"Important Notice"

I assume the pages will go through computerized translators...the only problem I see with that is no computer is 100% correct with translation, especially with slang and internet abbreviations.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Yea man that thing is annoying!! Omg i dont understand chinese!!!!! how am i going to survive!!!! Oh well i'll just talk to my volleyball Wilson.

wow ur VolleyBlll Wilson .. ne ways i really dont understand that notice

Is there a way where you can make it where it doesn't pop up everytime you click something

Good God, he's got you guys, and got you good!

Hello? April the first? No 'English' button to press?

This is almost as funny as the April Fools joke they got us with over on rockfic.

Although korn.com got us good last year when they said that the band had split, and the site was closing down...........

I just want the stupid pop up to go away.. lol i knew it was april fools day (for real) but this dumbass pop up is gay has hell

nah i figured it when i saw it this morning I knew.. I have been waiting for today all year.. but then I have no school today so its no fun.. but why post and ruin it for other people hehe :thumbsup:

I was gunna do something fun..and I was like yes its on a friday and then I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO its durning Spring Break

Yep. forgot Easter until two days later cause we didn't go to church this year......well anyway....I hope that is a joke cause I have no idea where the ****in "English" button is!!!

I did suggest it was a joke, guys. I'll look stupid if it's NOT, lol :p But I'm certain it is, I mean, come on. It's a coincedence! LPF is cool because it's the only site I've been to that bothered with a joke...

Back