I'm done!!!!!!

ToriAllen

I turned in my very last law school assignment today. It is officially over. I can have my life back....for a few weeks until I start studying for the bar. Yea!!!

Congrats Counselor! That's great.. Best of luck on the bar.. and in your career.. What kind of law ya plan on practicing?

May 8th graduation for me.. a few more lame assignments and presentations in the next week.. then the NCLEX for my license sometime next month.. Been doing an internship at the ER in my home town the last half the semester.. love it.

Wish I could afford to stay in school for another 4 or 5 years.. I'd go back and finish the law degree I started 20 years ago just for the fun of it..

Congrats Counselor! That's great.. Best of luck on the bar.. and in your career.. What kind of law ya plan on practicing?

May 8th graduation for me.. a few more lame assignments and presentations in the next week.. then the NCLEX for my license sometime next month.. Been doing an internship at the ER in my home town the last half the semester.. love it.

Wish I could afford to stay in school for another 4 or 5 years.. I'd go back and finish the law degree I started 20 years ago just for the fun of it..
Congrats Wez, that's awesome. You dodged a bullet with law school. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Congrats Wez, that's awesome. You dodged a bullet with law school. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Tori.. Good to be damn near done.. Law schools quite a bitch I'd imagine.. but at least ya didn't have to wipe butts.. only kiss them.. :p

Back