Is this love?

Cloud

OK here's my story...

This girl I've known for time. I get along with her greatly. I'm even going out with her!
Recently I haven't seen much of her, reasons her foot needs an operation and shes been out of school for about a week.

The only type of contact I have with her is when she comes into school for about half a day and MSN. I miss her so much and i cant stop thinking of her (worrying sometimes). Then i do have my mates goin 'u love her man u do'.

Right now im thinking do I love her?

I think if she was gone tomorrow what would I do?

I miss her now, I wanna see her!

Am I rejecting love and denying it or am I in 'love'?

Obviously if you miss her you must have feelings for her of some sort at least. Also if you miss her so much why don't you buy her some flowers or something and go hang out with her at her house?

i think u love her... why u just go nd tell her... it will make feel better to her....

It really depends on what you call love. Some people claim to fall in love multiple times in their life. Or they think they love someone and later don't. But it's obvious you care about her, which is the important thing. Just stick with her and who knows, maybe you are in love with her.

wait, just because you go out with her, you think you love her? well, you might love her, but seriously. i dont think you're in love with her. honestly, ugh. i feel so cliche and i think im repeating myself.. but teenagers do NOT know what being in love is like.. they never will until, i believe, you're married and you've gone through all that shitty marriage stuff.. and you get through it. then you will truly know what it's like to love someone so much to be able to stick with them through it all. i dunno. its not really what im trying to say, but it will do.

u know what, Christan makes a very good point
u may think ur in love, but lets face it, it really isnt

ur still a young bloke, and ur gonna have the rest of ur life to find out what love it

hope i dont sound like a hard ass, im sorry if i do
let us know how if goes ok champ

you might love her, it depends on what u consider love to be... some say that u might only really truly fall in "love" a few times in your entire life, ATM, i think you might be in love....trust me cause atm i belive that i am in love with my boyfriend... So u might really be in love....

i say.. **** love in high school. love is for those married people who know what they wanna do with their lives. us? we're young and vibrant. what's life as a teenager for? to have fun and get into as much trouble as possible. (well, for some of us.) it's not about finding that one to settle down and live the rest of your life with. and you may be thinking "wait, who said anything about marriage now?" well.. then why are you dating and talking about love? why do we date? i hope all of you think its to find the "right one." - as corny as that sounds. but its true. i dont want to waste my time on some guy unless i feel that he's really worth it in the end. sure, i wanna have fun and mess around with guys (not like that you sick ****s) i think every teenage girl wants that intimacy.. wants to know that she's wanted and liked by the opposite sex! guys.. im not so sure that's what they want. haha! just kiddinggg.. anyways, seriously. ugh. i dont know how else to put it. its just ridiculous to be dating in high school. i hear so many girls saying "he broke my heart over that whore!" and im like.. dude. dont complain about it. sure, he may have "broken your heart" but you put the knife in his hand. you allowed yourself to be in the potential posistion to be hurt. so dont go whining about it. you knew what you were getting yourself into, so shut the hell up. and guys? i know how you think. sex sex sex. and i dont want any replies saying "kmii, you're totally wrong. i really do want a relationship with girls. blah blah blah" sometimes, it's true. there are some of you guys out there who really care about girls and their feelings. but most of the time guys don't start maturing and caring about girl's feelings until their like 25. for now girls, all they basically want to "hit it."... seriously. anyways. im getting off my high horse for now. but im just telling you my opinions. if your's differ... i couldnt give less of a ****. the end.

Back