Iran have been caught red handed!!!

TerroristHater

Iran has finally been caught red-handed in an obvious bid to aquire nuclear arms. I realize there have been a number of you who were reluctant to believe that Iran was lying through thier teeth; however, that is no longer in question.

The question now is "What will be done to stop Iran from constructing and distributing nuclear arms to terrorist factions including, but not limited to Hizbollah and Al Qaeda?"

I say we need to drop bombs on Terhan (Iran's captial city) and on ALL Iranian military installations and nuclear test facilities.

Iran needs to be stopped and direct force appears to be the only renmaining option.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Iran has finally been caught red-handed in an obvious bid to aquire nuclear arms. I realize there have been a number of you who were reluctant to believe that Iran was lying through thier teeth; however, that is no longer in question.

The question now is "What will be done to stop Iran from constructing and distributing nuclear arms to terrorist factions including, but not limited to Hizbollah and Al Qaeda?"

I say we need to drop bombs on Terhan (Iran's captial city) and on ALL Iranian military installations and nuclear test facilities.

Iran needs to be stopped and direct force appears to be the only renmaining option.
I second the motion!

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Iran has finally been caught red-handed in an obvious bid to aquire nuclear arms.
Please explain... evidently IRAQ was doing the same thing according to our elected President. And well, look where that got us. I want proof that the intentions are to build bombs and not to supply energy.

I mean ****, just the other day, Bush was ranting on about US finding alternative fuels and such so we don't depend on foriegn oil... one of the things he mentioned was CLEANER NUCLEAR ENERGY !!

Now why is it WE can have nice clean nuclear fuel, yet when another country persues this, they are a THREAT to us because they are REALLY trying to build a bomb ??

phreakwars said:
Now why is it WE can have nice clean nuclear fuel, yet when another country persues this, they are a THREAT to us because they are REALLY trying to build a bomb ??
Not just any country, phreak... any country that severs diplomatic ties based on a cartoon is not mentally stable enough to have nukes.

Turn it over to the UN and then let someone else ride into battle.
I'm about all Yee hawed out.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Not just any country, phreak... any country that severs diplomatic ties based on a cartoon is not mentally stable enough to have nukes.

YEAH - Not just any country, phreak... any country that invades another country based upon complete lies about WMD's is not mentally stable to have nukes. :rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
Please explain... evidently IRAQ was doing the same thing according to our elected President. And well, look where that got us. I want proof that the intentions are to build bombs and not to supply energy.

I mean ****, just the other day, Bush was ranting on about US finding alternative fuels and such so we don't depend on foriegn oil... one of the things he mentioned was CLEANER NUCLEAR ENERGY !!

Good point... But **** Iran anyways... I kinda hope they start ****... THAT would be a war worth fighting....

PS: Before CES and company go Grape nut on my ass, let me just say that the above comments were satire and in no way reflect a nonchalant attitude toward going to war... :eek:

TERRORIST-HATER said:

The differenece between the russian communist government and the religious fanatics in the middle east getting the bomb is a simple, the russian were smart enough to know it was a loose loose situation and that is what saved us from a full scale nuclear war. But the bomb in the hands of the religious fanatics having the bomb is a scary one, because they are stupid enough to use it, thinking god will protect them from harm.

I say bomb the ****ers, organise a nice little meltdown and send them reactor sky high, radiate there country for the next 1000 years, that should take care of he entire middle east, a good job all round, that part of the earth is a cancer on humanity, send it all back to hell where is belongs.

its funny how the muslims say their all peaceful and not extremeists and then someone publishes a cartoon and they all go nuts. Hello....Their all liers, extremeists and they all need to die

Skaterdude409 said:
its funny how the muslims say their all peaceful and not extremeists and then someone publishes a cartoon and they all go nuts. Hello....Their all liers, extremeists and they all need to die

Non-Shia (Shiite) muslims are peaceful. The Iranian Shiites are a bunch a terrorist fruitcakes that need to be destroyed. The Shia are so bad they are even hated by non-shia muslims.

I think it's time Iran learned some manners. I am waiting to see either a mushroom cloud over Iran or Allied tanks rolling down the streets of Tehran.

I would like to see the mullahs, the president of Iran, and the ayetollah executed on live TV.

Call me sadistic, but it's what they deserve.

TERRORIST-HATER said:

There's alot of truth to what you're saying. I don't like terroist and anti-American's my self. But never hate Brother. You may not like some body. But never hate them!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but if some hadji mother****er with a bomb ran up to my family in a mall and killed them then you're ****ing straight I'm gonna hate them!!!:mad:

Outlaw2747 said:
Sorry but if some hadji mother****er with a bomb ran up to my family in a mall and killed them then you're ****ing straight I'm gonna hate them!!!:mad:

Don't get me wrong. I believe in fighting agaist evil forces. That's why i'm all for the war and our troops. But i just go by the book and that's to love your enemy first. Or like Don Corleone said in the Godfather keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Back