Is A.I.G. leaving us because we corrupted her ??

Well, i am glad she let us know because I actualy would have worried a bit had she just disapeared. I also know what it feels like to have a site bring out pieces of yourself you are not proud of. I hope she comes back after a break (even if just to say hi) and I will miss her (But again NOW I GET BUILDER!!!)

It's all good AIG.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
AWE,that's so sweet,lethal. :p

Not trying to be sweet, thats just common sense. I assume you have the right to decide what you do, you have free will?? If so then why leave something you like?

It just seems odd that you have made this dramatic declaration but made no mention of why. I know that you don't OWE anyone an explanation, you have the right to keep that too yourself of course. I just think your posts would make alot more sense if you did explain why.
For example, I'm going to be working and going to school, no time or My husband does'nt want me on the computer or I'm going abroad and will not have regular computer access for awhile.

I read "WHY" she is leaving right on a public thread. Funny thing is.. I read Lethal in the SAME thread LOL

DA<M AIG do you HAVE to go? LOL

Good debater. Admits when she is wrong, stands up when she feels she is right. Can't ask for more than that of a polemical opponent.

Good luck, and may God be with you.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
She's leaving because she can't handle the truth... Her pedophile prophet led her and a billion other retards down the proverbial shitter!

Once again... From your statements you make, it seems as though you don't know your Islamic History/Qu'ran... Well no need, if you would like to find out more just PM me... I'm expecting some smart ass remarks so shoot me.. :cool:

Hamza123 said:
Once again... From your statements you make, it seems as though you don't know your Islamic History/Qu'ran... Well no need, if you would like to find out more just PM me... I'm expecting some smart ass remarks so shoot me.. :cool:

LOL, I can really see MRIH taking you up on that...NOT.

Not trying to be sweet, thats just common sense. I assume you have the right to decide what you do, you have free will?? If so then why leave something you like?

Ok.I have a really heavy work load.I wanna concentrate on my studies and GF distracts me so much cos its great.
I'm not saying that I'm leaving forever.I will visit,but it will be after being away for a long time.
But I like the fact that I'm getting the most conciderated and nice goodbye. :rolleyes:
shrug it comes with being a muslim.I get it.Don't worry,I don't take any insults thrown at me seriously,what gets to me is people thinking that it gets to me.lol
And NO,I'm not leaving cos you've corrupted me.I just wanted to let phreak have some fun cos he thought so.

I noticed one of my posts was edited.So what's new? Thanks hugh. ;)

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
She's leaving because she can't handle the truth... Her pedophile prophet led her and a billion other retards down the proverbial shitter!

Oh MRIH,I thought you would be sad i'm going.But since I've kicked your ass many times,you want to have an easier time lying about Islam with me gone. I understand. :p

A.I.G. You love is. Quit frontin' (yes...GHETTO TALK) and don't announce your departure. You know you will return. You will miss Builder's sweet talk, and MRIH's vendetta against you. :)

Outlaw2747 said:
A.I.G. You love is. Quit frontin' (yes...GHETTO TALK) and don't announce your departure. You know you will return. You will miss Builder's sweet talk, and MRIH's vendetta against you. :)

Back off homie. :cool:

Outlaw2747 said:

Course I'll return.Tizz will be my subsitute.MRIH has bored me cos he's become so easy.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Course I'll return.Tizz will be my subsitute.MRIH has bored me cos he's become so easy.

He's not easy, he's fallen in love with you, AIG. Opposites attract and all that.

What would you expect from a physics buff?

:p

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Well he's got a funny way of showing it.

Yeah, you noticed? As a word, promulgation is an anomoly. But with you two, I'm backing a lopsided argument. MRIH has the short script. His only line is............"Yes Dear". :p

builder said:
Yeah, you noticed? As a word, promulgation is an anomoly. But with you two, I'm backing a lopsided argument. MRIH has the short script. His only line is............"Yes Dear". :p

he he he :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

Oh, I forgot. His second line is "No Dear". He should only use this retort on eye recognisance with your say so. If he doesn't get your "eye message", he will be put "off tap", until further notice. ;)

papabryant said:
Good debater. Admits when she is wrong, stands up when she feels she is right. Can't ask for more than that of a polemical opponent.

Good luck, and may God be with you.

I dont' belive she's ever said she was wrong on anything.

Back