I'm so sorry Jay-Z!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J rules. He's at the top of my list when it comes to new day and age rappers. (I know he's not new before anything is said. He's been around.) I liked him before the CC stuff. In CC though, it's like they've all been friends for a long time.

well,yeah...jay-z is a big rapper and he has good songs but i don't like him....sorry for the jay-z fans but.......i liked the original lp songs best than the cc ones
anyway i do like a song from cc-99 problems/one step closer/points of athority..

let's bump this and see what happens...

oh yeah whoever said that Jay Z sucks - had no idea

I thought you weren't supposed to bump threads that are older then 3 months, nevermind 3 years XD

Yeah I like Jay-Z he has his ups and downs, He sometimes seems. Not really "Sellout" but like he does put his name on a lot of **** I dunno how to put it. But his music is pretty good, some isn't amazing, but it's still pretty damn good

Heh, I remember collision course. I was like what Jay-Z?! Then I bought it and loved it. POA/99 Probs/OSC was like insane when I heard it.

Shame on you Linkin_lp! Shame on youuuuu LBS..ok just kidding XD

Its almost like me saying I like Manson's music in which I do, but in all fact in real life, he's just a nerdy freak. Jay-z can just wallow in his filth for bringing out collision course with LP. It really broke my heart to see Mike rapping with a crapper.

I was quite suprised that I loved CC.

I'll tell you what I hate though, when you mention Linkin Park, people now say "Linkin Park? Didn't they do a song called Encore?"

That pisses me off.

Lol yeah that is ****ing annoying :p i like Jay-Z, some of his stuff is really great. Then again, i personally think Linkin Park make Jay-Z WAY better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back