is the rumor true that sam and chaz are divorced?

they said that cuz he didnt wear the wedding ring on MTV Asia i think! and she didnt come with him on that award show!
but they love eachother so much! its a rumor!

Rae Rae said:
y'all I'm kinda startin to think it's not a rumor. on LPtimes when it shows chester in Asia he doesn't have his wedding ring on in any of the pics

Well...not wearing his ring doesn't mean anything, I mean, has anyone ever seen Brad wearing his wedding ring? I've personally never seen it, but he's married, so I wouldn't look into him not wearing his ring...I mean, he has the freaking tatoo on his finger, so he's always wearing his ring, in a way.

sam and chaz will never split. these rumors of LP are kinda pissing me off. coz they are all soooo crazy!! like as if they would tell their fans that they are coming back in 2006, then suddenly decide they are going to split!! and now.....chaz and sam are sooo strong, they have a little kid to think of.....chaz would not leave sam.

am i being nasty by saying all this??? sorry for all those people who believe those crazy rumors......but ur mad!!

Back