I_Love_Mike_Shinoda2's Journal

Loaded is a show on FUSE and it has artist on there and they show a bunch of their videos, this time it was Linkin Park :D

So lets see my day. I had like only 2 hours of sleep so I soooooo tired this morning. I did get up though and when I got to school Joscelyn was bitching again. But what she said I was like "I love you!" She went up to Miranda was like "Youve been hanging out with Shannon so much that you havent spent anytime with me!" And Miranda was like "Well all yall are fighting!" and Joscelyn was like "Well stop hanging with Shannon, she makes you look bad!" I was like OMG!!! Well first of all, that isnt really nice since Shannon is her friend but it was so cool cuz I ****ing hate Shannon! So anyway, in German I was like all stupid. We were learning the numbers and I couldnt remember them and Frau was like "Well we have a test on this Wednesday!" and I was like "Oh ****!" and I like put my head in my folder, haha it was so funny. The gay ass gym came. That ****ing Casey Ivery was trying to act like the boss and kept telling us what to do. It got on my ****ing nerves. I did this little running thing and I did it in about 7 seconds! Woah woo! go me! Then also did this arm thing and I did it for 16 seconds. Then I had I.T. and guess what.. I CUT A BLOCK OF WOOD!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I felt so proud of myself, even Rachel gave me a hug. Then I had science and I had to take a test, I think I got like a F or soemthing. Then I had Reading and took anothing test and I definetly failed that. Math I took a test again and did nothing new. Lunch nothing interesting happened. Alayna said I had a perverted mind... do I? English did gay ass **** and stuff. Social Studies took ANOTHER test. Geesh.. thats like what.. 5 tests already? Then in Powerblock I went to the library and did research and got like 2 facts.. woah woo.. go me..... so then I went home and Tiff's game is cancelled so I guess Ill go to the mall tonight with my dad and get some subway or something.

(Sorry for my bad language :p)

So today I went to Dr. Klock's office again. He's says Im doing a lot better than the first time.. I guess you can say that. I feel less stress than I did before. Plus, he asked what music I like and I was like "Linkin Park" and he was like "Keep listening" and I was like "Why?" and he said "Because some of those songs are like anger related. If you keep listening, that might help you loss some stress and anger in you" which I think is totally right. Everytime I do listen to them I feel a lot better. That's another reason why I ****ing hate school cuz I cant listen to my music! AHHHH! So when I get to school, its 4th period. I have to do my color-coded review sheet and its gonna take forever! And for those of you who are wondering, I didnt fail my test, I got a D. On my report card sheet it says A, B, D, A, D, D, A. Hahaha... it says DAD! Im trying to get DAD again. Reading did chapter 19. Math did really gay **** and stuff. Laura I guess was trying to talk to Shannon and her and her gayass self wouldnt listen to her! She is sooooo mean that I cant even stand it anymore! I swear I need to pull a "End of the Year" prank on her. It will be sweet. Lunch I guess i was being perverted again, thats what Kelly said but she thinks everything I say is perverted but I dont really care cuz she's gay anyway! English we had to do an outline. On my notes I guess I got a 1/8 which is really bad! I swear Im gonna fail this whole project. When the period started, Chels asked me to tie her shoes. And since Im a really nice person I did and Devin and Pat were laughing at me!!! I have no clue why. Social Studies we had a guest speaker talk about the Underground Railroad. She was aqefully boring.. *yawn* Powerblock Miranda said (dont tell anyone ok!) that Ryan said Kase was gonna ask her out and she was all excited. I wouldnt get excited cuz Ryan lies a lot too but she said to call Ryan after school to talk to him which I did yet.. oops! Then after everyone left, it was me, Danny, David Cummins, and that fat kid named Michael. David was drawing this thing that was about "Neopolian Dynomite (SP?)" and Michael was like "What the heck are you doing?" and David was like "Its Neopolian!.... Do you even know what that is?" and Michael was like "Isnt that some band or something" and we were on the floor laughing our asses off! Well then when I got off the bus, Dad took me to Jackie's to work out. It wasnt that hard this time but I still dont like to.

Ok so what started me off bad was with Joscelyn, Shannon, and Miranda in homeroom. Did I tell you the thing about Joscelyn and Miranda? Well Im not sure if I did but anyway, lately Joscelyn has been like "the third-wheel" cuz of Shannon. Well Miranda started hanging out with Shannon lately and she used to hang with Joscelyn even though Miranda anyway. So Monday in homeroom Joscelyn was confronted her on what she feelings and Im sitting right behind Miranda when Joscelyn says "Well dont hang out with Shannon. She makes you look trashy" Ok so in Gym Miranda told Shannon and she got pissed and told everyone. So today Joscelyn and Shannon were talking normal until they started talking about what Joscely said. But you know what she did? She said she didnt say anything and Miranda was making it up! She was like "Miranda did i say that?" and she was like "Yea you did!" then she asked Keira and Jordan who werent even there!!!!!! And to get backed up Miranda asked me and I was like "Im sorry but yea she did!" and Joscelyn was like "Well thats 3 against 2 so I win!" I swear to ****ing God Im gonna beat that mother ****ing bitch up at the end of the year! She talks about all her friends behind their back so much that its not even funny!! Grrrrr.... so next was German and it was fun! I was the very last person to say the numbers so I got to study more. I had to do them twice cuz I kept saying them wrong and people were laughing at me! But when I finally did it they clapped hahahaha. So then later I asked Frau how much work I need to make up. Omg its like 20 pages! But its all due at the end of the year so Im cool. I still got 25 days to do it. So then was gay ass gym and we played wolfle ball. I only batted once so it didnt screw up my swinging at all. But gay ass Casey was bening a bitch like always. Then after class, Mrs. Jones took Miranda to the office. It just so happens her skirt is too short and i was about to punch everyone! They were all saying she was a slut and Raquel got me more mad when she was like "Well no one likes her anyway!" Grrrr.... so then in I.T. I got my car cut out and now I have to sand it. I also have to do a map thing that isnt due til Friday but its all good. Science didnt really do anything new. Devin was making fun of me cuz I couldnt read... Reading didnt really do anything either. Mrs. Swirling was calling people up to put answers on the board and I was the first to be called. She was like "Now Miss Garrison will show everyone how to spell 'Charlotte' because some people still cant spell. So when I did everyone clapped. It was gay. Math didnt really do anything. Almost fell asleep. Lunch had some cheesed breadsticks. They are really good with Ranch Dressing. R&R I went to Mr. Maunds room to work on my car. Then came back to do my english outline and I ran out of time! So I hurried to class to do it and right when she was about collect mine I got done.. go me! Now I have a gay ass bibliography to do too but I got done already. Social Studies we had Miss Kelly as a sub! David was acting so goofy and I just kept laughing. Tyler wouldnt stop kicking me so I kept trying to kick him in the balls with no sucess. Travis told me Im not sucessing because Tyler got no balls, hahaha. So after class I tried to kick him again with no sucess again. Then in Powerblock Laura came down so we had some fun with Miranda.

Hahaha, yea. We are reading a book called "The True Confusions of Charlotte Doyle" Its a really good book.. until the end, its a really retarded ending.

Wow today seemed so weird. I mean, everyone saying today sucked but for me.. I thought it was one of the greatest days in a long time. Well lets start in Homeroom. It was ok, talked to Miranda and did some homework. German was kind of fun. Gym was stupid. Gay ass preps ruin all the fun. Plus all my friends went to the art field trip. Joyce Ellis was there for the 8th graders with their "musical experience". There was some good music. I wanted to dance but I had no friends in gym and when you act like a nutcase without your friends u look stupid. So that was really boring. I.T. I worked on my car, it looks so shitty. Science did some work and was messing around with Devin. Reading we did these paper things. Mrs. Swirling gave me the nickname of "Wild Girl" because my hand writting is so crazy! Its not my fault! Math we had Mrs. Maund as a sub and it was so funny in there! Ross was acting crazy! Lunch since no was there I sat with the dudes. Since Kelly couldnt be with us girls cuz she is a lesbo, she sat by herself. I dont like her that much anymore. R&R we got to go outside. English it was ok but so funny towards the end. First, Devin and Pat were making fun of me cuz I cant read right (Devin makes fun of me every day!) Then Chels was talking about this book called "Yortle the Turtle" and I didnt know what the hell she was talking about and we just kept asking and stuff. I found out it was a Dr. Suess book.. lol. Then I kept asking questions about everything! It got crazy! Then in social studies I found something out that Ill never forget... MRS. BEIRNESSER WAS A NATIONAL SOCCER PLAYER! She brought out a ball and she was kicking it around. Then we got to go outside and play kickball in the field. I saw some 6th graders I knew running the mile. I got a triple, a single, and I caught a ball. Then after that we went back in and stuff. Powerblock hung out with Miranda and Laura once again. On the bus ride home, this 6th grade kept picking her nose.. gross.. Well thats mostly it. I still got Tiff's game and working out to do tonight.

Well the car is made out of wood. And its powered by CO2. So yea

Omg I lmao when I read on my schedule that I had a teacher named "Beirnesser" hahaha

Well today wasnt good. I fought with my dad today and I cried :( But the good thing is that I got my hair cut! If I can get a pic Ill show yall if you wish :)

Havent updated this in a while:

Yesterday I had a field trip at my school. We went to Hienz Field, thats where the Pittsburgh steelers play. It was a rally about people who like lost body parts but still live their dream. There were about 50 schools there. One of the people speaking was Bethany Hamlition, that girl who was bitten by a shark and lost her left arm. I got a good tan cuz it was so sunny. The lunch was crappy though. Then today I had a sore throat and I couldnt really talk, it started yesterday and my voice sounded like ****. So Im sitting here its like 80 outside but like 40 in there cuz of the AC and Im freezing!

Hahaha...

Well youth group was fun. But my friend Jay didnt bring his camara so I cant post any pics :(

But today Im still sick. i stayed home from school. I bet I have tons of homework to make up. My teachers hate me so theyll find something for me to do. I also have to a speech for english which is gonna kill me too. So I jsut hope everythings cool

Thanks guys :D
What really sucks about the english thing is that you had pick a state and then you had to research it like the places people would like to go. I got New Mexico and theres nothing there! And then you had to make a poster and a prosauvive (sp?) speech to get people to go. I mean its like Social Studies! I hate it. I still need to write my speech too. but the teacher doesnt want you to write the whole thing out, just little notes to help you. To me, its all retarded

Back