If LP did one cover of a song...

LpLunatic92

If LP ever did a cover of another band's song on a future album, what would you want it to be.
I would like to hear:

Falling Away From Me-Korn
Wish- NIN
My Own Summer- Deftones

I know they've done covers of Wish and MOS at past shows, but I think it would be cool if they put it on an album. I think they could do a good cover of FAFM...

U2 - with or without you anyone? haha

but yeah...it's been said before but I'd like to see them pull of playing One by Metallica
its a challenge

If LP ever did a cover of another band's song on a future album, what would you want it to be.
I would like to hear:

Falling Away From Me-Korn
Wish- NIN
My Own Summer- Deftones

I know they've done covers of Wish and MOS at past shows, but I think it would be cool if they put it on an album. I think they could do a good cover of FAFM...

They have done my own summer, live that is. Hmm something from incubus would be interesting.

welll metallica did do a Numb cover...so why not LP do a metallica cover?

i dont think LP would do anything of a cover from the bands i like

Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes - Modest Mouse

I think chester could make good work of the chorus as long as he dont drag his screaming + we may..... for the first time get ot hear Phoenix on bass

but yeah...it's been said before but I'd like to see them pull of playing One by Metallica
its a challenge
Be like dying and going to audio heaven [:-}

And yeah, RATM - Rawk totally!

Also Korn, Blind. hehe. I love that song. In fact there's about half dozen Korn songs they could do, but considering they've collaborated before to some degree, and Chas can eerily sound like Jon Davis on a good day, that probably wouldn't bee too much of a challenge.

Am sure there's like a billion others but really my one and only has always been One - Metallica. Let's see Rob tear up that drum solo. Bet he could do it with his eyes closed. And Chas or Mike could lyrically pin that, hands down. It's a no brainer.

You Make Me Better - Fabulous (feat. Ne-yo)
That'd be an interesting take.

How to Save a Life (fray)
War in Me (kenna)
Stand by Me (Al Green?)
Broken (Seether)
The Dotted Line or The New National Anthem (Strata)
New national Anthem would be crazy good and it fits with M2M

Back