****ing assholes and their lack of compassion.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Crazy Wumbat don't waste your time with assholes.They'll never change.Let's just hope that some day they will taste what it's like to be in such a horrible position these people are in.
Their lack of compassion will come and bite them in the arse some day.

Well said, AIG. :) Hehehehehheheheheheh

hugo said:
Actually, I am quite happy. I have a substantial net worth due to years of hard work and don't foresee myself asking the government, or anyone else, for crap. If a hurricane of three or greater is approaching Houston I guarantee you I will be in Austin before it hits. Simple common sense.

Let me quote the 19th Century's greatest philosopher, Herbert Spencer:

You keep telling yourself that, Hugo. One day, you'll need help and when you do I hope you ask for it from people who are more compassionate then you are.

-TH

TERRORIST-HATER said:
You keep telling yourself that, Hugo. One day, you'll need help and when you do I hope you ask for it from people who are more compassionate then you are.

-TH

I'll never need help. I ain't a stupid loser like you.

So before you offer someone help, you stop and ask their IQ and how they got into trouble first? Remind me never to reach my hand out to you folks should I fall and be unable to get up!

tizz said:
So before you offer someone help, you stop and ask their IQ and how they got into trouble first? Remind me never to reach my hand out to you folks should I fall and be unable to get up!

I suspect you to be a terrible stutterer, I would lose my patience before you screeched "help" out.

Dude you ARE a dumbass. Do you have a mind or did it commit suicide the first time you opened your pie hole?

hugo said:
Don't worry, junior, you are the victim of our liberal education system. There is a reason most 17 year olds are compassionate morons while most 40 year olds are realistic assholes.

Although for the most part, I find Hugo to be deliberately comical, this quote has some validity...

"If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 45, you have no brain." - Unknown, often attributed to Winston Churchill but unconfirmed and highly unlikely.

hugo said:

Hubris: Excessive pride displayed by a character and often taking the form of a boastful comparison of the self to the divine, the gods, or other higher powers, and the setting of one's self over other men because of this belief--often also resulting in harsh punishment.

hugo said:

So then who are you a stupid loser like then? I know it's not me. I have a heart and I show compassion for others.

You on the other hand are a cold, heartless, jerk. One day you will burn in hell because of this.

When I am in heaven and you are not ... I will know why.

-TH

TERRORIST-HATER said:
So then who are you a stupid loser like then? I know it's not me. I have a heart and I show compassion for others.

You on the other hand are a cold, heartless, jerk. One day you will burn in hell because of this.

When I am in heaven and you are not ... I will know why.

-TH

Sorry, buddy, Goomba has promised me I will be drinking beer in paradise. I hope it will be awhile.

tizz said:

Don't worry, being the resident whore, you can stay on your back and still make a living.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Hubris: Excessive pride displayed by a character and often taking the form of a boastful comparison of the self to the divine, the gods, or other higher powers, and the setting of one's self over other men because of this belief--often also resulting in harsh punishment.

Actually it is the confidence from taking the proper steps to insure that you will not be left helpless. Things such as life, health and disability insurance. Things such as educating yourself. Of course we need some good ole common sense such as getting out of the way of a hurricane. There are victims who probably could not have fled, they deserve compassion.

It is people who put themselves at the mercy of others who face harsh punishment.

Back