In Person

Sponge

Ok well I've been thinking. What if we (the people on LPF that are active) were to meet eachother in person. You know how would you act towards them. I know for sure that if I was meet anyone on here I'll very very very very very different than being on here.

So how would you act towards others on here?

Idk. I'm more shy in person than online, but my online personality is how I really am.
Once I get to know you in person, I'd probably get a lot better and be more like I am with my friends.

I might meet Gemma next year...
which is an odd thing to think about. but yeah I think I'd try to be nice and normal...if that goes together in my case lol

it would be really interesting to hear some people's voices, I know a few people have heard mine and I've heard at least Jona's

I was gonna ask that question. I think my voice is different over the phone than in person. In person if I don't know you then I'll won't say anything unless you talk to me. That's just how I am.

My voice changes now and then on the phone. Especially when SOMEONE calls me up at 2 am and asks me why I'm keeping my voice down low. I can talk for ages like I how I can type for ages. Ask Ravy, I think the majority speaker between us was me, drunk or sober. But I get accused of being either English or American sounding, and rarely do I get told I sound Australian. *lol*

when i spoke to you on the phone you sounded more australian than my aussie mate, i do pick up accents though. i have a fear that ill be coming back home with an aussie accent after my trip, lol

lmao. congrats on both of youz!!!! Yeah I was told once that I sounded mexican but then again I am! LOL

Lol. My voice changes on the phone. Everyone always thinks I'm my mom.
It's irritating when people call and just shoot off as soon as I answer the phone and then get mad because I can't get a word in edgewise, and tell them I'm not her. Arg.

I sound more like a little girl on the phone though, than anything.
Which is odd because I have a kind of deep voice.

Really? Wow. I was told by one telephone lady that I was a girl!!

If I was to meet a girl on here then I'll be sooooo quite I'll mummble.....wait that means everyone here now!!! except speedthief, firb etc........I'm sorry is that how you spell your name?

i hate ordering take aways when im at home, they always say "it'll be with you in 30 minutes madam" lol

This thread does bring up the question as to who would be willing to actually meet other members on here, i'd meet people in UK

Not only that but can we!!! I mean like I'm from America! soooo...I know I'm a good swimmer but not that good!

depending how long you come over for, you might be able to jump over to Germany. I love Germany i havent been there, i was spose to go to Cologne cause that was where my german teacher was from.

I should have mentioned id also meet people on travels if i ended up there, america is on the list as well as canada and some of europe as well

Omg Devilsnight.. you went to see Russell Howard!! :( I'm so jealous, I love that man!!!

Anyway..

Friðbjörn said:
it would be really interesting to hear some people's voices, I know a few people have heard mine and I've heard at least Jona's
I have also heard Jona's.:D

I don't think anyone's heard mine as in like, me speaking to them personally (I would if i had a mic on my computer!), but if you go on my facebook theres a video of me going "bada ba ba baaa i'm lovin' it" which a couple of people have commented on hahaa.

Hmm but yeah I dunno I'm not incredibly fussed about meeting most people, but if I was in their area/they were in mine I would be very interested to pop round and have a chat and take funny pictures ^_^

IDK. With me I think people just judge me a lot and I'm afraid to hang out with anyone on here. Plus with the way I sound like people might be shocked...i think.

Omg Devilsnight.. you went to see Russell Howard!! :( I'm so jealous, I love that man!!!

The man is a genius, i got aload of tickets to see him in June. Gonna be my treat to myself for passing my exams, lol

i wanna meet Rav,Sarah,Sponge,Devilsnight2003(Matt),Shadowed Heart and lots more of members

I feel loved i got a mention by name, awesome. I found it funny when i came on here and like people new my name despite me never actually telling anyone except Sarah, lol

Back