I'll take some sig requests

Hey TH3ORY, I was wondering if you could make me a sig. If so, I'd like one with chesters pic, my name ( LPtheory88 ) and the quote "this is me alone" on it; in dark colors (maybe black and red) and in any cool font you want. Thanks!

LPtheory88 said:
Hey TH3ORY, I was wondering if you could make me a sig. If so, I'd like one with chesters pic, my name ( LPtheory88 ) and the quote "this is me alone" on it; in dark colors (maybe black and red) and in any cool font you want. Thanks!
af1c993aee8e2d0707e3d1e871fbd770.jpg

Scorpion dont worry i didnt forget yours, i'll have it a bit later.

[TH3ORY] said:
The rule says you gotta have 30 posts for me to make a sig for you, just do that, then i'll show you it.

corpion is actually my brother, he changed usernames, his other one is [EOA]Chameleon, or something like that, idk if he has to have 30 posts with his new one, but i'm pretty sure he has at least 30 total posts

Tnx!
So, I'd like this LP pic: (TUMBNAIL)
;)

I dunno if u can minimize the pic...if u cant, choose another LP pic in black n white, pliz!

My name, [gabi_lp], could be in a "shiny black", u know, just to contrast... and the quote "Against my will I stand beside my own reflection" on it, behind my name maybe, or in any other place (its up to u), but not in "shiny black", pliz. The font is up to u too. That's it. THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back