I'm a noob

slow50

To this site anyway. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I have a couple friends here from previous sites that pissed me off.

phreakwars said:
The MOPAR lovers will grind up the scooters easy. **** sports bikes.
Hahahahahaha! Keep dreaming dude.:confused: Ever heard of Hayabusa? Probably not. I bet you are a riced out Honda Civic driver huh?:D

**** the sports bikes. Give be a BMW R100 anyday.

I'll be buying my first magneto, when you've bought your seventh.

builder said:
**** the sports bikes. Give be a BMW R100 anyday.

I'll be buying my first magneto, when you've bought your seventh.

I don't understand what you mean by that. I know what a magneto is on an airplane, but I've never heard of that part on my bike. I've also never heard of anybody I've ever known that rides a sportbike having to replace one. Sportbikes are suprisingly durable, and the engines can last pretty long if properly cared for.

edit Just checked to make sure. Sportbikes do not have magnetos, so we wouldn't be on our seventh because we never had to worry about it in the first place :)

g_man500a said:
I don't understand what you mean by that. I know what a magneto is on an airplane, but I've never heard of that part on my bike. I've also never heard of anybody I've ever known that rides a sportbike having to replace one. Sportbikes are suprisingly durable, and the engines can last pretty long if properly cared for.

edit Just checked to make sure. Sportbikes do not have magnetos, so we wouldn't be on our seventh because we never had to worry about it in the first place :)
He's an asshat Greg that knows nothing about sportbikes, or motorcycles in general.

Zukiman said:
He's an asshat Greg that knows nothing about sportbikes, or motorcycles in general.

And **** you too.

Name your cycle, and tell me what generates your spark, ****nuckle.

builder said:
And **** you too.

Nice bike builder. When you told me what kinda bike you had thats what came up in my search. Now I will do one better and show you what I ride. This is a pic of me on my bike at Deals Gap. Now I expect you will be negative about it. I don't really care. But I still say that is a pretty sharp bike you have. Is lt like a street and trail type bike?
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/Zukiman/IMG_9318.jpg

Zukiman said:
Nice bike builder. When you told me what kinda bike you had thats what came up in my search. Now I will do one better and show you what I ride. This is a pic of me on my bike at Deals Gap. Now I expect you will be negative about it. I don't really care. But I still say that is a pretty sharp bike you have. Is lt like a street and trail type bike?
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/Zukiman/IMG_9318.jpg

The beamer won the Paris-Dakar two times in recent history. That's all the reliability I need.

I live in a rather large empty country. I don't want to be breaking down in the middle of ****ing nowhere on a rice-burner. ;) My honda was okay, but nowhere near as refined and engineered as the beamer.

g_man500a said:
Suzuki Katana, and the spark comes from the coils and the signal generator I beleive.

Eeeeernt. The coil generates a high enough voltage to generate the spark.

The signal generator? I have no ****ing idea what you are talking about there.

The magneto is simply a generator. All motors have them. Some are way better than others.

Some have a separate alternator, which is a magneto that generates alternating power, that must be converted to direct voltage through a regulator, to charge your battery, and fire up your coil.

builder said:
And **** you too.

Zman you are cool from what I can tell, but that was the best ****ing burn I have seen all day! builder! builder!:rolleyes:

Back