, they even believe you when you tell tales of getting ***** in such an immoral fashion just so you can get the weak ones to cry about it.

Calling people wogs? Oranje.

The style of writing. Oranje.

The trolling. Oranje.

de kannibaal. Oranje's sig at BH.

Don't be such a ****ing fool, you busted imbecile. You're an embarrassment and you have been humiliated so stop squirming. :)

Oring said:
You doubt me? Ok that's fine and good. Just letting you idiots know you're being trolled.

Now up around these parts, we don't take too kindly to newcomers callin' us idiots. Inbred, maybe, but idiots? For that, you get three days in the box, for starters.

Oring said:
You look with your own eyes and you'll see without a doubt that Oranje is de kannibaal.

So Oranje tore you a new asshole? Is that why you are stalking him?

Oring said:
The proof is in the writing and anyone who can't see they're the same person is just a moron. :)

As if it makes a scrap of difference to anyone here about your resizes asshole?

Oring said:
Troll? Me? Oh how silly you people are.

Um, you're the one with "I am an Idiot" under your header.

Oring said:
Keep arguing with the real troll, like I said if he entertains you, what does it matter if you dance to his string pulling show?

I kinda like how he deals with real idiots, like yourself and lethalfind.

Oring said:
Frankly, I thought this site was smarter than that but Stockholm's syndrome has apparently already set in and you believe Oranje to be the one telling the truth.

So **** off back to the jungle, arsewiper.

Oring said:
I'm not at all surprised.

You're not even coherent, idiot. So how could you act surprised?

Oring said:
But that aside, I know the truth.

You think you know the truth about what?

Oring said:
Why don't you tell them about how you lost your mod spot at Brawl-Hall because you tried dumping hundreds of threads into the usenet portal where they are irretrievable?

Brawl Hall is a ***** paradise. When you finally get out of your mother's basement, and experience some reality, come back for a visit.

Oring said:

For carrying his name from one forum to another? Tell me, how many times have you been busted for stalking?

Oring said:
EDIT: You were ****ing stupid to use the same name you used in your BRAWL HALL signature, by the way.

Sounds like a bloke with nothing to hide. Who are you on Brawl Hall? :rolleyes:

de kannibaal said:
However I am positive that Phreakwars will agree that I have stopped going after people and simply banter in my own thread with those that take umbrage with my high brow rhetoric.

In any case, this is a very popular thread at the forum and I only engage people here in my own thread.

You're fooling no one but builder who apparently thinks I care what he believes, and to my knowledge is already seen as sort of a bitch here, Oranje.

Oh I see. When you're called idiots for believing a troll, you remove my ability to edit posts. HAHAHAHA! I like this place!

Oring said:
Oh Oranje, this is what you do though. Now you're even kissing ass to get them on your side, and later like all of your targets you'll just say to them YHBT and laugh in their faces. Since you were run off of BH you have gotten desperate for new faces and places. Well look around you, these people are gullible and they seem to find you interesting, they even believe you when you tell tales of getting ***** in such an immoral fashion just so you can get the weak ones to cry about it.

Calling people wogs? Oranje.

The style of writing. Oranje.

The trolling. Oranje.

de kannibaal. Oranje's sig at BH.

Don't be such a ****ing fool, you busted imbecile. You're an embarrassment and you have been humiliated so stop squirming. :)

My, someone seems to have got their head stuck in the knot when they got their fleshy panties in a twist and as the air supply has been slowly cut off in some sort of twisted auto-erotic asphyxiation practice your posts get progressively more stupid and your conspiracies still rely on erroneous conjecture.

Wog? Well, that is a household term to 59 million citizens of the UK, 25 million Aussies, few million kiwis, etc. So that drills it down to this Orange fellow being one of over a 100 million people and it could possibly be me?

Style of writing? Are you qualified to make this analysis? Care to scan your certificate attesting to your PHD in English which is the only acceptable proof I could accept that you are remotely an expert in this field.

Trolling? I blew this ridiculous story out of the water already.

de kannibaal? in this Oranje's sig at BH? Is it? If so? so what?

It's funny, he mentions humiliated but I just get the impression someone else is getting humiliated. To think that such an unhinged individual could live on your street. The world is full of freaks.

Oring said:
You're fooling no one but builder who apparently thinks I care what he believes, and to my knowledge is already seen as sort of a bitch here, Oranje.

Are you claiming the ridiculous notion that you can speak for the prognosis of each and every member here EXCEPT for Builder?

My dear lady. Move on.

Oring said:
Oh I see. When you're called idiots for believing a troll, you remove my ability to edit posts. HAHAHAHA! I like this place!

We love trolls. Keep 'em coming. ;)

The bravado in the face of adversity is admirable, but there's something you didn't know. Why would I expect anything else of Oranje? Maybe the fine idiots and admin abusers (I certainly didn't make my own title I am an idiot nor removed my own ability to edit posts) of I Get Pissed Off Easily didn't know that Oranje/de kannibaal actually tried to admit he didn't exist after being destroyed at BH. :)

You blew the idea that you're trolling out of the water, did you Oranje? Impossible. In fact, going by the fact that I know your writing style better than these plebians, the fact that you are using the same nic as you used at BH in your custom title and signature, and the fact that you suddenly show up on one of the only flame forums left after being run off of every major one, well I would say you have been duly stomped.

Your balls aren't so big all of a sudden either. Are you a little upset that someone who can put you in your place has shown up to do just that? I'm sorry for crushing your dreams of starting anew on another forum with a squeaky clean record.

Get a job, Oranje. :)

Oring said:
The bravado in the face of adversity is admirable, but there's something you didn't know. Why would I expect anything else of Oranje? Maybe the fine idiots and admin abusers (I certainly didn't make my own title I am an idiot nor removed my own ability to edit posts) of I Get Pissed Off Easily didn't know that Oranje/de kannibaal actually tried to admit he didn't exist after being destroyed at BH. :)

You blew the idea that you're trolling out of the water, did you Oranje? Impossible. In fact, going by the fact that I know your writing style better than these plebians, the fact that you are using the same nic as you used at BH in your custom title and signature, and the fact that you suddenly show up on one of the only flame forums left after being run off of every major one, well I would say you have been duly stomped.

Your balls aren't so big all of a sudden either. Are you a little upset that someone who can put you in your place has shown up to do just that? I'm sorry for crushing your dreams of starting anew on another forum with a squeaky clean record.

Get a job, Oranje. :)

That post is an example of an excellent way to burn off a meth rush but sadly lacks any coherent content that is backed up by any fact. Just because you are inclined to ignore the gaping holes in your claims doesn't mean anyone else is hoodwinked, you ignorant woman.

Just refer back to the responses in my last post that haven't been addressed before you get my huge penis juxtaposed to your face.

Is that your only defense? Post Proof? I don't really care if you spend your time here, I just wanted people to know you ran the **** off when you got raped up the ass. I didn't plan on owning an entire forum today, just you, but they played along nicely.

See ya Oranje. Maybe you'll melt down on these people someday too. Snort some coke and jack it to Jewels, you pathetic putz.

Back