If women ruled the World..

tizz said:
Just (for the love of god man) don't ever make me appear to be some wack job sicko femenist!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

But I will tell ya, I have been getting the strangest reactions to my funnies today!!!!

Don't worry I won't. I have yet to detect a stupid man-eating witch here and for that I am glad. Nor have I seen any woman-killing serpents either. But I gotta admit, I do agree with MRIH. When emotion overrides logic, the actual thought process goes out the window and random actions occur...one of those actions could be a finger pressing the launch button of an ICBM.

See now that is where the big difference is!!! Men see it all in black and white logic. Women see all teh peripherals at the same time. We may come to the same conclusion on something but HOW we get there is sooooooooooo different. Women are generally constantly injecting empathy into every descision.

tizz said:
See now that is where the big difference is!!! Men see it all in black and white logic. Women see all teh peripherals at the same time. We may come to the same conclusion on something but HOW we get there is sooooooooooo different. Women are generally constantly injecting empathy into every descision.

Irrationality is definitely not a way to solve an issue. And men see more than black and white. In fact, most men live in reality and face things for what they are (Bush would NOT be a good example, as he thinks we will eliminate terrorism completely.) as opposed to how we want want things (in a fantasy world kinda way). So seeing black and white (either/or standards) is not a guy's way of thinking. The majority of us tend to look at all possibilities, and take the best course of action possible.

Then again, we are all individuals and people are different. It all depends on objective and the mindset of the person...male or female.

Women are not irrational at all. It is just that we use a different rationalization. We will still most likely come to the same conclusions though

phreakwars said:
Hell yeah, bitch fights are fun as hell to watch too !!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SCRATCH

Are you hot yet?

tizz said:
Women are not irrational at all. It is just that we use a different rationalization. We will still most likely come to the same conclusions though

Maybe because you are not one of the irrational ones. Oh but believe me, they are OUT THERE...

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Women are more SENSITIVE than men.

Sensitive women list

1#Margeret"the iron lady" thatcher=gives greenlight to retake the falklands from the argentinians
2#Prime minister of sri lanka kumaratunga=gives green light to retake the jaffna peninsula from the tamil tigers(survives s/bomb attack)
3#Prime minister Indira gandhi=gives green light to storm the temple of amritsa from separatist sihks(dies in s/bomb attack)
4#Prime minister of pakistan (I've forgotten her name)..gives tacit approval to muslim insurgency in jammu/kasmir
etc etc etc etc

...women in power hmmm I really don't see if they would do anything different from what a man would do. :rolleyes:

Mr X said:
Sensitive women list

1#Margeret"the iron lady" thatcher=gives greenlight to retake the falklands from the argentinians
2#Prime minister of sri lanka kumaratunga=gives green light to retake the jaffna peninsula from the tamil tigers(survives s/bomb attack)
3#Prime minister Indira gandhi=gives green light to storm the temple of amritsa from separatist sihks(dies in s/bomb attack)
4#Prime minister of pakistan (I've forgotten her name)..gives tacit approval to muslim insurgency in jammu/kasmir
etc etc etc etc

...women in power hmmm I really don't see if they would do anything different from what a man would do. :rolleyes:

Oh it just came to me 4#=benazir bhoutto(not sure if i spelt it right)

Is there a possibility that women in power only go over the topas they do, In order to gain teh respect/fear of their male counterparts? What if the MAJORITY of power positions were held by women? Would THAT make a difference?

tizz said:
Is there a possibility that women in power only go over the topas they do, In order to gain teh respect/fear of their male counterparts? What if the MAJORITY of power positions were held by women? Would THAT make a difference?

To gain respect, that I can understand...if this is a sexist issue. But when it comes to ruling a company or a country WHO CARES!?! The objective of running something major IS NOT to one-up the opposite sex. To gain the fear of the opposite sex is ANOTHER reason not to run something major. then you lose actual focus of your position...to RUN something, not to compete in a way in which is irrelevant for the most part to the rest of the community.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Women are more SENSITIVE than men.
You gotta be kidding.........

The only change i see happening is that instead of having skimpy bikini toting wemon on bilboards we'd have sculpped photos of Jonny Depp selling us tight underwear. Just trading a partiarchy for a matriarchy. Things willl never be better with one side of the coin in power, wither it be men and women, multiple races, sexuel orientation etc.. How can you consider yourselve represented by somebody who dosn't represent you? (EG: A 'sensitive' (joke) women represent a guy liie fullauto? wheres HIS justice) But then again, representative democracy is a crock anyhow.

I never mentiojned anything about better or worse (you bad people) I was simply seeking to find what might be DIFFERENT!!!!

tizz said:

Ok tizz...sure women have to prove themselves(and to their male counter-parts)...vital national security interests are at stake...these women knew this when they took on the job.The job comes with tough decisions that are life/death as well...so welcome to the real world.

Not sure tizz...about women holding positions of power..with the world configured as it is now...the difference could be even worse as women tend to strive for dominance as well.Women like men, have their personalities...now think back tizz when you were at school...which girl was popular?(and specific with who she interacted with)...which was a bully?..and imagine these girls years on in power.Don't assume all women think like you and would react like you...results might shock you.

Matriarchal societies have been well documented and described by our historians. Try typing Matriarch into your search engine. You'll be surprised.

Besides, women are now smart enough to know that if they are behind a man who controls something, they can control that man, to a certain extent. Think Nancy Reagan, who managed America's political scene through Ronnie's alzheimer era. There is nothing new about that concept.

The Indians who were displaced in the US through your colonial years ran the same system. The men held the position of authority, but the women held the power.

The Iroquois confederation, known to its members as the Haudenosaunee, was probably the greatest indigenous polity north of the Rio Grande in the two centuries before Columbus and definitely the greatest in the two centuries after. A political and military alliance formed by the Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk and, after about 1720, the Tuscarora, it dominated, at its height, an area from Kentucky to Lake Ontario and Lake Champlain. Its capital was Onondaga, a bustling small city of several thousand souls a few miles south of where Tocqueville stopped in modern Syracuse.

The Iroquois confederation was governed by a constitution, the Great Law of Peace, which established the league's Great Council: 50 male royaneh (religious-political leaders), each representing one of the female-led clans of the alliance's nations. What was striking to the contemporary eye was that the 117 codicils of the Great Law were concerned as much with constraining the Great Council as with granting it authority. "Their whole civil policy was averse to the concentration of power in the hands of any single individual," explained Lewis Henry Morgan, a pioneering ethnographer of the Iroquois.

So vivid were these examples of democratic self-government that some historians and activists have argued that the Great Law of Peace directly inspired the American Constitution. Taken literally, this assertion seems implausible. With its grant of authority to the federal government to supersede state law, its dependence on rule by the majority rather than consensus and its denial of suffrage to women, the Constitution as originally enacted was not at all like the Great Law. But in a larger sense the claim is correct. The framers of the Constitution, like most colonists in what would become the United States, were pervaded by Indian images of liberty.
http://okimc.org/newswire.php?story_id=911&condense_comments=false

Mr X said:
Ok tizz...sure women have to prove themselves(and to their male counter-parts)...vital national security interests are at stake...these women knew this when they took on the job.The job comes with tough decisions that are life/death as well...so welcome to the real world.

Not sure tizz...about women holding positions of power..with the world configured as it is now...the difference could be even worse as women tend to strive for dominance as well.Women like men, have their personalities...now think back tizz when you were at school...which girl was popular?(and specific with who she interacted with)...which was a bully?..and imagine these girls years on in power.Don't assume all women think like you and would react like you...results might shock you.

Hey now, I have purposely left my own answer out of the thread. How do you know how I think? I simply posing a challenge here. If oyu have ever taken a basic ethics class this was part of the study of male/female perspective. NO ONE on teh PLAANET thinks quite like me. Again, this is not about the answer to the question but the process of forming that answer and what path you get to the answer. Both genders will often come to the same conclusion, but a lot more factors into a woman's answer.

tizz said:
Hey now, I have purposely left my own answer out of the thread. How do you know how I think? I simply posing a challenge here. If oyu have ever taken a basic ethics class this was part of the study of male/female perspective. NO ONE on teh PLAANET thinks quite like me. Again, this is not about the answer to the question but the process of forming that answer and what path you get to the answer. Both genders will often come to the same conclusion, but a lot more factors into a woman's answer.

If ever there was a moot topic, this is it.

Women will NEVER rule the world. They have the wrong crotch hardware.

They don't have the balls to hang tough in tight situations and slap up against the heads of those inferior to you.

They can't give people the big shaft when and where they need it.

They can't blow spuge up your ass and have you enjoying it and begging for more.

and most importantly in ruling the world...

Women haven't learned the fine art of **** 'Em and Forget 'Em. How else are you supposed to keep the masses happy?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
If ever there was a moot topic, this is it.

Women will NEVER rule the world. They have the wrong crotch hardware.

They don't have the balls to hang tough in tight situations and slap up against the heads of those inferior to you.

They can't give people the big shaft when and where they need it.

They can't blow spuge up your ass and have you enjoying it and begging for more.

and most importantly in ruling the world...

Women haven't learned the fine art of **** 'Em and Forget 'Em. How else are you supposed to keep the masses happy?

Boy do YOU have a LOT to learn about women LOL All that is prety much EXACTLY what we do on a daily basis. We just don't let it show or flaunt it around like men (basicaly because none of us have little weewee's to compensate for)

Back