Israeli Genocide,ethnic Cleansing,massacres And Crimes Against Palestinians

tomaust said:
very very very important links please all of you must join and discover the truth:

HERE IS PALESTINE UNITED,ONLY ARAB VILLAGES AND TOWNS,THERE WERE NO ZIONISTS,NO CRIMINALS,NO ISRAEL IN 1946

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story583.html

THERE IS NO ISRAEL BEFORE 1948,LOOK ALL THE VILLAGES AND TOWNS HAVE ARAB NAMES,NO TELL AVIV,NO ZIONISTS,ONLY ARAB PALESTINIANS FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story583.html

A very IMPORTANT MAP showing the massive destruction of Palestinian villages and cities

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story1261.html

Map showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns after al-Nakba in 1948

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story572.html

here is palestine ,before 1948 ,united from the river to the sea,no criminal zionists,no european criminal nazizionists,only arabs with their christian and jewish brothers and sisters

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story584.html

AND HERE IS PALESTINE DEVIDED STOLEN AND TERRORISED BY THESE CRIMINAL ZIONISTS IN 1948

Palestine: Destroyed Villages (1948)

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I don't blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the boooks not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushu'a in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
[ Moshe Dayan, in Haifa, quoted by Ha'aretz, April, 4 1969.

Nothing written by Moshe Dayan is ever to be trusted. That man is/was as biased and corrupt as the devil.

Kindly stop with your babbling brook of bullshit.

:D

builder said:
So does the ****ing CIA, but the FBI is butt**** broke, and that's the way Cheney likes it. :D

I think the CIA needs to be deloused. The CIA has some rouge, corrupt elements. This must be stopped; however, I do not believe that pointing this out does anything to take away from the fact that the palestinians bring these problems on themselves.

If anybody at all, the palestinians should be mad at Egypt, not Israel. The tiny-minded scumbag government of Palestine isn't intelligent enough to see this because they are consumed by misdirected hate and rage.

Hamas needs a dirtnap, Al Qaida needs a dirtnap, Islamic Jihad needs a dirtnap, Mujahadeen needs a dirtnap, and so does Iran's government.

Hamza123 said:
Clearly you have not seen this

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2222490,00.html

This video... VERY VERY heart wrenching... Well for me.

OCCUPATION 101 - To understand the suffer and pain... watch this
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7361027436564819401&q=palestine

Israeli Terrorism? NO WAY!... Right?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8093081816015615679&q=palestine

Chris Davies... IN THE MIDDLE OF PALESTINE HOSTILE LAND, breaks it down for you... in this minute clip

He's on a cliff, and you can see what he's talking about happen as he speaks of it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6383672914178711871&q=palestine

You can have one view, or another, UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TO PALESTINE, you do not know what is going on. I have been Palestine before for a few hours only when my cousins decided to go behind my family's back and take me to go see what it's like...

It's hell. Just hell.

In 1969 Egypt attacked Israel and Israel kicked their asses back to Cairo. T

EGYPT LOST THE WAR AND THE LAND...IF THE PALESCUMIANS CANNOT HANDLE IT THAT IS TOO ****ING BAD. THEY CAN MOVE THIER TERRORIST ASSES BACK TO EGYPT.

a question to palestinian prime minister about america and his answer:

What is the US policy regarding palestinians?

Well, the Bush administration is under strong influence of three main camps that are inherently hostile to everything Islamic: The American right, Christian Zionism and the so-called neocons.

These forces combined are more or less controlled or highly influenced by Israel. In fact, everybody knows that the Jewish lobby has effectively come to control America's foreign policy.

This explains the fact that the Bush administration is more hostile to us than even some Israeli leaders. Isn't this strange?

As to the American people, we are convinced that ordinary Americans don't hate us. And we don't hate them. But they are not getting the truth about what is going here.

The sole fact that religious claims have substantially protested the land in favour of the Israeli's, doesn't mean it's their land.

First off, the "Israelites" living in Israel are not true Israelis, rather they are of European descent and the "Palestinians" living in Palestine, are not true Palestinians. They are of the south Syrian, Jordan, and Egyptian community.

The whole idea of Jewish people once again living in a religiously proclaimed land of Israel, is not written in the Torah. Infact, it is based off of a relativley new idea to some, called Zionism.

Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel. The name of "Zionism" comes from the hill Zion, the hill on which the Temple of Jerusalem was situated. Supporters of this movement are called "Zionists". That basically means, Jews in Israel now came from Europe.

The majority of Jewish people may support Jewish people in the Middle East, however they do not like to affiliate themselves with Zionists... Why? Well look here.

The true Jewish position on Zionism and the state called Israel is found in the Scriptures in the Talmud and in the oral traditions transmitted to us by our parents and teachers.

This, from the Torah, soley explains how Zionism is wrong in the Jewish faith.

At the outset of the Jews' exile to Babylonia, the Prophet Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled…Verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish "foreign policy" how to behave in the lands of the nations throughout our ensuing exiles till this very day.

There Jeremiah adds in the name of G-d (verses 8 and 9), "Do not let your false prophets among you and your sorcerers seduce you, do not head your dreamers which you cause them to dream. For they speak falsely to you in My name. I did not send them." This too has applied to all the would-be misleaders of Jewry whether they presented themselves as prophets or as sorcerers or as dreamers of national aspirations.

More of this here...

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/3strongoaths.cfm

Many Rabbis apose Zionism, and some I have came in contact with, list me some 10 Questions that are most appealing with respects to Zionists and Zionist beliefs... I found them here...

1. IS IT TRUE that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:

a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and

b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and

c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

2. IS IT TRUE that the Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.

3. IS IT TRUE that the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:

a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.

b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.

c) No ransom will be paid

4. IS IT TRUE that this response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

5. IS IT TRUE that in 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved.

6. IS IT TRUE that the same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions).

7. IS IT TRUE that during the height of the killings in the war, 270 Members of the British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany.

8. IS IT TRUE that this offer was rejected by the Zionist leaders with the observation "Only to Palestine!"

9. IS IT TRUE that the British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be gassed.

10. IS IT TRUE that during the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

The majority of Jewish people appose Zionism, particularly Orthodox Jews, and to prove this, I have found some videos of Jewish people protesting Zionism.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/rabbinicalcourts/crc/protests/index.cfm
(Click the links to view the videos within a web page)

Well, who does the land belong to? By now atleast someone would have figured it out right? With all this studying right? The fact is, so many Muslims, Jews, and Christians have lived and declared Israel for themselves that people just don't know 100% weather or not the land is theirs. With Christianity pointing to the Jews to take the land, and historical facts proving the land to steadily belong to the Palestinians, everybody is so determined and ignorant, that they don't see the bigger picture. What has happened, has happened, and unless you can defy the laws of Physics and change anything, you have to now deal with the present situation and make the best possible outcome for all. With regards to Palestinians and Israelis, I believe that they both need to put their weapons down, stop the blood shead, and work on developing a state for each other that both peoples can live in.

This is the only way for true peace. I don't know how it will happen, but it has to somehow.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
In 1969 Egypt attacked Israel and Israel kicked their asses back to Cairo. T

EGYPT LOST THE WAR AND THE LAND...IF THE PALESCUMIANS CANNOT HANDLE IT THAT IS TOO ****ING BAD. THEY CAN MOVE THIER TERRORIST ASSES BACK TO EGYPT.

Actually, Israelis launched the attack first.

The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מלחמת ששת הימים transliteration: Milkhemet Sheshet HaYamim, Arabic: حرب الأيام الستة transliteration: ħarb al-ayam as-sita), also known as the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, Six Days' War, or June War, was fought between Israel and the nearby Arab states of Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, and Syria. It began when Israel launched a preemptive attack[1] [2] [3] [4] against Egypt following the latter's blockade of Israeli shipping in the Straits of Tiran, removal of UNEF peacekeeping forces from the Sinai, and the deployment of a large military force in the Sinai on the Israeli border. [5] [6] [7] Jordan in turn attacked the Israeli cities of Jerusalem and Netanya. [8] [9] At the war's end, Israel had gained control of the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. The results of the war affect the geopolitics of the region to this day.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Really? I always thought that Egypt started that war. Oh well.... I learn something new everyday.

:D

Well, no disrespect to Israelis or Egyptians, but Egyptians were on the border, however, they did not cross it. Israel than attacked Egypt.

It's a shaky topic, however, I prefer to go neutral and take no sides.

Hamza123 said:
Well, no disrespect to Israelis or Egyptians, but Egyptians were on the border, however, they did not cross it. Israel than attacked Egypt.

It's a shaky topic, however, I prefer to go neutral and take no sides.

Yeah, neutrality has always been safe...except for once in 1942 but then again we were dealing with Nazis.

:)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Yeah, neutrality has always been safe...except for once in 1942 but then again we were dealing with Nazis.

:)

It was '41 that the Japs attacked.

Plenty of warning signs, but too much pride to think that an attack could happen, especially so close to Christmas and all.........:eek:

builder said:

Plenty of warning signs, but too much pride to think that an attack could happen, especially so close to Christmas and all.........:eek:

We did the same thing with 9/11...go figure.

builder said:

Yeah, but it was 1942 when the Nazi's invaded Switzerland. :D

tomaust said:
the whole world is silent when fascist criminal israelis commit the most horrible crimes against innocent civilians enjoying life by the beach but when palestinians strike back this whole world will shout and scream and condemn palestinians,double standards,injustice.

TOO TRUE, THE JUDEN INFECT OUR PLANET

builder said:
Your press and gov would love to carry that ruse. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Article here.

You've proved that Bush is corrupt...woo hoo?

I already knew about Bin Laden and how we trained him, etc.

However, we didn't attack ourselves. Some foolish decisions made by some previous presidents ****ed us over on that one...

Back