I think I'm losing my love for Linkin Park. Are you?

yoh asakura4 said:
I never said I hated them >_<! Just some of there songs are starting to get boring.

Well of course. Being that its been three years since the last new song, that makes sense. Bu I hate it when people frikin lose faith in them just because its taking a little longer than they can handle. People say they look back and say "LP wasn't that great" wtf...

Yeah, I actually cant bring myself to listen to them anymore. Im not saying I dont like them anymore, because they are still my over all favorite band (just not at this point of time). I havent listened to one of their cds for about 4 months now. Im into totally different bands right now like AFI, Avenged Sevenfold, Protest the Hero, and Panic at the Disco. But I'll definatly buy their new album right when it comes out.

Things change...not liking Linkin Park songs anymore is not a crime, you shouldn't feel bad for it. You should start expanding your horizons, get into some new music. Just because you don't like the music or are bored with it doesn't mean you aren't a fan. And I certainly don't think it matters to the boards how much of a fan you are. I'm not much of a fan at all compared to some, yet here I am.

Yeah I mean half the board doesnt even come in this section of the forums. I think once the new cd comes out everyones faith in LP will be rejuvenated and everyone will jam to LP once more

PErsonally, lately ive been into LP alot more, ive listened to meteora like 20 times(now all of the meteora songs are near the top of my top 50 on my ipod)

I still love them, although waiting for a new studio album is annoying sometimes. Like Azem said, most fans will probably get back into their music when the new album is released. :)

I don't think its possible for me to dislike any LP song. For some odd reason, I like every single LP song (non-collaboration).

Now, I'm a little bored with their music because I've listened to them so much... but I still know I love their songs.

The only non-collaboration song by LP that I just can't get into is Part of Me. But I still like it a little bit...

I'd already lost it. I lost it last summer when everything good in my life went to the shitter. even my love for music.

however, i recently started lovin them again. this afternoon actually.

call me sad but i still love the songs and dont skip em... i abvisously dont love em as much as when they came out but i do love them and listen to them all

I'll always say LP is my number 1 band!..
I mostly skip the softer and older songs like And One and My December..
I listen less to LP right now than other bands but I can't wait for the new album and the video's ^.^

i dont think people hate LP,i mean how could u? its impossible to hate LP xP.
i think its more songs get repetitive, i find that happens as well. thas y u listen to OTHER music
and appreciate that LP is better afta u get sick of the other stuff. even Chester hates listening to OSC a thousand times, so its not just the fans =P dw, LP3 will come out, and ppl will be listening it nonstop, then get bored. my remedy? listen in blocks so u dont lose interest, never listen to something over and over and over, u easily lose interest that way =D

Phranka said:
I'll always say LP is my number 1 band!..
I mostly skip the softer and older songs like And One and My December..
I listen less to LP right now than other bands but I can't wait for the new album and the video's ^.^

I agree with phranka
I can't wait for their new albums and some other too
just as she sais :rolleyes:

when eva someone asks me if i still like LP, i always say "Yer I will always love LP"
they just need to release sum new stuff, and then i will love em more then eva again

I cannot ever see myself losing my love for LP. I only have two favorite bands and still Linkin Park out shines them, i think that you just need to sit back and breathe, listen to a whole CD or all if u own them all...without skipping. if u cant feel what LP is and gives through their music then u really arnt as big a fan as u may think u are. at the moment i am seriously depressed...chester had a baby with that b****...

I usually only listen to music when im in my car, or alone at home
(My son usually has the tv on ) I have a mix of LP FM HilltopHoods and a few other of my fav bands and they are scattered so it will take me over a week before i hear the same song twice... Its nice having 300plus mp3s that you can play in ya car...
Takes awhile before you here that song again

LOVE LP
Never bored with their music

Aww My December <333 One of the only songs I could NEVER get bored of. But still it's understandable =]

I still say Linkin Park are my favourite band even though I'm into so many other bands right now. My itunes is hugeeee and I've been to a lot of gigs of other well known bands, so yup =] I haven't listened to the cds THAT much though, haha this afternoon was the first time in a little while and I still enjoy the music as much as ever. I don't listen to it everyday religiously though lol, too many cds, too little time >.< They still rock my socks. I can totally understand why people are bored, sometimes I have to skip over some songs because I've heard it far too much (My own fault), anyway there's tons more music out there :) You wouldn't wanna stick with just 1 band for ages and ages.

ANYWAYYY it doesn't mean you're losing the "love" just because you don't like 2 songs, out of about 30 lol. >.> Everyone has different tastes, and not every song suits each individuals cup of tea?

I can truely say that in the past months I lost my love for LP. Now a days I don't even play there CD's anymore or look at DVD's of them. My interest in the band is fading away big time and I wonder if it will ever come back?

xxxxx Anja

Back