Is Bush right?

Bush is a talking head.. he knows nothing. WW3 will be .. every man, woman and child for themselves. Who will survive?

Well what's that supposed to mean? Is he right in calling the Bin Laden this era Hitler? Or the fanatical Islamic the new Nazi regime? I not only say yeah, but Hell yeah!

snafu said:
Well what's that supposed to mean? Is he right in calling the Bin Laden this era Hitler? Or the fanatical Islamic the new Nazi regime? I not only say yeah, but Hell yeah!

A threat to the worlds peace and prosperity, is what it is. The comparison was just. Hitler preached a fanatical world view which threated millions of lives that did not culturally align with his own. How does this differ from the views that Bin Laden preaches?

Jhony5 said:
A threat to the worlds peace and prosperity, is what it is. The comparison was just. Hitler preached a fanatical world view which threated millions of lives that did not culturally align with his own. How does this differ from the views that Bin Laden preaches?

What kind of cum-lickin' response was that **** Jhony?

The Bin Laden family have been in bed with your coke-head loser of a prez for decades.

The same drivelling ****-head loser that declared a holy war on Islam. The ****ing loser. He's playing with our money, and our lives, for his own profit.

Get that up ya, Mister righteous tryhard.

builder said:

The Bin Laden family have been in bed with your coke-head loser of a prez for decades.

The same drivelling ****-head loser that declared a holy war on Islam. The ****ing loser. He's playing with our money, and our lives, for his own profit.

Builder for prez!!!

builder said:

Umm no builder. In case you didn't know, our presedents only have a four year term. He's on his second. Not decades. I don't know what coke-head prez your talking about but Bush had no dealings with bin Laden. Clinton on the other hand did. Also I'm sure your trying to be deragatory but we fighting terror not a holy war.

I don't believe he said Bush was president for decades, he said Bush dealt ( as in business dealings)with Bin Laden for decades. Read it again !!

And if you are telling me he DIDN'T snafu, then you obviously have led a very sheltered life in your igloo.

Same thing with the coke... boy, where the hell have you been ??

phreakwars said:
I don't believe he said Bush was president for decades, he said Bush dealt ( as in business dealings)with Bin Laden for decades. Read it again !!

And if you are telling me he DIDN'T snafu, then you obviously have led a very sheltered life in your igloo.

Same thing with the coke... boy, where the hell have you been ??
I read it just fine the first time. You show me were bin Laden and Bush have had dealings in anything in the past. I asume you mean financial dealings that his father did with bin laden's family? Was this ever proven?

snafu said:
I read it just fine the first time. You show me were bin Laden and Bush have had dealings in anything in the past. I asume you mean financial dealings that his father did with bin laden's family? Was this ever proven?
2 words: Arbusto Energy

wikpedia said:
On the morning of September 11, 2001, George W. Bush's father, George H. W. Bush, was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on Carlyle Group business. Two days later, 13 bin Ladens were cleared by the White House to fly out of the United States when overseas flights were again cleared for departure. The New York Times reported that they were quickly called together by officials from the Saudi Embassy, which feared that they might become the victims of American reprisals. With approval from the F.B.I., according to a Saudi official, the bin Ladens flew by private jet from Los Angeles to Orlando, then on to Washington, D.C. and finally to Boston. Once the FAA permitted overseas flights, the jet flew to Europe.

phreakwars said:

I remember that. Although it's probably true it was never proven that Bush Sr. and Salem bin Laden had any ties. Bush was working with the Saudi goverment. And he did help the Ladens get out of the country.

buiders (blanket statment) as he would say, suggested that Bush Jr and Osama bin Laden had dealings.

PS: I'll go back to my rock now.

Yes, Bin Laden's family and the Bush's had business ties. Rosalyn Carter was also photographed with John Gacy. Neither mean anything.

hugo said:
Yes, Bin Laden's family and the Bush's had business ties. Rosalyn Carter was also photographed with John Gacy. Neither mean anything.
I couldn't agree more. It's not like none of us don't use oil.
I think an I'll check but Bush Sr was doing business with the Saudi's. The Saudi family were being funded by the bin Ladens. Wheather Bush new or not is a matter of debate.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Sadaam Hussien = Adolf Hitler
Bin Laden = Heinrich Himmler
Taliban = Gestapo
Islamic Fundamentalists = The SS
Islam = The Nazi Part
Muslim = Nazi
your mom = sucks dick 24/7

The Bush family, or most have done dealings with The Bin Laden family, or most.

What could that mean?

One of two things...

One would be because Bin Ladens brothers and sisters, who are normal and not extremist Muslims, own some of the Largest Oil/Construction companies in the Middle East, if you're talking about rebuilding or building anything in Iraq or if you want to own Oil, you talk to the Bin Ladens. I wouldn't call you guilty of dealing with them.

The other could mean that Bush JR and the Saudis are in on the Iraqi oil for there own personal wealth/agenda.

To be rational, I would say #1, but that doesn't mean the Bush JR has not dealt with Osama, he probobly even knew about it just it didn't affect him as a politician...

snafu said:
I couldn't agree more. It's not like none of us don't use oil.
I think an I'll check but Bush Sr was doing business with the Saudi's. The Saudi family were being funded by the bin Ladens. Wheather Bush new or not is a matter of debate.

No it isn't. It's common knowledge, snafu.

So the Dem's have been screaming "Bush and his scare tactics!" Well now the assholes are crying "he's looking at terror through rose colored glasses!" Well which is it? Make up you ****ing minds you pieces of ****! Anything to get the vote. Well that's what Bush has over them. He doesn't play the poll game. He doesn't go by what the critics say. He goes by what he feels is right. Were he went wrong is listing to strategists in the beginning that we could do it with very little troops. He ****ed up there big time. Well you preemptive assholes, what do you think now? Well I think we shoulda gone in and made a big glass marble out of the place! We wouldn't be worrying about terrorist then!

Back