Is masterbating better than sex?

fullauto

They both have thier advantages...with jerking off, I get off once... very quickly and then I'm done and don't have to warry about anyone else... With someone else, I can go 3-4 times without a hitch, but it's so awkward... Women have trouble telling you what the REALLY want... :confused:

YOUR THOUGHTS?!

I never let me down . I'm always a good time

Stroke it don't jerk it >>>> must be 1/2 auto if you're only 1 shot....tks tsk sad . Relax don't do it [Frankie goes to Hollywood 1984] :D Replay yer best footage. Unless your mind has been wiped clean of the best memories

mikewriter said:
It's not better than sex but I do it many times a day sometimes.
I enjoy it but I would rather be having sex. :)
Everyone would rather be having sex... that is, if women had an off switch on the back of thier head....

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Shut it...I was talking about the topic.

But ROFLMAO!! :D
I knew that! Enki told me! He told me to say hi! and tell you not to worry about the thighs... it's just baby fat! LOL ;)

:( since I've never gotten the "big O" from either, both are a waste of time. at least for me. I'm hoping I'm at least able to have one, because it would totally suck if i couldnt.

chartreusechick said:
:( since I've never gotten the "big O" from either, both are a waste of time. at least for me. I'm hoping I'm at least able to have one, because it would totally suck if i couldnt.
You just haven't had my tongue yet.;)

Back