IMPRESSIVE REMIX MADE BY ME: "HIGH VOLTAGE Vs NUMB/ENCORE"

the tempo of instrumental and voices is not the same so its messed up, you need to re arange them so they fit together. Listening song you lose feeling for dynamic of the song.

Um i HATE TO BE THE kILL joy..but Ur hi voltage mix wit enkore....uhh not so good. Maybe you should have delayed the beginning of HV until the numb Enkore aktual beat began. Maybe if you chop and screww the beats it make a more better feel. Startin HV on the speacil beat is not a good idea :)

azemkamikaze03 said:
Um i HATE TO BE THE kILL joy..but Ur hi voltage mix wit enkore....uhh not so good. Maybe you should have delayed the beginning of HV until the numb Enkore aktual beat began. Maybe if you chop and screww the beats it make a more better feel. Startin HV on the speacil beat is not a good idea :)
I would have to agree with u Azem,sorry about it FS1999,I´m not trying to be a bitch or anything but I had listened to it,and it´s like the songs u mixed don´t match,I prefer Numb/Encore better but well we all have different points of view.

Back