I_Love_Mike_Shinoda2's Journal

i_love_mike_shinoda2

Well since Ive been here a while I decided to do one of these things. I probably wont update a lot but its worth a shot. If you are actually interested, my journal I do everyday is www.dumbXmel.mindsay.com. So heres my first entry:

4/24/05

Yesterday my friend, Brittany, had her 15th Birthday Party. Some of my friends wanted to get high for some stupid reason and tried to on grass. I thought it was really funny. It was really windy/rainy outside so our lighter thing we had wasnt working well so I didnt get to try. Then we went out cosmic bowling. It was really fun. I got a few strikes. These dudes from my old school and my new school wanted to beat each other up. I didnt know the dudes from my school so I was cheering for my old. The person who owned the Bowling Alley said they were gonna call the cops so they cancelled the fight. One of the guys that were going to fight got high and woah I never saw someone like that. Then these ladies said they lost their cell phone in the bathroom and blamed us for stealing it since we were the ones who used the bathroom. They even made us empty our purses and pockets! Then my friend's grandma told them off, I was laughing like crazy. So after all that I hooked back up with my ex who I guess still really liked me. We all stayed up til 4. Then the next day (today) I woke up at 12:30. We all mostly talked to whole time. My friend Bridget had to leave at 9 and called and said shell be back over around 3. So we all mostly sat around the whole time. When Bridget came back it was just me, Shelby, and Brittany left. I texted Jeremy (acting like Shelby) and told him I didnt wanna go out with him (wow what a sort relationship). So around 3:30 my dad picked me up. On our way to the mall, my dad gave me my LPU package that I have been waiting for for about a month. So at the mall I saw some people. Then later that night I went out to eat and afterwards my parents were argueing and left for the bar to talk it out. Yea so that was mostly it. Ill try to update tomorrow (or later today since its 1:55 AM here)

lmao, They made you empty out your pockets & ****? Their pretty stupid. I'm sorry, but i find that funny, how they could be SO ignorant. My thoughts, Stupidity is forever.

Well I dunno. i have weird friends and they all wanted to get high, we are only 13 so I thought it was competly stupid

Yea I thought it was funny when they made us do that. They didnt check me and thank god they didnt cuz I found out that the cell phone she had was the same exact one I have!!!!

Ok heres a tiny update.

My sister is listening to Avril Lavinge. I mean, i like Avril, but I hate my sisters singing!!! AHHHH! Its driving me crazy! Someone needs to help me out! Anywho, I had a dream last night. I was in my I.T. class (Industerial Technology) and like the room was like 10 times bigger than normal. I did really stupid stuff and I cut off my hand and it didnt hurt. My friend Zach gave me his. Then I had to leave the school to get my pills. Yea it was really weird.

I think thats a double post.. Im sorry :(

Back