Jokes and disses that make you go "lol".

♥lovelytragedy♥

in a black abyss...its so dark...*flips hair*
This is the thread where you post the funniest joke or diss you've ever heard. If this thread was already made before me, please shut it down immediatly i don't wanna have to cause a problem with anyone. thanks. :D.

so let me start with a joke: (this is not gonna make any sense but whatever, i had to start with something)

'A man walks into a bar...

ouch.'

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight o_O he should look where hes goin then

I came up with this threat earlier

'If you dont stop im gonna put a slice of balloni on your head and call you a sandwhich :mad:'

Stenners said:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight o_O he should look where hes goin then

I came up with this threat earlier

'If you dont stop im gonna put a slice of balloni on your head and call you a sandwhich :mad:'

yeah....didn't you tell me that?

I like the jokes and disses in Nick Cannon's Wild 'n Out. That **** is funny as ****!

"blabla but your face needs more work than New Orleans!"

Z44 said:
what about yo mama jokes? if u watch yo momma on MTV its sooooo funny. I like the knockouts, like "float like a buttafly, sting like a bee, i slept witcho mama now it burns when I pee."

bwahahahahaha.... I've seen that show before & I love it. Wild 'n' Out has some good jokes too.

Z44 said:
what about yo mama jokes? if u watch yo momma on MTV its sooooo funny. I like the knockouts, like "float like a buttafly, sting like a bee, i slept witcho mama now it burns when I pee."
That's pretty much ripped off of Family Guy.

Back