I'll put ya'll in your ****ing place.

Hahahaha. How the hell ya'll doin'? I'm buzzin'.

Know what pisses me off though? How I can't phsyically hurt someone over the internet (hence the title). Damn that pisses me off. So many ****ing whiney sissys online think they're the badest mother****er that ever lived. Horse ****.

Ya' ever called someone a ****** in public? No, 'cause you'd get your ****ing teeth knocked out.

Some would say I'm a dumbass for caring at all (you can quote me if you like). I don't take it personally, if I want to talk smack though I'll go to the pub on the weekend.

It ain't worth the energy or your time. And it would just go to show what a whiney ****ing ***** you are.

See what I mean, yo?

Didn't think so.

Captain Spaulding said:
Hahahaha. How the hell ya'll doin'? I'm buzzin'.

Know what pisses me off though? How I can't phsyically hurt someone over the internet (hence the title). Damn that pisses me off. So many ****ing whiney sissys online think they're the badest mother****er that ever lived. Horse ****.

Ya' ever called someone a ****** in public? No, 'cause you'd get your ****ing teeth knocked out.

Some would say I'm a dumbass for caring at all (you can quote me if you like). I don't take it personally, if I want to talk smack though I'll go to the pub on the weekend.

It ain't worth the energy or your time. And it would just go to show what a whiney ****ing ***** you are.

See what I mean, yo?

Didn't think so.

and just what makes you such a "badass" then. your probly just an ignorant **** who cant deal with interacting with others and possibly getting made out to look like an idiot so you believe physicaly harming someone will make you right. well guess what, thats not how the world works. so dont post stupid ignorant **** like this

The IP Address is: 24.222.203.68. The host name is: blk-222-203-68.eastlink.ca.

OrgName: Andara High Speed Internet c/o Halifax Cablevision LTD.
OrgID: HACA
Address: PO Box 8660, Station A
City: Halifax
StateProv: NS
PostalCode: B3K-5M3

Sure it does. The whole world is based on violence you ****ing idiot. You can be right as rain, but if you piss some dude bigger than you off, you'll be a dead piece of ****.

Did I ever claim to be a total badass myself (I am pretty badass though)? No. Do I travel the net slagging people anomously like a *****? No. Seems like most people here are ****ing good at it. And I'm 'probly'? Probably what? You don't know **** kid, your in over your head.

phreakwars said:
The IP Address is: 24.222.203.68. The host name is: blk-222-203-68.eastlink.ca.

OrgName: Andara High Speed Internet c/o Halifax Cablevision LTD.
OrgID: HACA
Address: PO Box 8660, Station A
City: Halifax
StateProv: NS
PostalCode: B3K-5M3

Thats pretty close to my whole address. If you want to ****ing come here I suggest you bring all your friends. :D

tizz said:
Does anyone CARE what you mean?......

Didn't think so.

You cared enough to reply. And besides, I don't give a flying **** if anyone in this piece of **** cares or not. I'm ranting.

Captain Spaulding said:
Sure it does. The whole world is based on violence you ****ing idiot. You can be right as rain, but if you piss some dude bigger than you off, you'll be a dead piece of ****.

Did I ever claim to be a total badass myself (I am pretty badass though)? No. Do I travel the net slagging people anomously like a *****? No. Seems like most people here are ****ing good at it. And I'm 'probly'? Probably what? You don't know **** kid, your in over your head.

size means ****. ive done martial arts for the last 10 years and can tell you first hand size is not a major factor. ive seen small guys **** up big guys and big guys **** up small guys. but when u have 75 percent of the general population of the world not even knowing how to properly punch, and then bullshiting that there so good at fighting, its not had to put them in their place.

you started this dumb thread saying **** that just gonna get you flamed

Captain Spaulding said:
You can be right as rain, but if you piss some dude bigger than you off, you'll be a dead piece of ****.

Good bye then. It was not nice knowing you. Retard.

Captain Spaulding said:
What's your point? I haven't stuck my dick in a light socket either... just common sense I guess.

Who the **** is this now? ****, no wonder my thread was so unpopular. You are all a bunch of butt ****ing queers. Well **** ya'll I'm going home. :D

Don't forget to pop 'round sometime 'the rock'. I look forward to it. :D

builder said:
Good bye then. It was not nice knowing you. Retard.

Come come builder, he is an IDIOT not a RETARD. Geez, give the retards of the world a LITTLE credit will ya

tizz said:
Come come builder, he is an IDIOT not a RETARD. Geez, give the retards of the world a LITTLE credit will ya

I agree it was a guess, Tizz, but my guessing is rarely wrong. :p