Jaysen's Art

Meenoname

Hi.

There is a guy I only heard of yesterday and his name is Jaysen. He's 22 and has (unless a bone marrow donor is found PDQ) terminal AML leukemia. He only has a very short time left. I don't know the story why his family doesn't visit him, but he has no one to visit him. He has an online blog:

http://licnep.blogspot.com/

So go and check it out. If anyone knows how to pass this stuff on to the band to maybe get in touch with him, that would be awesome.

Meeno

I'm so glad you like the drawings, too. I tried to have a peek just now and it says bandwidth exceeded. Hopefully it isn't a permanent thing.

Do you guys know who has the fanmail address? Or if someone could point me in the direction of someone who has it. Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks again

^ Dude, how did you make him angry?! >.>

Omfg, his work is simple real *Amazing*. He has really really great skills! The unicorn picture is beautiful, and the angel is really uhh breathetaking...yeah that's the word. All of his drawings of Chester and Mike are just... whoa =O
Wow... I'm sorry to hear he has that disease :( Good luck to Jaysen. Bless him.

i feel hurt

i see many people so healthy and they dont give a s**t . . .and hes so spirited. i think linkin park should do something or visit him before his time to leave. :( i really love those pics. i dont know why u guys dont see them but i do!

why did i make him angry me? :( 'cuz his status: devil 6 - Phoenix (his nick) 1. and next day: devil 7 - Phoenix 2. i told him, everyday had to look at it, just made him and his friend sad.. nothing good.
then he suddently went offline.. :(

Back