In the end -vs- Numb

"In The End, it doesn't even matter."

Soo with that, why are ya all voting on which is best?

If I had to pic, I'd say In The End, cuz it just fits with life.

well thats a hard question. In The End means more to me, seeing as its the first song of theirs that I heard, and I loved the song even before I knew who they actually were to tell ya the truth. Buut, on the other hand, I love Numb. I love the sound of it, the lyrics, the video...so if I had to choose, it would probably be....Numb I think.

i really like In the End, but i'd have to say i like Numb better. it was the first LP song that i ever liked and the first one that made me notice what a great voice Chester had. i also had really connected with the lyrics too

Close one

This is a close one, both great songs, I would have to go with In the End, classic LP song, and the second LP song i ever heard.

One Step Closer was my first song I heard. it was their first song as "linkin park"

Id have to say that both songs are awsome but i like Numb just a little bit more :thumbsup:

Lyrically - Numb
Energetically - ITE

Though they are both awesome songs there's something more 'powerful' at least to me about ITE that makes me just go 'whew!', like a physical blow to the chest. As much as I can (and often do) relate to Numb, there's something about ITE that is just pure LP. Though OSC is the first song I heard and fell in love with, I love the same kinds of emotional force of ITE, the music, the beat (esp. the beat) and let's face it... the film clip (albeit bizarre) is just fanfreakintastic!
(And the fact there's a wet drummer in it? *smirk* No for once, this has nothing to do with Rob... that's a first!)

Conclusion - In The End

I have been working on this mathematical equasion for many days and have come up with this theory:
Numb>In The End, or in a language you might understand; "num full on pwns ite lol!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneone"

Numb is better IMO.
BTW, Shouldn't this be a poll?

okay youra noob so im going to have pity on you.

First things first. We got the fact that you prefered Numb after the first post. If you really felt the need to enforce it 3 times just click edit and put TIMES 3. Dont post 3 of basically the same post in a row.

The Edit button was made for its looks.

You last post didnt even make much sense

Back