Introduce Yourself To The Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Me

Hi, my name is Paul, i'm 14 turning 15 in June and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am tall for my age (186cm or 6 foot 2) and I like playing sports such as Cricket, Rugby League and Basketball.

I adore Linkin Park and my favourite song from them is 'One Step Closer'.

My other favourite songs from Linkin Park are:

EP: And One
Hybrid Theory: One Step Closer, By Myself, With You, Papercut
Meteora: Figure.09, From The Inside, Don't Stay, Numb
Collision Course: Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

hi!

my name is sanna, but call me SanSan. I looooove Linkin Park, mostly Chester.
I am fourteen years old and I live in Sweden. I would love to know if anyone that uses msn messenger would like to write to me :thumbsup:
About... Anything!

Tja Sansan!
Välkommen till LPF
Du är inte den enda som är från sverige, det finns flera :thumbsup:

well, it was a loong time ago I introduced myself and there are many noobs idk sooo....
hello!
I'm Sammi, 15 yrs old, Sweden.
that's all you need to know for now :p

Live said:
I like playing sports such as Cricket, Rugby League and Basketball.

RUGBY LEAGUE!! YAY! Omg everyone usually just likes union, which is complete utter ****.. haha. Do you support a team, like Brisbane Broncos or what? I support Warrington Wolves, dunno weather you've heard of them or not :rolleyes:
Oh, and welcome to LPF.. haha.

Okay, back on topic, haha. For all of you newbies out there:
My name is Alison, I'm 15 and I live in Warrington (near Manchester), England. I like listening to music, the internet, MySpazz (sadly) and watching TV. Just being lazy generally =D My favourite bands are Alkaline Trio, Linkin Park, The Rasmus, Green Day, Funeral For A Friend, Evanescence and Muse.
So yeah, anyone wanna chat just PM me or MySpazz me or MSN me or whatever :D

hi i am 15 male i live in guyana thats in south america i love linkin park everyone loves them down here and if they play here they will have a great time.

Hey all,

My name is Simon, 18, i've just moved to Cairns, in Far Northern Australia. Just started University :( unfortunately, gave up a great job to go study!

The two loves of my life is sport and music. Rugby League and Ice Hockey, and Linkin Park and Powderfinger. Without these, i dont know what i would live for lol, nah seriously League all the way!

Cheers

hey! i should do this too...whattahek!

I'm Anca, 26 (!!! i know i now i'm a Dinosaur :) ) i'm from Romania/Bucharest
My soul band is KoRn but i also Love LP's music A LOT...obviously..otherwise i wouldnt have came in here...I wish they will make an East-European Tour before i rich 60 so i will be actually able to hear them and see them lol Small chances here but didnt hurt anyone to keep the faith so....

A warm welcome to all of you new kids here!! Enjoy

I'd like to congratulate Chester Bennington on his birthday. Many happy returns on the day! :D I like his songs very much. Give a concert in Moscow and you'll see what Russian fans are like!!!

Seva from Russia. I'm male, 13. I know all your songs. :thumbsup:

hi!I'm elisa and I'm from Italy in a town near Montecarlo.

i'm a student and i'm 19 years old
I can't spek english very well but i'm trying it!
ciao a tutti spero di divertirmi qui!

Hjkgvbnf

hi,
im nt a nevb its been a long
so guys this s ranju er & im frm the place no 1 belongs
luv LNP,LNF all LNP stuffs

guys i badly need a sig ! can any1 help?

IMPORTANT: New Members, Please Read!

This thread is for the current members of the site who have been around for a while to introduce themselves to the new members like you. To introduce yourself, simply make a new thread outside of this and tell us about yourself. Those kind of posts are not to be made in here.

Thanks,
- LPF Staff

harlo, im drew im a guy, yea dun get me confused wif drew barrymore.
im from australia and i have pet kangaroo and a boomerang almost 4got, paul hogan is my neighbour.
yea i made curry puffs today and i smell like curry if u noe a way i can get rid of da smell tell me, dats bout everything dats happened in my life rite bout now.

catch u later alligator

lmfao.. something to see here in this thread ay...
lol yuh right.. he's australian and he has a kangaroo and a boomerang???
sounds like a joke :p

to get on topic:
my name is Franka, I'm sixteen, I can speak dutch, german and english.
You can call me Franka, Franky/Frankie, Franks, Phranka, Aknarf.. etc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back