Iran's president exposed as a terrorist-murderer!

TERRORIST-HATER said:
If somebody killed the terrorist leaders of Iran THAT would be a good thing.

Well Bush should stop acting like FDR and become a Truman (ie Nagasaki, Hiroshima).

Doesn't really shock me, everyone in the Middle-East/Afrika is a terrorist-murderer.

Hopefully Bush (or his sucessor) will pull a Nixon and allow an unrestricted bombing campaign on the shitheads that keep messin' with America.

Leibstandarte-AH said:
Doesn't really shock me, everyone in the Middle-East/Afrika is a terrorist-murderer.

Hopefully Bush (or his sucessor) will pull a Nixon and allow an unrestricted bombing campaign on the shitheads that keep messin' with America.

We can only hope.

Of course, with Bush (like Forest Gump said) stupid is as stupid does.

Some Guy said:
Heh, Mandela was a terrorist too, I guess it just depends on who his flavour of the month with the US as to who is demonized and who is glorified.

Iran's president is a known terrorist ... there is no way around it ... he was identified by six of the Americans held captive for 444 days in Iran back in 1979 and 1980.

Iran needs to be nuked! The Mullahs and the Ayetoiletbowl need death!

:eek:

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Iran's president is a known terrorist ... there is no way around it ... he was identified by six of the Americans held captive for 444 days in Iran back in 1979 and 1980.

Iran needs to be nuked! The Mullahs and the Ayetoiletbowl need death!

:eek:

Mandela was actually a terrorist aswell, thats point I was making!

let us discuss what he said:

why don't europeans and americans try to accept these facts?
why immediately the criminal zionist entity shout "hate speech" and anti semite" and push americans to invade iran and die for their security as they did in iraq,here are quotes of the iranian president declarations

"Now that you believe the Jews were oppressed, why should the Palestinian Muslims have to pay the price?"

"Why did you come to give a piece of Islamic land and the territory of the Palestinian people to them? You oppressed them, so give a part of Europe to the Zionist regime so they can establish any government they want. We would support it,"

"So, Germany and Austria, come and give one, two or any number of your provinces to the Zionist regime so they can create a country there which all of Europe will support and the problem will be solved at its root,"

"In fact the Europeans have practiced ethnic cleansing against the Jews in Europe by expelling the Jews from all the European states,"

"They have shot two targets with a single bullet, they have built a Jewish camp among the Islamic nations and got rid of the Jews from the whole of Europe."

"The Zionist regime is a part of Europe, which was broken away from Europe, and is anti-Islamic in nature,"

"Why do they insist on imposing themselves on other powers and creating a tumour so there is always tension and conflict?"

"Then because the Jews have been oppressed during the Second World War, therefore they (the Europeans) have to support the occupying regime of Qods (Jerusalem). We do not accept this,"

"the best solution is resistance so that the enemies of the Palestinians accept the reality and the right of the Palestinian people to have land."

It's clear that your head is up your ass. You muslims need to acccept that the Palestinians started the conflict with the Jews and then got owned like the terrorist-bitches they are.

You arabs need to learn that you cannot claim the Jews are terrorists when they have never done anything but exist.

You arabs constantly attack the jews and murder innocent civilians then claim your actions are justified by Islam when the truth is that TRUE ISLAM does not now NOR DID IT EVER condone such attacks.

The Palestinians started the war and they got owned like whores. When the jews FREELY GAVE THEM TERRIRTORY IN GAZA SO THEY WOULD SHUT THEIR UNBATHED HOLES, the Arabs did nothing but whine, bitch, and complain.

The Palestinian's govenment is a collection of muderous terrorists. Want proof? LOOK AT THEM KILLING OTHER PALESTINIANS WHO NOT IN HAMAS!

FIRST THE JEWS AND THEN THIER OWN BLOODY PEOPLE!!!!

YOU ARABS NEED TO GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!!!!

For the record, I agree that the jews have done some horrible things, BUT would they have ever been pushed to retaliate with violence if the lying palestinian fanatics had not been blowing up busloads of INNOCENT CIVILIANS... INCLUDING CHILDREN?

Is it the jews who murdered civilians? NO IT WAS THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!

Is it the jews who brainwash their children to hate americans, jews, and all non-muslims? NO!!!!! IT'S THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT SIT THERE AND DEFEND TERRORISTS AND THEIR ACTIONS....

Wake up and realize that the Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

ADMIT THAT THE FANATICS ARE WRONG AND WAKE UP!!!!!

my so dear friend terrorist hater thank you for your post but you ignore everything about israeli crimes,massacres,murders,assassinations,mass killings,deportation,house demolition,ethnic cleansing,genocide and holocaust against palestinians,please click on these links only photos

DANGER: SEVENTY-SEVEN GRAPHIC PICTURES OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE, DEATH AND INJURY.

NOT FOR VIEWING BY CHILDREN OR PERSONS WITH WEAK HEARTS!

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocities.htm

your attention please very very very graphic pictures
danger:very graphic pictures

http://www.halturnershow.com/LegacyOfArielSharon.html

http://membres.lycos.fr/quods/imagegalery2.htm

tomaust said:
my so dear friend terrorist hater thank you for your post but you ignore everything about israeli crimes,massacres,murders,assassinations,mass killings,deportation,house demolition,ethnic cleansing,genocide and holocaust against palestinians,please click on these links only photos

I moved this post to the debate room because IMG code is enabled here. I did that to make a quick point...

What I find very interesting are these photos:

Continued on next post .....

Last edited by a moderator:
tomaust said:

DANGER: SEVENTY-SEVEN GRAPHIC PICTURES OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE, DEATH AND INJURY.

NOT FOR VIEWING BY CHILDREN OR PERSONS WITH WEAK HEARTS!

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocities.htm

your attention please very very very graphic pictures
danger:very graphic pictures

http://membres.lycos.fr/quods/imagegalery2.htm

Note the Author ...... A ****ING ARAB .... who only tells ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.

Typical arab bullshit.

In war their are always casulaties. You notice how the author's spineless arab ass failed to show pictures of all the Israelie children murdered by cowardly arab suicide bitches?

It tells ONE SIDE of a story of suffering that befel the innocent because THEY ARABS REFUSE TO LEAVE THE ISRAELIES THE **** ALONE.

If the arabs would cease attacks on Israel the Israelies WOULD NOT HAVE A REASON TO RETALIATE.

The creator of that web documentary failed to show the other side of the story or express the fact that his terrorist government STARTED THE ****ING FIGHT.

:mad:

TERRORIST-HATER said:

If this new revalation doesn't provide enough evidence to act on, there is evidence that the Iranians have been making weapons grade uranium in a facility linked to their defense ministry!!!

IRAN MUST BE STOPPED NO MATTER THE COST!!!!!!

Israel has nuclear capability. Iran and Israel don't get along. I trust Israel about as much as I trust Iran. I'd prefer that neither have nuclear capability but I sure as **** don't want Israel to have the upper hand.

Everytime you whine about Iran it makes you sound like the rich kid on the block who has two sets of goalie equipment but won't let the other kids use them for street hockey unless he can be on a team with all the older, more skilled players(ensuring a win).

CNN loves people like you.

I bet you spewed the same lines over Iraq back in the '90's when they were telling us how Saddam had the third strongest military in the world.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Note the Author ...... A ****ING ARAB .... who only tells ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.

Typical arab bullshit.

In war their are always casulaties. You notice how the author's spineless arab ass failed to show pictures of all the Israelie children murdered by cowardly arab suicide bitches?

It tells ONE SIDE of a story of suffering that befel the innocent because THEY ARABS REFUSE TO LEAVE THE ISRAELIES THE **** ALONE.

If the arabs would cease attacks on Israel the Israelies WOULD NOT HAVE A REASON TO RETALIATE.

The creator of that web documentary failed to show the other side of the story or express the fact that his terrorist government STARTED THE ****ING FIGHT.

You're a piece of work. You do the EXACT same ****ing thing!

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to leave the Jews alone if the Jews promise to get their ****ing arses OUT of the Middle East.

phreakwars said:

Is this for real phreak? A public assassination? I wonder why he was stripped first? Is this just part of the humiliation?

Oh, and the last few frames show no soldiers. They look like cops, and the vehicles are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gallytuck said:
You're a piece of work. You do the EXACT same ****ing thing!

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to leave the Jews alone if the Jews promise to get their ****ing arses OUT of the Middle East.

I can't believe you give a **** about human affairs.

The Jews have as much right to be there as the Muslims.

Back