I will be President

SCOTT ON THE EDGE

I will be President. I see the failures that Gerald Ford did to us and will send
all the V.C. the Cambodians, North or south. all back into the god damn sea! The ****ers are continuing their rape of us, our land, our way of life. Why? because
we came over there to free the ***** ass french and fix there problems.AGAIN!
Remember W.W.II ? Nothing but a nation of Faggs and Lesbo's! If the the
"Founding Fathers" were to see this upheval they would say.........................
......Let's have another tea party and set this country of ours back on course.
I plan to offer my vision of our beloved country soon after I return from my
"trip" to the great southwest. I have shared my "visions" with certain people
known as "Shamans". Yes think what you want, but they do understand and
are giuiding me now. All the rights and all the wrongs befronted to them.
They share the simple hatred for the GOOKS! the CLAMHEADS! as a many
of us do. Good night American's ...... Scott on the edge.... always

Dude, you know what... I like your arguement... really... I do... but...

WHY DO YOU HATE GOOKS FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT HAVE THEY PERSONALLY DONE TO YOU??

Please elaborate.

SCOTT ON THE EDGE said:
I will be President. I see the failures that Gerald Ford did to us and will send
all the V.C. the Cambodians, North or south. all back into the god damn sea! The ****ers are continuing their rape of us, our land, our way of life. Why? because
"Founding Fathers" were to see this upheval they would say.........................

"The Greatest harm can result from the best intentions,"-Just because you think you will be doing a greater good doesnt always mean it will turn out so. Lets use Hitler for an example. He thought he was doing good by murdering Jews, and others he didnt see fit to be alive. To you, was he right? Most people will say no, but to Hitler he most likely thought he was right because thats human nature. You think your veiws should be the only veiws, just like I always think Im right.

SCOTT ON THE EDGE said:
Dude nice to hear we have a Carlos Castaneda fan in the house. I say don't start a fight you're not willing to finish, never but never take up the slack for the French! I don't think isolation is America's answer for everything wrong but when Tom Harken stood on the floor of the US Senate and said, Haiti's black citizens were African-Americans and we must come to their aid as he called Bush a bigot, in the recent civil war I said wait a minute these guys are Afro-French and they already kicked France's ass? Then the dems lined up calling for a few good pop up target men to die again for the salvation of the former French colony. A gook called me a gook when I was in his country he said it meant foreigner. What ya got against gooks? Go easy on the landings when returning from those out of body experiences!
http://skepdic.com/castaneda.html

phreakwars said:
Dude, you know what... I like your arguement... really... I do... but...

WHY DO YOU HATE THE CHINESE IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT HAVE THEY PERSONALLY DONE TO YOU??

Please elaborate.

Well I was a little peeved when I found out my "Support Our Troops" ribbon was made in China. Though I shouldn't be upset with the Chinese, it's not their fault. I should blame the internet.

I personally have nothing against the Chinease... But with the way things are shaping up, we are all going to have reasons to hate thier government in about 10-15 years.... just a heads up! REMAIN VIGILANT ;)

God damnit you clouded ASSHOLES! I know I have been called it by all of you!
I HATE ALL GOOKS! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!
VIETNAM IS THE EQUAL OF AUSTRALIA IS TO GREAT BRITIAN. NUKE THEM ALL.
NOW!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL DON'T START TO RAISE AN EYE BROW NOW AS TO WHAT I HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU ALL TO THEN.......... my cause to DEFEND..
must be lost.................I shed tears of pain....I shed tears of sorrow.... I can
say this to you all. I have lost a brother to the Vietnam war, and lost my only
child in New York on 9-11. What more can I say.................... I love all the
true Americans......... and have stated my middle east policy....and my ritefull
hatred of all "Clamheads" ......................... I shall think and get back to you.
...................I have 6 full metal jackets and I am going to take my altered
AR-15 out on my 'Ol 57' Indian cheif and go **** some gooks over or..........
just sat a spell and take my shoes off. For maybe a few weeks............
I LOVE MY AMERICA! .and........................I love the small of napalm in
the morning and the glow of the mushroom at night"........Good night all.

You STILL have not answered the question directly, so hear it is again

"WHAT HAVE THE GOOKS DONE TO YOU PERSONALLY THAT MAKES YOU HATE THEM ???"

Is it because of the loss of your brother ??

Edit: My condolences on your child.

I think it's funny how you would compare yourself to Gerald Ford, him being the worst president in our history by far. He wasn't elected to President or even Vice President. Nixon picked him to be his VP because he KNEW Ford was weak and wouldn't interfere with anything he did.

Go back young man, to my earlier entries.. Then I shall tell you. Then you will
know. I shall send to you tomorrow, around the west coast time between
3:00- 8:00 pm, and this will be for your eyes only. A personal real life tale.
My chief is ready......... I have to go.........thanks phreakman.......

SCOTT ON THE EDGE said:
I shed tears of pain....I shed tears of sorrow.... I can
child in New York on 9-11. What more can I say
SOTE, First please accept my condolence for your loss.

I share the pain of loss associated with the Vietnam War also; my best friend in high school lost one leg the same week I was drafted. My best and last friend in the army was killed in action there.

Let

SCOTT ON THE EDGE said:
God damnit you clouded ASSHOLES! I know I have been called it by all of you!
I HATE ALL GOOKS! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!
VIETNAM IS THE EQUAL OF AUSTRALIA IS TO GREAT BRITIAN. NUKE THEM ALL.
NOW!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ALL DON'T START TO RAISE AN EYE BROW NOW AS TO WHAT I HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU ALL TO THEN.......... my cause to DEFEND..
must be lost.................I shed tears of pain....I shed tears of sorrow.... I can
child in New York on 9-11. What more can I say.................... I love all the
true Americans......... and have stated my middle east policy....and my ritefull
hatred of all "Clamheads" ......................... I shall think and get back to you.
...................I have 6 full metal jackets and I am going to take my altered
AR-15 out on my 'Ol 57' Indian cheif and go **** some gooks over or..........
just sat a spell and take my shoes off. For maybe a few weeks............
I LOVE MY AMERICA! .and........................I love the small of napalm in
the morning and the glow of the mushroom at night"........Good night all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of NBC.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Actually, I just view him as PART OF THE PROBLEM with California!

Allow me to restate my gracious comment to our friend, SCOOT OFF THE LEDGE. It should've read, "Ladies and Gentleman, this guy has never had a happy ending at an asian spa.".

RoyalOrleans said:
Allow me to restate my gracious comment to our friend, SCOOT OFF THE LEDGE. It should've read, "Ladies and Gentleman, this guy has never had a happy ending at an asian spa.".
In the 60's - 70's the army compounds in Korea had Turkish steam baths and massage. Three hours of pampering for $2.50. GI you wantie special? It only $0.50 more for chargie massage...giggle giggle.

SCOTT ON THE EDGE said:

Scottie....the war is over in vietnam....and the V.C was disbanded.Today Vietnam is as much communist as China...where most U.S consumer goods are made.

Actually the french experience should have taught the U.S what to expect..you only have to look at the map and see who the neighbors are.

You really should lay off watching "heartbreak ridge","full metal jacket","hamburger hill",and "apocalypse now"

I can see it causing post dramatic stress disorder lol

The odd one out in this list is cambodia.....cambodia? :confused:

Back