In Person

LOL yeah, Sarah said your name on her Journal I think. With me I know you better with your username.

ME TOO...ok I'll stop. I wouldn't mind meeting anyone on here. It's just that almost everyone on here is.....a girl.

I might meet Gemma next year...
which is an odd thing to think about. but yeah I think I'd try to be nice and normal...if that goes together in my case lol

it would be really interesting to hear some people's voices, I know a few people have heard mine and I've heard at least Jona's

We met up once, don't you remember? It was such a night of passion.

When I go to England, I'm making Jos swim from Germany. Lol.
I might do so I love swimming XD

Well I've met Sygy in person :)
and uhm well I talked to Pete, Sarah, Brandon and Jona on the phone or like msn mic thingy x)
I'll probably see Pete next year sometime same as Sarah n Rav but they don't know yet :p haha jk
well uhm I'll try to meet up as many as I can as long as they wanna meet me haha so yeah it's uber coolness ^^

The only member who lives remotely near me is FireHawk. And he's in college now...lol, so he's not home.
I don't know what people would think of me if they met me...I'm sure I come across much different on here than I would in real life. But anyone who is incredibly curious can always meet me right now, since I'm at work. lol!

idk, im not really into meeting people over the iNet, because ppl tend to be a lot more different over a cpu then in real life so I mean yea, not to mention I don't really keep friends over the iNet anymore. However, theres an old member that used to come on here xrockinfreakx we've been close for almost 5 years now I think, she's probably one of my closest friends ever and calls me constantly. I think within a year/two we'll meet up.

Back