Jojo's gallery

crazy robster

Well, I started playing with Photoshop myself and I've been practicing my sig making. It's rather addictive!! I'm gonna post my creations on this thread, I know my sigs are mostly about my favourite subjects (Rob, GC etc) but if anyone of you guys has a request, feel free to post it here, I'll do my best! Any constructive comments will be highly appreciated... :thumbsup:

Here are the sigs I 've made so far... The Rob ones first... ;)
73964eff.png

35299162.png

d113a77e.png

c9a73777.png

7a3aafa9.png

A Mike one:
a483a720.png

Good Charlotte:
21914cac.png

3df8c559.jpg

b864f728.png

And Christian Bale, American Psycho...
746bb428.png

This is what I've made so far thanks to Len's and Josh's guidance and I really feel I should thank them both...Thanks guys!!! :thumbsup:

Beautiful works my friend. I love the American Psycho one.
Keep it up. ^_^
+ rep

Edit: Or not. I must spread before I give it to you again. XD

Hahaha!!! The only thing I can say is: Honoured to have you here Josh!!! Thanks so much pal!!!! And once again, thanks for your invaluable help!!! :)

Hehe...thanks Yacky dear...Well, actually Mike is my second favourite LP member after Rob... Didn't know that, huh? :D Anyway, here is another one...

22be3e4b.png

Oh, Fribs how kind of you to say this, thanks! Well, I will keep it up, that's for sure, cause as I said it's very addictive!!! Thanks for stopping by pal! :D

Wow sis, you're certainly taking to Photoshop like a fish to water, huh? *stands on a chair and cheers wildly* I have to say I love the Rob ones (like, D'uh) but the mike one is also great. If I ever defected *genuflects at Rob's feet* that's the sig I'd wanna keep. Just awesome sis! Oh I'm so excited for you, like a kid with a new toy or something... awww... ;)
Love 'em. Can't wait for more.

Sista!!!! My sweet sister thank you for coming in my thread!! Also thank you for your enthusiastic comments they mean a lot to me!!! Hehehe...that Mike sig seems to be very successful right? But I really do hope you never get defected, I couldn't cope without a Robsessed sister!!! Hahahaha!!!And speaking of our twin Robsession sis.... This is what I came up with today... I know you will like it!!! Although...hmmmm...I think I should have placed Rob somewhere between us, having a scared look on his face!!!! Hahahaha *evil laughter* :D :cool:

8ac092cf.png

*laughs*
I look so butch there! XD Gawd...
But yeah, its all good. Me and my sis. Gotta love us. Or don't. Whatever. The idea of Rob looking scared between us - that's classic! I'm sure if he read even a quarter of the stuff we say about him (not just at the writer's thread or the CoB but AIM as well ;)) the man would look scared - right before he sued our Robsessing butts! (It's bound to happen one day)
XDDD
Awww... very cool!
You should feel proud.
Damn fine start there my sweet.
*tackle hugs*

Hahaha!!! I've made a lot of people happy, I like that!!! Sis, I agree about Rob... we are such dangerous twins....hehehe....Allie, to be honest, I had you in mind when I made the Chaz sig cause I know you have a special liking for him! So glad you like my work guys! Thanks! :D

Back