I'm so sorry Jay-Z!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Shinoda

I bought CC a week ago. I've seen the DVD several times and I have to say that I disagree with everyone who said that Jay sucks 'cause he seems really cool. He even seemed impressed with their music. I really do feel bad about saying the few mean things I did say about him and I want you guys in this forum to check out the DVD and watch Jay. Look at him, he's just tryin' to have fun. I like him and I'm really enjoying the songs, especially the dialogue between Jay and Mike in 99 problems/...

Watch and then reply.

^I am glad you changed your mind of what you think of Jay-Z. I think the DVD and CD is awesome! Everyone on here should check it out.

yeah no1 should critic jay-1 cause hes a pro and he fits perfect with lp...nothing more i can say...

I don´t have anything against Jay-Z. It is just that i don´t really like the way they sound together, it does not sound that bad... but I think it was too much Jay-Z

I prefer Linkin Park alone :)

Despite I have trash him,I really can sau that LP has done a great job with Jay-Z,so I´m happy for them.
My faves songs from CC are:pOA/99 problems/OSC,Jigga what/Faint,and Lying from u/Dirt off your shoulder

I got the DVD and watched it several times. I must admit that JayZ is one of the better people in the Rap industry and was good too see that he thought LP did a great job with the music.

There I said it ok!!! lol

Darkk said:
I don´t have anything against Jay-Z. It is just that i don´t really like the way they sound together, it does not sound that bad... but I think it was too much Jay-Z

I prefer Linkin Park alone :)
I'll have to agree with what you said about Too Much Jay-Z...because I thought that too.

I was gonna make a thread like this lol, but I thought ppl would wanna shoot me. :D

I didn't like Jay-Z that much.. untill I watched CC, now I think hes funny as hell. Great person... just needs to cut off of the swearing a bit :p But i do think there's a little too much Jay-Z in some songs.

i thought it was ok.

but every time i ask someone in my school if they linkin park they always say ye i like linkin park with jay-z. and for some reason i have a problem with that.

does anyone else havea prolblem with htat
'

I haven't watched to DVD yet so I'll see what you mean when I find time to go watch it. But I mean I don't really like Jay-Z but it's not like a HATE him. I'm just not a fan or anything.

^ Yeah me too cause if they said they liked Jay Z with LP then it would make it sound like they were saying LP was only good because of JZ. (which isn't true)

I think LP was a million times better in the rest of their albums. CC was good but they should stick to their own songs. They sound so much better!

personally Ima glad to see all of you guys sayin good things about him.. I rememeber when some people would trash talk him and stuff.. I think from seein CC he is an awsum person and a couple of the songs sound awsum.. I will admit that i do hate like 2 of the songs but that doesn't mean I hate Jay-Z as a person.. So Ima happy to read that some of you aren't trash talkin him anymore.. But i do have to agree I do like Linkin Park when its just them..

Same here^^ and Jay Z is probably better as an artist and as a person than a lot of other hip hop/rap people so you've got to give him that.

im not too fond of jay z, because im not big on rap. (except when mike is rapping, but his lyrics have real meaning if you know what i mean) but CC wasnt as bad as i thought it would have been. but ya, i think there was too much jay z and not enough chester and mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back