Jay Z joins LP on stage in NY

lol the guy wanted a master recording from a 2008 video show to trade for it, well since i don't have those(yet) he wanted $25, well no way i'm gonna do that lol

mark is there already a known trade for this show?

who's jomjom? o_O

no idea, but I LOL'ed at your name because of a conversation i had with a friend where he confused the word seppuku with bukkake..............because falling on your own sword is very identical to being ejaculated upon by a gang of men. It made me laugh.

yeah I went to italy but I didnt meet any LP fans. unfortunately, jomjom goes by the hotel I stayed at in rome everyday to/from work. hotel giotto in rome. he even went to look for me in the city. that sucks because I didnt have his cell # and he didn't have mine since he wasn't on MSN at all in the days before I left. the place I ate dinner at the first night is a place he eats at frequently.

in verona I almost met hybridone. oh well, when I go on my own outside of a school trip I'll have way more freedom and can meet whoever the hell I want. maybe I'll go back to Italy in June if LP has a show.

and yes theres several MSG trades set up already. the problem though, is that it can't be seeded on DIME or any other big tracker. it can be put on TPB so we might do that.

who's jomjom? o_O

also an lp fan/collector we know:)

yeah I went to italy but I didnt meet any LP fans. unfortunately, jomjom goes by the hotel I stayed at in rome everyday to/from work. hotel giotto in rome. he even went to look for me in the city. that sucks because I didnt have his cell # and he didn't have mine since he wasn't on MSN at all in the days before I left. the place I ate dinner at the first night is a place he eats at frequently.

in verona I almost met hybridone. oh well, when I go on my own outside of a school trip I'll have way more freedom and can meet whoever the hell I want. maybe I'll go back to Italy in June if LP has a show.

and yes theres several MSG trades set up already. the problem though, is that it can't be seeded on DIME or any other big tracker. it can be put on TPB so we might do that.

sucks you didnt got to meet him
why can't the show be on dime? won't the taper let you?
and whats TPB lol

and LOL at ref:lol:

no idea, but I LOL'ed at your name because of a conversation i had with a friend where he confused the word seppuku with bukkake..............because falling on your own sword is very identical to being ejaculated upon by a gang of men. It made me laugh.

okay... o_O but it's cool there's finally someone who doesn't say something like "what kinda name is that?!?!"-stuff :p

yes, please do so! :D

also an lp fan/collector we know:)

sucks you didnt got to meet him
why can't the show be on dime? won't the taper let you?
and whats TPB lol

yah, i thought as much by now XD
oh and: TPB :D

DIME bans official material and that taper is known for subbing in album audio over parts of the show so it can't be seeded on DIME. he's a smart guy.

like his wantagh 07 DVD, he replaced the wake concert audio with wake studio version that fades into given up from wantagh. it'd take some editing to get that put up. since wake starts the MSG show, I wouldnt be surprised if he did it again.

DIME bans official material and that taper is known for subbing in album audio over parts of the show so it can't be seeded on DIME. he's a smart guy.

like his wantagh 07 DVD, he replaced the wake concert audio with wake studio version that fades into given up from wantagh. it'd take some editing to get that put up. since wake starts the MSG show, I wouldnt be surprised if he did it again.

What a douche.

Back