Israeli Genocide,ethnic Cleansing,massacres And Crimes Against Palestinians

tomaust

I am an Idiot
the whole world is silent when fascist criminal israelis commit the most horrible crimes against innocent civilians enjoying life by the beach but when palestinians strike back this whole world will shout and scream and condemn palestinians,double standards,injustice.

Israeli artillery fire kills Palestinians

Friday 09 June 2006, 20:37

Israeli artillery shells have struck a group of Palestinian civilians at a beach in Bait Lahiya in northern Gaza, killing seven people, including three children, and wounding 36 others.

The artillery shells were fired on Friday by Israeli gunboats stationed just off the Mediterranean coast.

The dead and the wounded Palestinians were having a picnic on the beach as it was the weekly holiday.

The barrage scattered body parts along the seaside. A tent was destroyed, and bloody sheets were scattered about. A crowd quickly flocked to the are, screaming and running around in confusion.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, called the attack "a bloody massacre" and urged the international community, including the US, Europe and the Security Council, to intervene.

Palestinian medical sources said five of those killed at the beach were members of the Ghali family from Gaza. Children aged one, three and 10 died alongside their parents, Ali and Raisa.

The wounded were transferred to three hospitals - al-Shifaa in Gaza City, Kamal Adwan in Jabaliya refugee camp and al-Awda in Bait Lahiya.

It's obvious Tomaust. The arabs don't own the global media.

They don't have enough strings to pull.

I await the next wave of holocaust propaganda with baited breath.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tomaust said:
the whole world is silent when fascist criminal israelis commit the most horrible crimes against innocent civilians enjoying life by the beach but when palestinians strike back this whole world will shout and scream and condemn palestinians,double standards,injustice.

Israeli artillery fire kills Palestinians

Friday 09 June 2006, 20:37

Israeli artillery shells have struck a group of Palestinian civilians at a beach in Bait Lahiya in northern Gaza, killing seven people, including three children, and wounding 36 others.

The artillery shells were fired on Friday by Israeli gunboats stationed just off the Mediterranean coast.

The dead and the wounded Palestinians were having a picnic on the beach as it was the weekly holiday.

The barrage scattered body parts along the seaside. A tent was destroyed, and bloody sheets were scattered about. A crowd quickly flocked to the are, screaming and running around in confusion.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, called the attack "a bloody massacre" and urged the international community, including the US, Europe and the Security Council, to intervene.

Palestinian medical sources said five of those killed at the beach were members of the Ghali family from Gaza. Children aged one, three and 10 died alongside their parents, Ali and Raisa.

The wounded were transferred to three hospitals - al-Shifaa in Gaza City, Kamal Adwan in Jabaliya refugee camp and al-Awda in Bait Lahiya.

Tomaust, you seriously need to get your head out of your biased ass. I am pleased that you stopped pasting novels full of pro-terrorist bullshit; However, it is obvious that you are a terrorist or a sympathizer. Kindly tell the WHOLE STORY or don't tell ANY OF THE STORY.

Thanks.

P.S. **** THE SHIA!!!!

thank you for your posts dear friends
who is the terrorist "terrorist hater" and builder?who is the terrorist tell me please???? the terrorist is the criminal fascist zionist israeli one who come from russia,ukrania,poland europe,usa and invade palestine steal the land ,kill the people,commit the most horrible crimes,massacres,ethnic cleansing,deportation,genocide,home demolitions,and holocaust against palestinians but not the poor hungry palestinians who try to defend their honnors,their land,their families????????

please dear builder can you tell me how to post pictures in this forum,thank you
respectfully
tomaust

tomaust said:
please dear builder can you tell me how to post pictures in this forum,thank you
respectfully
tomaust

I'm not builder, but I will be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Step #1: You can't post pictures in this forum.

Step #2: Leave a hyperlink to the pic.

Step #3: Split the prozac in half next time.

I could care less about the Isrealites or the Palestinians. The question should be what interest of ours is it who wins the ongoing civil war between the two factions. Isreal may have been a valuable Cold War ally. They are now simply an entangling alliance that George Washington ( often referred to as the first GW) warned us about.

tomaust said:
thank you for your posts dear friends
who is the terrorist "terrorist hater" and builder?who is the terrorist tell me please???? the terrorist is the criminal fascist zionist israeli one who come from russia,ukrania,poland europe,usa and invade palestine steal the land ,kill the people,commit the most horrible crimes,massacres,ethnic cleansing,deportation,genocide,home demolitions,and holocaust against palestinians but not the poor hungry palestinians who try to defend their honnors,their land,their families????????

**** happens.

Jokersarewild says that Yet when a couple of Americans die he cannot get over it...Nothing but a bunch of worthless hypocrites...

self pity, self pity, self pity...

Mariama said:
Jokersarewild says that Yet when a couple of Americans die he cannot get over it...Nothing but a bunch of worthless hypocrites...

When a rabble of dirty pig-**** eating Muslim ****tards get blown up in a suicide bombing is one thing, but when your own people are being killed is another.

Mariama said:

I care about Americans dying? Since when?

I only care when they are killed in the name of religion...because that is bullshit.

Natural causes, suicide (not bombers), car accidents, and things like that. Those tend to be fairly normal ways to die. Unlike dipshit muslims going and blowing people up for Allah.

So you admit killing in the name of religion is good? Hey, Phreak, can we idiot box this dumbass?

jokersarewild said:
Natural causes, suicide (not bombers), car accidents, and things like that. Those tend to be fairly normal ways to die. Unlike dipshit muslims going and blowing people up for Allah.

So you admit killing in the name of religion is good? Hey, Phreak, can we idiot box this dumbass?

Just remember that most of the bomb-toting morons, who claim to be soldiers of god, are nothing more then brainwashed fools who are following a non-legitmate version of Islam. We have lawless countries like Iran to thank for this type of bullshit.

I await the invasion of Iran--- and the beheadding of the mullahs and the ayehtolietbowl Kemmene!!!

:D

jokersarewild...

Suicide is not normal...If someone kills themselves we can safely say they were not in a normal state of mind...

Where have I said it is ok to blow people up?? I am firmly against and always have been against suicide bombing for the simple reason Allah does not allow suicide, nor the killing of innocent people...

But I do believe we have EVERY right to fight in the way of Allah, if you attack, expect to be attacked too...

Mariama said:
jokersarewild...

Suicide is not normal...If someone kills themselves we can safely say they were not in a normal state of mind...

Where have I said it is ok to blow people up?? I am firmly against and always have been against suicide bombing for the simple reason Allah does not allow suicide, nor the killing of innocent people...

But I do believe we have EVERY right to fight in the way of Allah, if you attack, expect to be attacked too...

If we attack, it's because we were attacked. We will not tolerate retribution from those who instigate wars by murdering defenseless civilians.

America was not attacked. To invade and humiliate is the order of the day. The world is disgusted with the behaviour of the US..And Allah knows best all that goes on...

America does not believe in justice, it believes in lying to it's people and shutting them off from the truth, this is a nation terrified of Islam and is on a new crusade to try and destroy it, although a fruitless mission, it is just that all the same. Your programmed to hate, this is not a new thing, America was built on the blood of others, what can we expect?

This is honestly not aimed at you, I truly believe you are lied to time and time again, because all I see on the forum is hatred for Islam (and jews, but thats another story).

Mariama said:
America was not attacked.
America was attacked by ISLAM just like islam attacks everything else it's foul stench has come in contact with.

Mariama said:
To invade and humiliate is the order of the day.
It keeps you pigshit over there fighting in your own sand lot, not ours!

Mariama said:
The world is disgusted with the behaviour of the US..
And the world is so happy over the antics of your compatriots (muslims)

Mariama said:
And Allah knows best all that goes on...
God does know all, that is true... and the day of ALL our reconnings draweth nigh!

Mariama said:
America does not believe in justice
America just started doling the justice, Baby!

Mariama said:
it believes in lying to it's people and shutting them off from the truth,
Oh yeah the same old propoganda "Islam is peace" bullshit. Here is some truth for you...
1)Mohammed (may piss be upon him) is rotting in hell as we speak.
2)Islam is a vile and disgusting political ideology.
3)The only "religious" aspect of islam is it's incessant blasphemy to the power of God.

Mariama said:
this is a nation terrified of Islam and is on a new crusade to try and destroy it,
Crusade? You douce-bags have got the majority fooled about the "peaceful" intentions of islam... Terrified? They oughta be!

Mariama said:
lthough a fruitless mission, it is just that all the same.
It'll give them something to do while you're killing them.

Mariama said:
Your programmed to hate, this is not a new thing, America was built on the blood of others, what can we expect?
What can I say? except - Your programmed to hate, this is not a new thing, Islam was built on the blood of others, what can we expect?

Mariama said:
This is honestly not aimed at you, I truly believe you are lied to time and time again, because all I see on the forum is hatred for Islam (and jews, but thats another story).
You won't see me bashing my jewish brethren of the Holy Crusade!

Mariama said:
America was not attacked. To invade and humiliate is the order of the day. The world is disgusted with the behaviour of the US..And Allah knows best all that goes on...

What was 9/11 then? Or everything else you people have done to us? :rolleyes:

Mariama said:
America does not believe in justice, it believes in lying to it's people and shutting them off from the truth, this is a nation terrified of Islam and is on a new crusade to try and destroy it, although a fruitless mission, it is just that all the same.

1. Everyone is lied to by their government. You didn't make a point.

2. We are not terrified of Islam. We are terrified of the believers of Islam that blow themselves up and kill civilians that have nothing to do with their little crusade to get to Allah.

3. It's only fruitless because you people breed. Unfortunately.

Mariama said:
Your programmed to hate, this is not a new thing, America was built on the blood of others, what can we expect?

SO WAS EVERY OTHER ****ING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! YOUR COUNTRY WAS, MY COUNTRY WAS, BUILDER'S COUNTRY WAS, HAMZA'S COUNTRY WAS, FECKLESS WENCHES COUNTRY WAS...SO ****ING WHAT??? I can't believe that that is the best you can come up with. Wait, yes I can.

Mariama said:

We hate Islam because it tends to be used quite often as an excuse to kill people.

And who on here hates Jews? The only one I see is your little bitch friend, tomaust.

Your so fowl mouthed...Stop swearing all the time, its unpleasent. Thats the sign of an idiot, one who has nothing to say. Ignorant low life.

Stop being so disgusting and grow up, your nothing but a coward, you just the type to run from the battlefield... You were defeated during the first crusades and you will be again, have no doubts about that. Justice is with Allah, and when you fight in His cause you will fail. You can plan, but Allah plans and Allah is the BEST of planners.
And please use your own words, I hate you, tis but to true, but that is because you are a particulary hidious breed of man. As low as the dung beetle, maybe lower. We will see how low you do sink...

Sorry to disappoint you, but your towers were blown up by your own government, not Muslims, you will have to come to terms with it, as well as the fact that it is not "breeding" as you put it, its because a lot of us have woken up and become Muslims. Whether you like it or not it IS the fastest growing religion and more and more people especially in America are becoming Muslim.

So what if the UK and Australia and everywhere was built upon evil! Yes you are 100% correct, the UK is just as bad as yours, and australia etc etc, I know this, but the difference is, the people are not so stupid as you, in America you cannot even get the real news, your fed lie upon lie all the time, most human beings are not so dumb as to believe everything they are fed and your people sadly come top of the list for it. Everyone hates you, we laugh at you, make fun of you all the time, no-one can stand you, and if everyone is scared of Muslims, I know which one I should rather be;

laughed at like you, or feared...I think Islam has the upper hand wouldn't you agree.

And do not just take this from me, because my family are not Muslim, nor are many where I live and you really are hated, and the comments on your news channels are brilliant....

See thats you biggest problem, you hate based on something a small minority might do, you don't need to be so closed, think beyond what people do. This has nothing to do with Islam, that has to do with the desire some have to kill.
People will always find an excuse as to why they have done something, but their hearts are diseased that is all. How can you hate what is used for an excuse...Shall I tell you what is used as an excuse;

"America's freedoms" You use this term to support the killings of millions around the world...You inane, insesant ramblings about how a couple of people have taken your freedoms...Its pathetic and a subject for laughter.

Oh hes my friend is he?? I wasnt aware of it, I don't know him, so how can he be my friend?..All I know is he doesn't hate Jews, Allah tells us they are the people of the book. No he hates zionists, the scum your/my country helps to kill others...

You need to get a life and stop crying over a couple of towers, move on, so what it happened, no-one cares about it...Turn to your own government...

Back