im looking to have the sickest r in my area

XxMurdocxX

alright i had a bone stock 06 er my hrc kit came in today i mostly desert/dune ride with the occasional hill climb what mods would you guys recommend next i would like to get an exhaust next but idk what kind i wouldve posted this on the org but it seems that alot of the people with info are also on here with the exception that there is less drama

Well if your pocket feels quite deep.... go with dasa exhaust. I'd get that if i had the money. Sadly i'll be sticking with HMF slip on soon lol.

Why get hrc kit if you want to make it the sickest bike? These 450's should've came with HRC kit in stock form. You could go all out on your motor and drivetrain and put some money aside for suspension.

Imo that's what i'd do

the reason i got an hrc kit is i got a really good deal on it (less than the cost of stage 2 hc) it does suck that i had to shell out money for parts that should've came on it but how well do dasa perform and should i get single or go baller with the dual

so im sending the hrc kit back and going with a stage 3 hot cam with dasa exhaust and a port job with possibly a high comp piston what are some good pistons (im sticking with the stock cylinder)

Talk about stepping things up over what you started this thread with!! Nicely done!!

well im looking for an 06 kicker subframe because once i relocate my shorai battery im going to be left with the battery box where i dont want it to be and dont want to just cut it off... then this winter im sending it off to be Candy Tangelo W/Gold Base Gold Glitter & Clear powdercoated with same trim and black plastics for now

Nothing, contact one of the few builders who have commented in this thread. Tell them how much you want to spend and how much power. That will be your best Monet spent then taking guesses.

Controls fuel splash, external leak etc

Back