is the rumor true that sam and chaz are divorced?

My opinion is if you love your wife you really wouldn't mind some lipstick of her on your mouth and I keep on saying where there is smoke there is fire. But I guess I have some serious bad thoughts ( I just have this thing for CHAZ and other woman bother me )..........PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME FOR LOVING THE GUY.........

The Tester

The_Chester_Tester said:
My opinion is if you love your wife you really wouldn't mind some lipstick of her on your mouth and I keep on saying where there is smoke there is fire. But I guess I have some serious bad thoughts ( I just have this thing for CHAZ and other woman bother me )..........PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME FOR LOVING THE GUY.........

The Tester
i agree with you.i feel the same way
dany-romania

Uhm, i just saw that thing with the wiping off the lipstick nonsence, and,yea.
He was just wiping off the lipstick from his face! Maybe he didnt want to have lipstick all over his face when the camera was on him, its perfectly reasonable.

Lets drop this subject, who knows if they are divorced or not?

i duno bout this like my thing that im thinkin is that mayb he wasnt wering it in Asia in case he lost it or like sum1 stole it like i duno and mayb the reason he doesnt were it on stage is also that he might loose it while he like does Place for my head or sumthin i duno lol

I think someone would have announced it by now, if not, it will then be soon. I'm not saying I believe this rumour, I find it very unlikely to be true.

Friðbjörn said:
I think someone would have announced it by now, if not, it will then be soon. I'm not saying I believe this rumour, I find it very unlikely to be true.

Im agreeing with you. You know how celebs are. They mostly annouce something before it happens so it can be in the magazines and papers and stuff.

I mean.. a little rub on the lips cuz of a kiss doesnt mean anything. My parents still do that and they have been together for 20 years!!

I hope I made my point.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
P5hing Me Awy Backwards Full <<<Download

Listen from 3:35 on to hear the one part that was reversed...
If you listen to the rest of the song, it sound like that part when it was goin forward...If that last sentence makes any sense :p

That has nothing 2 do with the thread about Chester and Sam breaking up or whatever it´s called,u should have posted that song on the hidden message from bth thread.

:thumbsup:

4everLP_Shinoda said:
That has nothing 2 do with the thread about Chester and Sam breaking up or whatever it´s called,u should have posted that song on the hidden message from bth thread.

:thumbsup:

Yah, sorry... *picks up random object and bangs self in head with it*
I posted that in the wrong thread... I hate when I have two windows of LPF open at once... Ill delete it and put it in the other thread where I originally ment to put it :p

Hahninator said:
Yes...usually cutting the skin off or laser surgery.

Ouch! Wouldnt that hurt? I mean, if you're gonna go threw the pain the first time around when getting it on for the one you love and then divorce them, thats just dumb. I know lots of people who have tatoos of their lovers and kids on them so once you do that I think you're definetly in love

Yes, it hurts like crazy. They burn it off with a high intensity laser for a couple thousand dollars.
As for them two breaking up, here is what I see:
Through three pages, I have not seen one cited source or website that says anything about this.
Frankly, everything I've read in this thread is simply impressions drawn through a television screen. I'm going to need a little something more then what people think they see on television to even consider it a real 'rumor'.
And some men, especially ones who travel, do not wear their rings for fear that they will lose them. You have to remember guys, that if Chaz loves Sam as much as you say, he would never want to lose that symbol of love.
As far as I'm concerned, case closed..

Hahninator said:
Yes...usually cutting the skin off or laser surgery.

doesnt laser surgery leave a REALLY nasty scare, some people we knew got their tats lasered off and they say they wish theyd just kept the tat because of the damage it did

a kinda wrinkly gross patch

Are you sure they remove the skin to remove tattoos? Tattoos aren't on the top layer of skin, they're UNDER the skin in the epidermis or whatever it is... you'd probably take all the skin off them o_O

Back