In the end -vs- Numb

linkindude said:
SAFE MAN I LIKE IN THE End gogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
gogogogogo In the end

Numb is the safer option then In The End, Numb is much more of a pop song then In The End.

In The End is the better of the 2

azemkamikaze03 said:
okay youra noob so im going to have pity on you.

First things first. We got the fact that you prefered Numb after the first post. If you really felt the need to enforce it 3 times just click edit and put TIMES 3. Dont post 3 of basically the same post in a row.

The Edit button was made for its looks.

You last post didnt even make much sense
im only 7 man

Techincally this wouldn't be a fair match.

Numb

This is one of thoes songs that really brings you down. When you have your head phones on visions of like painful memeories run through your head. And your just trying to imagine them all away. This song can be really painful becuase in the end you dong have any winning. People might tend to listen to this song when they are by themselves and they feel like just chilling on their own.

In The End
One Thing...I Don't know why...Doesn't even Matter How Hard I try...this song stays addictive.

Arguably one of their best songs, In The End gives you the down side of relationships. Mike starts off giving an example of how hard he tried to be perfect for this chick. But like no matter how hard he trys its never good enough. So Like in the end hes like screw it it doesnt even matter. Now the beat to this one is kinda an ampy one. You know damn well you sing the lyrics to this song when your in the car and bathing. Especially when chaz starts rocking. So despite the efforts to make this song sad it is really alot more uplifting.

So you take a happy one and put it against a sad one and u get an unfair matchup. Generally the happier one will be chosen

Now Crawling vs Numb or SIB and ITE would be fair.

:p

i say IN THE END
its an addictive song i have heard it like 127 times on my i-pod and it never gets old

In The End, I love the way it bursts into the chorus while the verses are smoothe and calm.
Numb was brilliant but there are others LP songs like it, well in my eyes (or should I say ears) there are.

So many people have said In The End, but I'm gonna have to go for Numb. IMO, it's got incredibly deep lyrics, and the music video is EASILY the best I have seen in a very long time. Definitely Numb over ITE.

I would go with IN THE END it still gives me chills when I am listening to it. Numb is also a good song but I like the Numb/Encore version more than the original.

oh,god...this is a tough one....in the end,or numb???......okay..... I like the paino in In The End, but i LOVE the lyrics in numb.... Numb was the first song i had ever heard from Linkin Park, so i guess i'll go with numb.....even though, i can relate alot 2 ITE!!!!grrrrrrrr!!!!!i'm confused =(

Back